It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weinstein's conviction overturned

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2024 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Harvey Weinstein has had his conviction overturned in New York, New York !

www.nytimes.com...

Well, that seems about right. This guy new all the left politicians that p. Diddy knows. New York loves perverts like him and Epstein.

Hollywood is a cesspool. NY is it's buddy. DC is full of pedos.

Hey, did you know the new Star Wars show is helmed by Weinstein:s former assistant? Sick people in this world.

I'm thinking p. Diddy will walk as well.

posted on Apr, 25 2024 @ 10:10 AM
link   
NOOOOOO!
Is this for real? It's behind a paywall!
I've gotta' google around and see ...

+8 more 
posted on Apr, 25 2024 @ 10:11 AM
link   
It’s almost as if we lived in a corrupt banana republic controlled by rich pedophiles…

…nah, that’s a conspiracy.

posted on Apr, 25 2024 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

Looks like it.

The first link I tried didn't work so I used that one.

Yeah, it's all over the place.

posted on Apr, 25 2024 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: 5thHead

Occurs the sickos will walk, I wonder how many NY politicians were in the fantasy Island with him, including judges.

NY only wants Trump, the sickos and pedos walk free.

posted on Apr, 25 2024 @ 10:16 AM
link   
But he will still stay in jail from the conviction in L.A where he was giving 16 yrs. a reply to: 5thHead

posted on Apr, 25 2024 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan
NOOOOOO!
Is this for real? It's behind a paywall!
I've gotta' google around and see ...

Yes, it is.

I got an email alert from the NYT a few hours ago about it and clicked the link and read the story.

I'm a digital subscriber. I'm also a digital subscriber to the NY Post.

I like to read about both sides of an issue and then make up my own mind.

I'm weird that way...

posted on Apr, 25 2024 @ 10:21 AM
link   

His victims must be thrilled.

posted on Apr, 25 2024 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Ahh so much for no one being above the law! Not really a surprise though is it? NY has lost its mind in regards to crime. Yet they wonder why tax paying citizens are leaving? Seems the only crimes that matter are either against anyone with a d next to their name or anyone who has to deal with the side-effects of their "justice reforms", anything else disproportionately affects some protected victim class!

posted on Apr, 25 2024 @ 10:49 AM
link   
At least he is going to be retried.

I don't really understand the reasoning, because too many other incidents were brought up during the trial? Isn't that usually up to the preceding judge to determine?

Sucks for the victims to have to go through all that again.

posted on Apr, 25 2024 @ 10:56 AM
link   
The Progressive agenda war on Women and Children has won a major victory. On Par with lots of recent new laws and "prosecutor discretion" policies. Not to even mention The Mexico Cartel Human smuggling. ☠️

posted on Apr, 25 2024 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: GalacticNight
But he will still stay in jail from the conviction in L.A where he was giving 16 yrs.

Ever notice how the government never really goes after these guys until they have to ? They seem to help these guys get away with it more than going after them.

Case in point, Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't those 16 years in LA for criminal charges filed by the victims ? In other words the people have to win criminal cases against them. That's hard to do when these people are so powerful and connected. And then you have the government helping THEIR side.

The FBI and other agencies know what is really going on and they help sweep it under the rug. It's very hard to get a conviction under such a system.

Take p. Diddy. His house was only raided after he had several civilians file charges against him and everyone was talking about it. They had to do something so they raided his house. But will anything come of it ? The feds new all about the Diddler. There is no way they didn't.

The usurpers in our government try and protect these people. They are our government.

The average guy has very little chance against such odds.

posted on Apr, 25 2024 @ 11:23 AM
link   
It’s the Illuminati and the Children of Satan that are trying to get him out. He’s a disgusting unrepentant sinner who God will damn along with all those who help free him.

posted on Apr, 25 2024 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: CristianVictoria

Dadblamn those Children of Satan !!!!!!!!

posted on Apr, 25 2024 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

Here, The Guardian article is free to read.

posted on Apr, 25 2024 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

Occurs the sickos will walk, I wonder how many NY politicians were in the fantasy Island with him, including judges.

NY only wants Trump, the sickos and pedos walk free.

Harvey won't be walking very far...He's in prison in California and will probably die there....good riddance!!

www.nbcnews.com...

posted on Apr, 25 2024 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: 5thHead
Harvey Weinstein has had his conviction overturned in New York, New York !

www.nytimes.com...

Well, that seems about right. This guy new all the left politicians that p. Diddy knows. New York loves perverts like him and Epstein.

Hollywood is a cesspool. NY is it's buddy. DC is full of pedos.

Hey, did you know the new Star Wars show is helmed by Weinstein:s former assistant? Sick people in this world.

I'm thinking p. Diddy will walk as well.

Perfectly/Accurately stated.

NY/CA will continue to reap what they're sewing.

posted on Apr, 25 2024 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: lilzazz

Harvey won't be walking very far...He's in prison in California and will probably die there....good riddance!!

www.nbcnews.com...

But only because victims won a case against him. That's very hard to do when people are as connected as Weinstein. He's part of the club

The feds know what goes on. They don't try and stop it. They try and make it go away.

🚓

edit on 5301212America/Chicagopm25 by 5thHead because: Scared

posted on Apr, 25 2024 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: 5thHead

originally posted by: lilzazz

www.nbcnews.com...

But only because victims won a case against him. That's very hard to do when people are as connected as Weinstein. He's part of the club

The feds know what goes on. They don't try and stop it. They try and make it go away.

🚓

Only a conspiracy theorisist nut job would think the alphabet agencies have been weaponized! If that were the case, they would be able to sweep the Ashley Biden diary and Hunter Biden laptop under the rug.

(Sarc. for you idiots. (
)
edit on 1/1/1908 by nugget1 because: sp

posted on Apr, 25 2024 @ 12:55 PM
link   
I’m not surprised.
It was just a matter of when and not if.
Harvey Weinstein is one of the Democratic Party's most prolific donors.
New York legal system is a sham.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join