It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Humanoid-Shaped Object Captured On Film In The Skies Over California

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2024 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: TheMisguidedAngel

Bravo

So how would I attempt to stop a stormtrooper balloon from flopping in the wind?

Hmmm

1) I would put a long bead of gorilla crazy glue between the inseams of the legs so they stick together and don’t separate..

2) I would put a bead of gorilla crazy glue between the inseams of the arms and stick them to the torso so they don’t separate and flop around.

3) To help prevent the entire body from flopping and flipping ….I would experiment and add water (ballast) through the balloon air fill port so that it flows to the bottom of the feet +/- to the ankles. Then add the helium or whatever gas works best.

Weighting the stormtrooper balloon down just enough, at the feet with water (ballast), should keep the rest of the body upright..imo.

👽🍺
edit on 22-4-2024 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2024 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Is it reflecting or emitting light? Is it created with light? If it’s Blue Beam they ain’t ready for prime time. Need some better tech.

Looked at one point like it was trying to resolve into a Christ type figure. Who knows. Strange but ultimately meaningless again.

posted on Apr, 22 2024 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: ARM19688
Is it reflecting or emitting light? Is it created with light? If it’s Blue Beam they ain’t ready for prime time. Need some better tech.

Looked at one point like it was trying to resolve into a Christ type figure. Who knows. Strange but ultimately meaningless again.

Good question!
I thought it is reflecting light but it could be emitting light too.

posted on Apr, 23 2024 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheMisguidedAngel
Here we go watch this video....

These are probably the "man seen flying around with Jetpack" that pilots are always reporting about around LAX

It could be a man with a jetpack in your clip but the link I ve given showing something very luminous moving and rotating.
edit on 23-4-2024 by Consvoli because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join