It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Humanoid-Shaped Object Captured On Film In The Skies Over California

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2024 @ 01:17 AM
link   
dailycaller.com...

Footage shared Sunday on social media appeared to show a bizarre humanoid UFO floating in mid-air somewhere over Sequoia Park in California.

Footage was captured by multiple people and shared by the @528vibes social media channel. It appears to show a humanoid-type glowing white figure standing in place in our skies and doing some weird poses. But unlike any other UFO video shared online, there are multiple reports of the same bizarre being appearing year after year, with no specific explanation as to what it is.

There are several videos of this incident over Sequoia Park in California and you can view them on the link provided. I don't know what to make of this other than say it's a strange encounter and the object sometimes appears to be the shape of a humanoid-figure rotating and tumbling through the air. You can see a distinct figure with what appears to be arms and legs but I am not sure if this is just an optical illusion or there is something more to it.

I don't know what happened after the footage emerged and if there have been further investigations over this alleged humanoid creature captured on film. I have viewed the footage a few times and I am thinking it could be a balloon in the shape of a humanoid-figure but again I can't be sure what it is at this point.
edit on 22-4-2024 by Consvoli because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2024 @ 01:48 AM
link   
Voltron? This is soo different to other sightings... Im blown away.

posted on Apr, 22 2024 @ 01:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: BeTheGoddess2
Voltron? This is soo different to other sightings... Im blown away.

I don't know what it is but what about starting with the explanation it's a balloon which reflects some light.

posted on Apr, 22 2024 @ 01:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Consvoli

Wow! That reminds me of that weird UFO in Iraq, but this one is glowing and changing shape. It also reminds me of those blue and white "plasma worm" ufos that Ive seen videos of all over the place. Wasnt one of the videos on that thread shot of a similar "plasma worm" also shot in California somewhere?

posted on Apr, 22 2024 @ 02:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: burritocat

Wow! That reminds me of that weird UFO in Iraq, but this one is glowing and changing shape. It also reminds me of those blue and white "plasma worm" ufos that Ive seen videos of all over the place. Wasnt one of the videos on that thread shot of a similar "plasma worm" also shot in California somewhere?

The fact is reflecting so much light is strange. I haven't watched the other video you are referring to of the 'plasma worm'.

posted on Apr, 22 2024 @ 02:06 AM
link   
I'm with the girl on the ground "looks like a dude in a suit" 😂

I immediately thought it was some sort of big metallic balloon caught up in some wind gusts really high but who knows?

Did #UFOTwitter come up with a general consensus with what they thought it was?

posted on Apr, 22 2024 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Its this video here. Its at night. It kinds looks like the one in your video, but its at night. I dont remember where in California this place was, or how far.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 22 2024 @ 02:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheMisguidedAngel

I immediately thought it was some sort of big metallic balloon caught up in some wind gusts really high but who knows?

I was thinking of the balloon explanation too but it doesn't appear so much to be metallic. On the other hand is reflecting a lot of light so a metal surface cannot be ruled out.

posted on Apr, 22 2024 @ 02:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: burritocat

Its this video here. Its at night. It kinds looks like the one in your video, but its at night. I dont remember where in California this place was, or how far.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 22 2024 @ 02:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Consvoli

I was thinking of the balloon explanation too but it doesn't appear so much to be metallic. On the other hand is reflecting a lot of light so a metal surface cannot be ruled out.

Sorry I didn't mean metallic as in metal surface just more the color of the balloon like these ones

posted on Apr, 22 2024 @ 05:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Consvoli

Sorry I didn't mean metallic as in metal surface just more the color of the balloon like these ones

Ok.

It could be a balloon - it's one of the possibilities.

posted on Apr, 22 2024 @ 06:09 AM
link   
How about this…..

What are Airwalker balloons?

Helium AirWalker balloons are huge inflatable toys you can purchase as a present or install as a piece of decoration in your living room or outside the house during a party or at any other social gathering. These toys look sturdy and can withstand pressure and weather. They are almost adult-size and can be a substitute for heavy decorations like wood and metal pieces for your house. These are used in décor and for entertainment purposes. At Balloons Online, you can compare sizes and colors and choose your favorite pick.

How long does an AirWalker balloon last?

AirWalker balloons wholesale will last you for days, if not weeks. Because they are made of a combination of Mylar and foil, these babies can withstand active play and serious pressure. They are immune to bad weather, but it’s better not to create temperature contrasts because helium can deflate.

Source: Airwalkers Balloons

👽☕️🍩
edit on 22-4-2024 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2024 @ 06:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

Oh wow. That stormtrooper balloon could certainly be a possible answer. That does kind of look like that thing in the video. I've never seen or heard about baloons like that. Some of those are adorable, especially the dogs.

posted on Apr, 22 2024 @ 07:45 AM
link   

I would say yes, but it is weird that it stay "upright" for so long in the video. It only seems to turn around in circles. You would think the wind would blow it end over end, horizontal... all over.

And it does appear to only have 1 leg and 1 arm in the videos?

Really weird.

posted on Apr, 22 2024 @ 08:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus1
How about this…..

What are Airwalker balloons?

Helium AirWalker balloons are huge inflatable toys you can purchase as a present or install as a piece of decoration in your living room or outside the house during a party or at any other social gathering. These toys look sturdy and can withstand pressure and weather. They are almost adult-size and can be a substitute for heavy decorations like wood and metal pieces for your house. These are used in décor and for entertainment purposes. At Balloons Online, you can compare sizes and colors and choose your favorite pick.

How long does an AirWalker balloon last?

AirWalker balloons wholesale will last you for days, if not weeks. Because they are made of a combination of Mylar and foil, these babies can withstand active play and serious pressure. They are immune to bad weather, but it’s better not to create temperature contrasts because helium can deflate.

Source: Airwalkers Balloons

👽☕️🍩

That's a possible answer but is it what we are seeing in this video?

posted on Apr, 22 2024 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Looks like a Holographic Projection to me....not ruling out other explainations though.

posted on Apr, 22 2024 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Possible. Some balloons filled with helium along with this thing also filled with helium. I would guess they would need some extra balloons to make it rise higher.

posted on Apr, 22 2024 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Possible. Some balloons filled with helium along with this thing also filled with helium. I would guess they would need some extra balloons to make it rise higher. Could you see an airplane hitting something like that...stuck on the prop. People do some strange and dangerous things without thinking sometimes...so it is possible.

posted on Apr, 22 2024 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Anything other than air being sucked into a jet intake or something wrapped around a propeller is never a good thing 😳

👽

edit on 22-4-2024 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2024 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Here we go watch this video....

These are probably the "man seen flying around with Jetpack" that pilots are always reporting about around LAX
edit on 22-4-2024 by TheMisguidedAngel because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join