It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hate makes for strange bedfellows

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Apr, 23 2024 @ 08:27 AM
link   
We have all heard the words, NAZI. He's a NAZI! Well, what was a NAZI? Who were the NAZI's? A military group who's goal was to remove all Jews from the planet. they had other goals, but this one in particular was what brought them to infamy. Currently, the radical faction of the Democratic party has embraced this ideology. Keep in mind, these are the same folks that call Trump "literally Hitler". Ironic doesn't scratch the surface.

So where do we go from here? There is a difference in wanting justice and safety for people in an area, and wishing for the total eradication of an entire race. It should be pretty easy to grasp, but for some reason, a good portion of the left are willing to let this go. It's not OK.

Just to put this in perspective, all black people aren't dumber than white people, they aren't all superior athletes, and they aren't all (anything), they are individuals, just like white people, or Japanese people, or Brazilian people. So to know that's true, but to claim "the joos!!" is kind of showing just how little brain power you are capable of displaying.

Please check yourself, before you wreck yourself.

edit on 23-4-2024 by network dude because: Beto, what a stupid name.

posted on Apr, 23 2024 @ 08:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
We have all heard the words, NAZI. He's a NAZI! Well, what was a NAZI? Who were the NAZI's? A military group who's goal was to remove all Jews from the planet. they had other goals, but this one in particular was what brought them to infamy. Currently, the radical faction of the Democratic party has embraced this ideology. Keep in mind, these are the same folks that call Trump "literally Hitler". Ironic doesn't scratch the surface.

So where do we go from here? There is a difference in wanting justice and safety for people in an area, and wishing for the total eradication of an entire race. It should be pretty easy to grasp, but for some reason, a good portion of the left are willing to let this go. It's not OK.

Just to put this in perspective, all black people aren't dumber than white people, they aren't all superior athletes, and they aren't all (anything), they are individuals, just like white people, or Japanese people, or Brazilian people. So to know that's true, but to claim "the joos!!" is kind of showing just how little brain power you are capable of displaying.

Please check yourself, before you wreck yourself.

The Democrat party is basically a Mexican standoff of grievance groups. These different groups often have conflicting positions that are irreconcilable. The only thing they really have in common is being told they are a victim of some sort.

For example, you have the black community which is at odds with illegal aliens. Then you also have unions which are also at odds with illegal aliens. You have the teachers union which is at odds with that most blacks want school choice. You have people that want to raise minimum wage, but then these same people support bringing in illegal aliens which lowers wages. You have a large Jewish cohort in Democrat party, yet the party supports Islamic terrorist. Party claims to be for women, but then supports trans athletes dominating female athletes. Make it make sense...

If you really take a step back, it isn't hard to see what kind of clown show this is... Generally, Republicans are brought together by share policy ideology whereas Democrats are brought together through victimhood of groups.
edit on 23-4-2024 by Edumakated because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2024 @ 09:05 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Apr, 23 2024 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
the same folks that call Trump "literally Hitler".

I read a story that the Biden White House calls Trump "Hitler Pig".
NY Post - Trump Called 'Hitler Pig' In Biden White House

posted on Apr, 23 2024 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: budzprime69

Look sport, I have come to realize that you enjoy the wake and bake lifestyle. if that's your thing, super. But when you post dumb things, and then inevitably decide you are going to "win some imaginary battle" in your tiny little mind, it makes you look even sillier.

Read the OP, and if you wish to engage in discussion, start by explaining what I got wrong. Like the NAZI's were mostly good people, or perhaps there were good people on both sides. But if we all agree the NAZI's were bad for wanting to kill all the jews, and the current radical faction of the left wants to kill all the jews, then you kind of already look goofy for not understanding the super complex point made in the thread.

Let the bong cool off a bit.

posted on Apr, 23 2024 @ 09:13 AM
link   

+1 more 
posted on Apr, 23 2024 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: budzprime69

The OP is about the radical left championing the cause of the NAZI's. Yes, Trump is mean and orange, and he has a lovely 2 bedroom flat in your head. But that doesn't have anything at all to do with the OP. Perhaps when your buzz wears off, you can make a thread on how mean and orange Trump is.

posted on Apr, 23 2024 @ 09:27 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 23 2024 @ 09:33 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 23 2024 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude
I can agree with most of the OP but I seriously think that the World needs putting straight about the Nazis. The whole world was and is too focused on the Jewish holocaust> Yes the Nazis hated the Jews and wanted to wipe them out. But they also hated and killed Gypsies, Slavs and anyone that wasn't "Aryan". The Jews just happen to be the majority killed, but there were thousand and thousands of other.
As for the OP about Democrats it's Simple, call someone Nazi, Islamophobic, Homophobic, racially biased, antisemitic, even Maga, these are just buzz words to try and shut down debate/discussion by vilifying the person, no rhyme nor reason just accusation.

posted on Apr, 23 2024 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed

Yes, the NAZI's were equal opportunity haters. But this one instance, this one moment in time, has to do with the killing of all Jews aspect. the NAZI's did it, and the radical left is calling for it. That is the point made in the OP.

posted on Apr, 23 2024 @ 10:14 AM
link   

The way you use NAZI just goes to show you dont actually know what you're talking about

There have been radical groups throughout history calling for the eradication of jews. None of them where NAZI, expect the nationalsozialistische Partei.

So i guess the left calling for the eradication of jews being nazi is just you using loaded vocabulary to engage in political divisive rhetoric?

Pretty sure you'll find more radical right wingers that literally embrace the Nazi ideology in it's full content than you can find radical left-wing Nazi...

So if we apply your logic and couple it with the correct interpretation of nazi...
If anyone is nazi it's right wingers...
The best part is they're both human and their vulnerabilities are easily used against them.

edit on 23-4-2024 by Terpene because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2024 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Terpene

I don't understand your logic. Hitler was a guy. He had a small mustache. He wore some odd insignia on his uniforms and has his followers do the same. They are referred to as NAZI's. But the term isn't the crux of the point, it's anacdotal. The part where his group went on a mission to kill all the Jews. It's one of those things some call "historical fact". If you dispute that part, please let me know quickly, so we can nail down what the facts actually are.

If you do not dispute the group Hitler was with was trying to kill the Jews, then we can move on to what the Democrats (the radical ones) are currently saying when they protest.

Let me know.

posted on Apr, 23 2024 @ 10:26 AM
link   
The only people crying "the joos" are the ones who can't tell the difference between criticism of Israeli leadership and Jewish people in general. The ones who are so eager to cry "antisemite" without actually caring to learn or understand the reason behind such criticism of Jewish leadership are toxic af and dangerous.

In fact, I'd say it's borderline racist to assume that all Jews are the same and that they are not individuals. Netanyahu does not represent all Jews, groupthink isn't a healthy ideology.
edit on 23-4-2024 by ImagoDei because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2024 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Yeah logic is hard to understand when deluded....

We agree on all parts unfortunately idiots have been primed to call for the eradication of whole groups of people whom they perceive as the problem over and over, seen it here plenty of times.

Idiots have nothing to do with political parties, unless you want to go down the road where we put everyone in the same pot. Like the idiots like to do...

edit on 23-4-2024 by Terpene because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2024 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: ImagoDei
The only people crying "the joos" are the ones who can't tell the difference between criticism of Israeli leadership and Jewish people in general. The ones who are so eager to cry "antisemite" without actually caring to learn or understand the reason behind such criticism of Jewish leadership are toxic af and dangerous.

So the protesters calling for Death to Israel and Death to America are actually offering nuanced dialog about the political position of the Jewish Empire of the years? Or is that just the projection of someone who realizes they are on the wrong side of history and wanting to at least make themselves believe the idiotic lies they tell?

Again, this is about protesters chanting "death to Israel", and calling for the removal of Jews from the planet.

If you can't discuss the facts, you might want to just go back to Storm front where you won't be challenged.

posted on Apr, 23 2024 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Terpene

We agree on all parts unfortunately idiots have been primed to call for the eradication of whole groups of people whom they perceive as the problem over and over, seen it here plenty of times.

Idiots have nothing to do with political parties, unless you want to go down the road where we put everyone in the same pot. Like the idiots like to do...

not sure if you caught the hidden word I used but I did say RADICAL faction of the Democratic party.

If you missed it, just let me know and I'll quote it for you.

posted on Apr, 23 2024 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Those protestors are just as bad as the ones crying "antisemite". You missed me with my your broad brush, sorry to disappoint.

posted on Apr, 23 2024 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: ImagoDei

Those protestors are just as bad as the ones crying "antisemite". You missed me with my your broad brush, sorry to disappoint.

you missed reading and comprehending the OP then. I am disappointed. I didn't know we had members here who couldn't read, but could type.

posted on Apr, 23 2024 @ 10:44 AM
link   

I'm speaking from my own experience, what I've been called by members on these boards. I don't associate with those ignorant protestors yet get lumped in with them every single time I ever criticize Israel in any way, shape or form.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join