It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New whistleblower Jason Sands speaks on Twitter Spaces last night.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2024 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

I’ve got nothing to base this on than random bits and pieces picked up from people over the years.

And maybe a repressed memory/nightmare.

But they might be some sort of doll. Organic doll.

Maybe robot might be a better word. An organic robot/doll that something else can cast its awareness into/onto and control.

Anyways that’s pure speculation.

posted on Apr, 21 2024 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe1982

TDL’s movie….is out…I’ve seen it……..ehhhhh it’s so so …imo

Is Monsters of California streaming anywhere?

Monsters of California, an action movie starring Jack Samson, Jack Lancaster, and Jared Scott is available to stream now. Watch it on Prime Video, Fandango at Home, Redbox. or Apple TV on your Roku device.

👽

posted on Apr, 21 2024 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Um… the whistleblower just posted his DD214;

Twitter link

Edit to add he also states in a comment he didn’t kill an alien as at least one person has already posted in here. [Edit2: the video claims it not the poster. Not accusing poster of anything. Just that it’s already spreading]

People are already making crap up to try to smear him:
Twitter

Yes, that’s why I joined the chat last night. I do want to address to an accuracies from people that are blogging today. Number one, I didn’t kill any blue aliens number two, I should’ve been very clear that I was part of the UAP forum, and not employed by the UAP task force.

edit on 21-4-2024 by pianopraze because: ETA

edit on 21-4-2024 by pianopraze because: Edit 2

posted on Apr, 21 2024 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Twitter interview about Jason Sands:

Twitter

It’s kinda disgusting.

"We have more people testifying and will go public"

"Well where are they? You must be lieing"

"Here’s one. Here are photos of him testifying to Congress. Here’s is dd214."

"He’s obviously a scammer just wanting money"

"He’s not asking for money."

"Well he said he killed aliens"

"Now you’re making things up"

posted on Apr, 22 2024 @ 12:24 AM
link   
James Fox has a decent rep so far, I hope he vets his new whistleblower he is putting in his new doc.

Here's a link from Steven Greenstreet, a debunker about Sands...It's not a smear job just showing an inconsistency.
twitter.com...

twitter.com...
edit on 22-4-2024 by introufo2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2024 @ 01:17 AM
link   
a reply to: introufo2

I think the public have wasted an incredible amount of their precious time on all of this. If anything, this latest nonsense gives attention to Fox and his pending documentary. I can't take this latest drivel seriously. I'm off now to take a degree by Dolan and that crazy lawyer....not.

Have fun with this latest craze 🥳.

Just picked this up. A lawyer? I wonder if he too will offer UFO degrees?

sandsjason.us...

edit on bamambMondayam2024-04-22T03:11:22-05:00k2203 by baablacksheep1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2024 @ 03:35 AM
link   
a reply to: baablacksheep1

Nothing new.
That's their tell.

We've heard the blue aliens in desert story several times over multiple decades .

With regards to Kona Blue....dont forget about our drive by buddy and his pal with the IDE GF who are rumored to be former occupants of the role that might decide whether an object is a coherent matter wave emitter from Zeta reticuli....or just the latest Chinese metamaterial.

Them non Kosher birds again.

edit on 22-4-2024 by Jukiodone because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2024 @ 04:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Jukiodone

Yes and yes Jukie.

In passing the above site re Jason sands ( lawyer) in a bathroom seems pretty fake. Think a lot is spinning around on Twitter re it all .

Onwards it all goes where to, nobody knows🥺.

posted on Apr, 22 2024 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Good find BB

I’m surprised he didn’t put on his Lawyer website at least a small plug of being an Veteran of the Military……

Seems strange that Jason would risk his law firm’s reputation by the means of association with UAP Whistleblowing and all the scrutiny that goes along with it….

👽
edit on 22-4-2024 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2024 @ 09:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: introufo2
James Fox has a decent rep so far, I hope he vets his new whistleblower he is putting in his new doc.

Here's a link from Steven Greenstreet, a debunker about Sands...It's not a smear job just showing an inconsistency.
twitter.com...

Are we going to start going down this road?

👽

posted on Apr, 22 2024 @ 09:48 AM
link   

He’ll get his 15 minutes of fame. At what cost remains to be seen?

He looks like a jovial fellow with a sense of humor. He might need it.

posted on Apr, 22 2024 @ 10:04 AM
link   

It's on Twitter Ophi, but seemingly drama associated with that web page. Fake etc etc?it's all so wild out there it's hard to keep up. Anyway it seems he didn't kill an Alien from what have read.

posted on Apr, 22 2024 @ 10:30 AM
link   

I doubt any of us ( at least I hope not) thought he killed an alien, just that may have claimed to do that as part of his general unbelievable spiel. Coming off the copying of the Phil Schneider folly or even that alien taken out in NJ's old story within UFO crazy lore.
So the claim wasn't too crazy in that regard...Since UFO-crazy lore is copied and pasted onto new " experiences" over and over...

Hearing about this new blue alien of course reminds me of old Cory Goode and his blue what was it, avians or something....

But you are right this has turned into just what I and many others predicted: folly.

edit on 22-4-2024 by introufo2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2024 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: introufo2

He's full of.....

No blue Aliens dead or alive. I'm counting down for the next whistleblower .

I will also add there are an incredible amount of gullible folks out there. It's quite something to observe.

Here's James Fox waffling about Sands.

www.instagram.com...

edit on bpmpmbMondaypm2024-04-22T13:09:26-05:00k2601 by baablacksheep1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2024 @ 09:04 PM
link   
LOL. I was thinking the same thing.

posted on Apr, 22 2024 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: anthelion

"We have one individual from DOD/IG that will state that MSgt Jason Sands presented himself as a person involved in a Special Access Program for the USAF-Security Service and had access to UAP data. Further vetting disqualified MSgt Sands from being a whistleblower."

Doty weighs in. Interesting.

Before anyone whistleblows anything, the gatekeepers have to allow it. Now it's only ridicule, if you whisleblow about anything nontechnical or related to nuts and bolts. But back in the day they used to kill you.

As for Sands, it seems doubtful that he is legit, but close encounters with military personnel happen more than the public will know. Maybe he came into proximity or interacted with a program, but the white leather jacket in the illustration, needs to go. Besides the aliens aren't interested in tanning their mutilated cattle projects. And I never saw one wearing plastic.

On a serious note, there are species where the dermis has a pale blue hue. I've see an orange hue, as well, along the carpals. For what it's worth, of course.

edit on 22-4-2024 by anthelion because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2024 @ 10:11 PM
link   
A factoid ……

Methemoglobinemia (MetHb) is a rare blood disorder that affects how red blood cells deliver oxygen throughout your body. Not everyone has symptoms, but nearly all people with this condition have skin, nails or lips that are a distinctive shade of blue or purple. In some cases, methemoglobinemia can be life threatening.

Blue Fugates: The True Story of Kentucky’s Blue People

👽🧐
edit on 22-4-2024 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2024 @ 12:57 AM
link   
a reply to: anthelion

Doty weighs in. Interesting.

Argh yes. He's never far away and noted his interaction with Sands.

edit on bamambTuesdayam2024-04-23T00:58:41-05:00k4112 by baablacksheep1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2024 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Yes all interesting Ophi is that for sure, am very much aware.

Peter Moon also writes about blue people and so on in his book material come to think of it.

Anyway back to Sands and his blue Aliens in the desert . Am waiting for the next set of whistleblowers to appear. I don't consider very much from this latest one , but am sure he might be around for a while?

edit on bamambTuesdayam2024-04-23T01:06:35-05:00k3501 by baablacksheep1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2024 @ 01:47 AM
link   
a reply to: pianopraze

This is off topic so I apologize.......I am trying to go to the link you have posted to see your art and the site is down.
Will you please forward the link to me if you get it fixed? Also, do you mind if I pm you with some questions?
The art I was able to see on the other link is fabulous!!!!

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join