It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shocking Number of Voters are Open to Committing Election Fraud

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2024 @ 02:59 PM
link   
** That's the title of the article, not my title. I'm not 'shocked' at all ...

A new survey by Heartland/Rasmussen shows that more than a quarter of American voters said they would break election laws 'if given the opportunity'. 32% of Democrats said they would. 28% of Republicans said they would. That's pretty even. This wasn't a survey to see who had cheated, it was to see who would if they could do it and get away with it.

So ... if YOU could cheat on the election and get away with it ... would you?? Be honest.

SHocking Number of Voters are Open to Committing Election Fraud

A new survey by the Heartland Institute and Rasmussen Reports shows that more than one in four likely voters say they would break election laws in the 2024 election, “if given the opportunity.” The results raise serious questions not only about political polarization in America but also whether the country’s election laws are secure enough to stop illegal voting in the next election and beyond.

The Heartland-Rasmussen poll asked 1,467 likely voters whether they plan to vote for Joe Biden, Donald Trump, Robert F. Kennedy Jr., or some other candidate. It then asked respondents a series of questions about illegal voting behaviors. Many of the questions were written specifically to gauge voters’ willingness to undermine the candidate they view as their primary opponent.

The results of the survey are nothing short of stunning: 28% of voters said they would be willing to engage in at least one form of illegal voting. If that’s an accurate reflection of the entire voting population, it would amount to more than 44 million voters, based on 2020 voter turnout data.

Perhaps most surprisingly, there was very little difference between voters’ political affiliations and their willingness to cheat: 32% of Democrat respondents said they would be willing to cheat, compared to 28% of Republicans and 24% of “other” voters.

posted on Apr, 26 2024 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

Worth noting that most people registered Independent are basically just soft Democrats or soft Republicans.

The numbers say more are soft Democrats.

Some people just like the label of Independent because it makes them feel superior even if they follow the Democrat or Republican line like everyone actually registered to the big two.

Also in those Pew numbers: Most "Independent, lean R" voters hate Trump.

So the 4% gap between Democrats and Republicans who are open to committing fraud may not look like much, but if you add in Independents, the "get Trump" cabal of Democrats and RINOs make up the majority of those willing to commit fraud.

It's not exactly hard to believe. They've been brainwashed for 9 straight years that Trump is "literally HItler" and a "threat to democracy" and all that #. NY Times openly admitted they had thrown out any pretense of neutrality in their 2016 coverage because Trump was so bad that, in their eyes, it was warranted.

By Any Means Necessary is their philosophy.
edit on 26-4-2024 by YourFaceAgain because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2024 @ 04:06 PM
link   
They all might be able to, as long as those mail ballots keep flowing. 🤣🤣

posted on Apr, 26 2024 @ 04:40 PM
link   
I recommend EVERYONE try to commit voter fraud.

When you get caught, and go to jail, don't whine. You just made your own bed.

So once again, I urge anyone who wishes to try and commit voter fraud. Please do.

posted on Apr, 26 2024 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Disgusted123
I recommend EVERYONE try to commit voter fraud.

When you get caught, and go to jail, don't whine. You just made your own bed.

So once again, I urge anyone who wishes to try and commit voter fraud. Please do.

Attention MAGA. Don't try election fraud. You're being monitored at all times.

posted on Apr, 26 2024 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan
So ... if YOU could cheat on the election and get away with it ... would you?? Be honest.

At this point it doesn't even matter anymore.

posted on Apr, 26 2024 @ 06:36 PM
link   

The new normal, is ok to steal elections and commit fraud if the polls say the majority is ok with it.

Brainwashing for the masses.

posted on Apr, 27 2024 @ 09:25 AM
link   

So about a third of people are cheaters and untrustworthy. That sounds about right.

Politicians, used car salespeople, tellamarketers, etc...

posted on Apr, 27 2024 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Cheaters are weak-minded p$$$@! who can’t handle not getting their way and adversity etc.

posted on Apr, 27 2024 @ 11:42 AM
link   

How would the average person commit election fraud?

The Chicago style of "vote early and often"?

Vote multiple times?

Use dead relatives ID's?

I can't think of too many ways the average voter could commit election fraud but people can be resourceful twits so nothing would surprise me.

posted on Apr, 27 2024 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: SchrodingersRat

How would the average person commit election fraud?
I can't think of too many ways the average voter could commit election fraud but people can be resourceful twits so nothing would surprise me.

It's actually quite easy. I'm reluctant to go into detail because there may be Democrats on the forum who want to do it but aren't sure how.

The easiest methods are actually fairly difficult to catch unless a serious audit is done.

It's no coincidence that Democrats claim auditing voter rolls or auditing the vote is racist. It's quite obviously NOT racist, so there must be another reason they're against it and they just use the fake "racist" claim to cover it.
edit on 27-4-2024 by YourFaceAgain because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2024 @ 01:08 PM
link   

The only way no one would cheat is if I ran for POTUS
because everyone would vote for me. But I'm not a
conceded lying psychopathic narcissist so I'm not running.

posted on Apr, 27 2024 @ 02:16 PM
link   

I can barely be bothered to vote, much less commit voter fraud. That's the unfortunate truth lying behind the 33% that are eligible that do not vote.

posted on Apr, 27 2024 @ 02:58 PM
link   
2024 reminds me of the '1972 voting' ....i will not vote this years bunch
edit on 27-4-2024 by StudioNada because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2024 @ 02:58 PM
link   
2024 reminds me of the '1972 voting' the 'Establishment' GOP vs the then wholesome Democrats... NIXXON-Agnew Vs peace-nik McGovern

see the reversal of the cast of characters, then & now ? ....i will not vote this years bunch

posted on Apr, 27 2024 @ 11:44 PM
link   

The NEW and IMPROVED Republican National Committee (RNC) is going state-to-state...joining or starting lawsuits designed to improve election integrity. To, as much as possible, make sure EVERY VOTE IS LEGAL this November.

Source: www.usatoday.com...

join