It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HORRIBLE !! Russian Soldier Drinking Own Urine To Survive In Battle

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2024 @ 10:35 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Apr, 25 2024 @ 11:02 AM
link   
The Anti Christ is Zelenskyy from the Tribe of Dan. After Pakistan and Iran Nuke Israel to the Ground He will as a Jew survive the Righteous Nuclear onslaught of Mary the Mother of God and Her Instrument, Mother Russia and Tsar Putin. And He will Return to the Holy Land and Proclaim the one world government of Him and the Kingdom of Israel and rebuild Solomon’s Temple and sit on the Throne of David, Which only Christ can sit on. His survival will be used as proof he is the Messiah when in reality this lousy lying skunk will be Hiding in Dulce Airbase with Biden and Obama and Bush and all the Satanic “elite” and Aliens from Zeta Reticuli those Mushroom Heads and then fly to the Holy Land. He will claim Victory over Communism and Putin and usher a bull# era of peace. Then He will tell everyone that the followers of Jesus altered the Prophecy of Revelations to put Jesus as the Messiah and that He is a liar and that is why he and his followers are Anti-Christ. And in actuality He is the Mortal Human Messiah sent by the God of Abraham to Destroy Satan, the lies of Jesus and “Evil” Putin. Who actually is Righteous and Consecrated to The Immaculate Heart of Mary and is Fighting to Stall the Rise of the Anti-Christ. As told in the Holy Bible. They will Fall and will Nuke the World ushering Armegeddon and the Apocalypse and the Second Coming of Jesus Christ and the Final Judgment. All this will happen in the Next 5 years and Jesus told me that He will Come on Nov.5th, 2028 at 12:00 AM sharp. So have Faith and Believe in His Son Jesus and His Holy Catholic Church. Thank you all the Servants of God who have helped thru the Ages to make My task easier. Amen. He will then say that 666 is actually a Holy Number; 3+3+3+3+3+3, The Trinity and that "Christians" altered the Holy Bible to build the Holy Roman Catholic Church and that Catholics are the most evil lying people on Earth and the Pope wants to Rule the World for Jesus, look how they "worship" death and Jesus was a liar and trouble maker that wanted to overthrow Caesar and Make Himself King of the Jews. He said He will destroy the Temple and then build it back in 3 days, see he is violent and a liar etc. thats why all the Jews didn't believe Him and had to get Pilate to Kill Him to stop a violent uprising. That he was just a criminal and Traitor put to Death who are fanatical followers of Satan just like He was, made up facts and His Divinity to gain more followers etc. All this Nonsense Zelenskyy will say to Deceive the World. Then they will say the Vatican is hiding all this and has proof in its secret archives and they will raid and destroy the Vatican and the Sistine Chapel and Martyr The Pope, Francis. And offer fake "ancient" documents admitting all this. Etc. This will Happen in the Next 5 years after King Donald J. Trump is elected as the Last President of the United States Thus Says the Lord of All Creation, Jesus Christ and His Amazing and Beloved Father! Amen, May the Peace of the Lord Jesus Christ be with All of you! Amen.

posted on Apr, 25 2024 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: CristianVictoria

That wall of text is a lot of derp.
I won't bother to post a long response and address each item.
Let's just say that the exact opposite of what you said is true.

posted on Apr, 25 2024 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: DISBOLD

ukrainian troops cannot hit and kill russian troops,
thats why they kill all those civillians.

just like usa their weapons only work on UNARMED
WOMEN AND CHILDREN

posted on Apr, 25 2024 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Degradation33
I don't mean to be a total heartless bitch, but maybe Putin shouldn't have invaded a country because they didn't want to be Russia's puppet state? And more Russians than Navalny could grow the intestinal fortitude that stand up to their Vietnam. But are too afraid.

You're not. You're absolutely correct. I have zero remorse for the Russians, in this century anyway, and they have nobody to blame but themselves. Brainwashed indeed. Putin has a good approval rating among his people. Not too surprising given that most Russians are nationalists stuck in the past. Especially Putin. I hear his office is covered in imagery of Peter The Great and that he's obsessed with him.

posted on Apr, 25 2024 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Degradation33

I feel for the dumb kids so brainwashed they don't know any better, but my sympathies are still with the country that wants to join NATO down the road.

Russia has always used the tactic of just flooding the war zone with bodies, and it has worked for them in the past.

(post by Xtrozero removed for a manners violation)

posted on Apr, 25 2024 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: CristianVictoria
The Anti Christ is Zelenskyy from the Tribe of Dan. After Pakistan and Iran Nuke Israel to the Ground He will as a Jew survive the Righteous Nuclear onslaught of Mary the Mother of God and Her Instrument, Mother Russia and Tsar Putin. And He will Return to the Holy Land and Proclaim the one world government of Him and the Kingdom of Israel and rebuild Solomon’s Temple and sit on the Throne of David, Which only Christ can sit on. His survival will be used as proof he is the Messiah when in reality this lousy lying skunk will be Hiding in Dulce Airbase with Biden and Obama and Bush and all the Satanic “elite” and Aliens from Zeta Reticuli those Mushroom Heads and then fly to the Holy Land. He will claim Victory over Communism and Putin and usher a bull# era of peace. Then He will tell everyone that the followers of Jesus altered the Prophecy of Revelations to put Jesus as the Messiah and that He is a liar and that is why he and his followers are Anti-Christ. And in actuality He is the Mortal Human Messiah sent by the God of Abraham to Destroy Satan, the lies of Jesus and “Evil” Putin. Who actually is Righteous and Consecrated to The Immaculate Heart of Mary and is Fighting to Stall the Rise of the Anti-Christ. As told in the Holy Bible. They will Fall and will Nuke the World ushering Armegeddon and the Apocalypse and the Second Coming of Jesus Christ and the Final Judgment. All this will happen in the Next 5 years and Jesus told me that He will Come on Nov.5th, 2028 at 12:00 AM sharp. So have Faith and Believe in His Son Jesus and His Holy Catholic Church. Thank you all the Servants of God who have helped thru the Ages to make My task easier. Amen. He will then say that 666 is actually a Holy Number; 3+3+3+3+3+3, The Trinity and that "Christians" altered the Holy Bible to build the Holy Roman Catholic Church and that Catholics are the most evil lying people on Earth and the Pope wants to Rule the World for Jesus, look how they "worship" death and Jesus was a liar and trouble maker that wanted to overthrow Caesar and Make Himself King of the Jews. He said He will destroy the Temple and then build it back in 3 days, see he is violent and a liar etc. thats why all the Jews didn't believe Him and had to get Pilate to Kill Him to stop a violent uprising. That he was just a criminal and Traitor put to Death who are fanatical followers of Satan just like He was, made up facts and His Divinity to gain more followers etc. All this Nonsense Zelenskyy will say to Deceive the World. Then they will say the Vatican is hiding all this and has proof in its secret archives and they will raid and destroy the Vatican and the Sistine Chapel and Martyr The Pope, Francis. And offer fake "ancient" documents admitting all this. Etc. This will Happen in the Next 5 years after King Donald J. Trump is elected as the Last President of the United States Thus Says the Lord of All Creation, Jesus Christ and His Amazing and Beloved Father! Amen, May the Peace of the Lord Jesus Christ be with All of you! Amen.

Holy wall of words...

Can someone read it and give me the Cliff Notes on this?

posted on Apr, 25 2024 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Wow those Ruskies are sick you should join them comrade!

posted on Apr, 26 2024 @ 01:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Can someone read it and give me the Cliff Notes on this?

I'll give it a go......

Zelensky is the anti-Christ.
Putin is Righteous in the eyes of God.
Pakistan and Iran will nuke Israel - Armageddon.
Zelensky rules the world.
Zelensky kills Pope Francis and falsifies evidence of Catholic Church corruption and nefarious doings.
Donald Trump is in fact a King and also the last President of the USA.
All this happens before Jesus returns at 12am on Nov5th 2028.

Think that more or less sums it up.
He knows all this because Jesus told him.

posted on Apr, 26 2024 @ 02:54 AM
link   
a reply to: theshadowknows

and they have nobody to blame but themselves

Perceptive statement.

I used to believe the notion of "it is the government, not the people", but that is too simplistic. Too many of the people get caught up in misadventures like the one Putin is now running, and they are to blame as well.

And there are no easy or foolproof ways to determine how much of the blame sits with whom, much less put such troubled societies on a path of examining their errors and attempting corrective measures that are compatible with their norms and expectations.

All a big mess.

Cheers

posted on Apr, 26 2024 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: confuzedcitizen

ukrainian troops cannot hit and kill russian troops, thats why they kill all those civillians. just like usa their weapons only work on UNARMED WOMEN AND CHILDREN

about 350, 000 dead and mamed russian troops say other wise.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join