It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cats Used as Live Bait to Train Ferocious Pitbulls in Illegal NYC Dogfighting

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2024 @ 02:49 PM
link   
People can really suck.

This is taking place in 'the projects' in a part of NYC. "Underserved" part of the city (aka - minority and poor), has had these illegal dog fighting rings going on for years. The people running them go out and steal pet cats and feral cats from neighborhoods and feed them live to pitbulls that they are training to be aggressive to fight. People bet on the dogs fighting to make money. The cats and kittens suffer intensely as do the pitbulls suffer from the horrendous fighting. The police have known about it yet have not been able to, or not have been willing to, shut them down and throw the sick bastards who are doing this in jail.

There is a special place in hell for people who do this - feeding live cats and kittens to savage dogs - then basically feed the dogs to each other in the fighting ring.

There are blurry still pictures at the link of cats and kittens being stolen and fed to the dogs, so don't click on it unless you can handle it. You can't really see much but still ... it's disturbing.

Cats Used as Live Bait to Train Ferocious Pitbulls in Illegal NYC Dogfighting

Sick goons in the Bronx are grabbing stray cats and using them as live bait to train ferocious pit bulls for an illegal underground dogfighting ring, a Big Apple animal rescue group tells The Post.

Disturbing video footage shows the helpless felines being mauled by blood-thirsty hounds — part of a stomach-turning training regimen for the vicious dog fights, according to Little Wanderers NYC.

“It has gone on for years and years in the Gun Hill and Parkland [housing] projects, and that’s the reality,” said group co-founder Courtney Chandel. “My question is, where’s the NYPD? Where’s the [New York City Housing Authority]? Where’s the ASPCA? NYCHA needs to start taking action. “People have called 311 in the past about this issue and nothing happened,” Chandel said. “It would start to get addressed and then, it’d just get dropped.

Illegal dog fighting has existed underground for decades in the Big Apple, with the four-legged combatants trained to be thirsty for blood before they’re forced to clash with other dogs in sick gambling contests. Chandel said it has thrived at the two Bronx housing projects.

posted on Apr, 24 2024 @ 02:57 PM
link   
I can't handle it, so will not click on it.

It may sound brutal, but I don't care.
People who torture children and animals to such extent, should just be killed. Tired of the slaps on the wrist. They have no regard for life, so why should we?

We just had a story on the news last night. Someone wrapped a dogs head in duct tape. It looked like some type of poodle mix. Thankfully it survived.

Bullet for whoever did it.

posted on Apr, 24 2024 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Let's put these a holes into a a ring unarmed with a robot mma fighter and see how they fare!

posted on Apr, 24 2024 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cre8chaos79
Let's put these a holes into a a ring unarmed with a robot mma fighter and see how they fare!

I get that, but we are humans they are animals. This is not cool and deserves punishment for sure. But lets not go full retard on it.

posted on Apr, 24 2024 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
but we are humans they are animals.

... and the animals are better behaved than the humans in this case.

posted on Apr, 24 2024 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: chiefsmom

People who torture children and animals to such extent, should just be killed. Tired of the slaps on the wrist. They have no regard for life, so why should we?

We just had a story on the news last night. Someone wrapped a dogs head in duct tape. It looked like some type of poodle mix. Thankfully it survived.

I know a an eye for an eye makes the whole world go blind, but some people are just wastes of oxygen. I would have no problem seeing them get a fit punishment.

posted on Apr, 24 2024 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

I would execute people that do this kind of stuff. A bullet to the head, and in a matter of seconds, the world's a better place.

posted on Apr, 24 2024 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger2

I would execute people that do this kind of stuff. A bullet to the head, and in a matter of seconds, the world's a better place.

Yes, especially considering they are psychopaths that would have no problem hurting people/kids either. This is the sick stuff a serial killer would do and take sick pleasure in.

posted on Apr, 24 2024 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Shoot them.

Shoot the dogs, shoot every human involved. The trainers, the people gathering the cats, the people betting on the dogs.
I'll even pay for the bullets myself.

Ever seen the documentary "Don't # with cats" ?

posted on Apr, 24 2024 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Horrible. Pit bulls should go the way of the dodo and so would these people who organized this dog fighting ring. Scum of the Earth.
edit on 24-4-2024 by ImagoDei because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2024 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Makes my blood boil.
I should bring my big cat there and see how much fight they have.
He only eats raw meat.

That’s a steralite bin in the background. That’s one of his litter boxes.

ETA: Pit Bulls are banned in my province. Breeders/ Sellers get around that by calling them American Bull Dogs now.

edit on 24-4-2024 by Macenroe82 because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-4-2024 by Macenroe82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2024 @ 08:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: lordcomac
Shoot them.

Shoot the dogs, shoot every human involved. The trainers, the people gathering the cats, the people betting on the dogs.
I'll even pay for the bullets myself.

Ever seen the documentary "Don't # with cats" ?

What's wrong with you.

The Dogs are as much victims as the cats. Those dogs are wonderful pets in regular families. It is the people who train them to fight and that are involved in this that should be shot.

The people of NY and any place that this goes on should insist that these venues are ripped down and the perps put in prison.

Perhaps what should happen is a group of 'special' animal lovers should go full 'death wish' and just take care of this immediately.

posted on Apr, 24 2024 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Pittbull ownership is an IQ test. It's not the way they are raised, it's the breed.

Most heard quote from pittbull owners after it shreds the neighbor's kid: "It was the gentlest dog ever. Someone must have provoked it!"

posted on Apr, 24 2024 @ 09:18 PM
link   
It really is how the dogs are raised. But in this case the dogs can't be retrained so they need to be put down. So do all the people involved.

I would be fine with some simple, quick justice. If your present at the fight, no trials, appeals or waiting. Same if your training, stealing cats or just hanging around betting.

posted on Apr, 24 2024 @ 09:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hakaiju
Pittbull ownership is an IQ test. It's not the way they are raised, it's the breed.

Most heard quote from pittbull owners after it shreds the neighbor's kid: "It was the gentlest dog ever. Someone must have provoked it!"

You are wrong here.

It is the way they are raised.

WIth any dog, you know in short order if it cannot be trusted around people or other animals.

Pitties are powerful dogs, but you can make just about any dog violent and aggressive.

The "gentlest dog ever" crap comes mainly from dog owners that do not want to be sued."

posted on Apr, 24 2024 @ 09:35 PM
link   
lets be perfectly clear.

at least blak liives matta in the bronx...

posted on Apr, 24 2024 @ 10:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: chiefsmom

Think people who do # like this to animals and kids should be executed in public.

posted on Apr, 24 2024 @ 10:31 PM
link   
What is the old saying... If you can dodge a cat, you can dodge a ball, or just about anything.

posted on Apr, 24 2024 @ 10:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hakaiju

That is not really true.

posted on Apr, 25 2024 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Cat vs Pibtull = Cruelty

top topics

<<   2 >>

join