It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who could it beeee now?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2024 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

We can say the CIA and the MIC both had reasons.

Those are instruments and certainly not at the top of the pyramid that gives the go-ahead to execute a US president in broad daylight with a headshot.

Not sure where the angle of Israel comes into play here,

A case of the tail wagging the dog? We know Israel does this.

and also why would the FRB want it done?

Executive Order 11110.

posted on Apr, 20 2024 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: stonerwilliam

I'm sure an impeachment would've sufficed.

posted on Apr, 20 2024 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79

One of my favourite X-files
en.m.wikipedia.org...

Musings of a cigarette smoking man

posted on Apr, 20 2024 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: stonerwilliam

The Vietnam war was in full swing when JFK got shot maybe he wanted to get out of it

U.S. Troops in Vietnam by 1963 were escalating slightly, but not like the late 60s.

Kennedy was trying to stop it or at least limit U.S. involvement.

CIA was mad at Kennedy for several reasons too.

Vietnam War
Allied Troop Levels 1960-73

posted on Apr, 20 2024 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

edit on 20/4/2024 by stonerwilliam because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2024 @ 11:46 AM
link   

They showed him JFK's brain and asked do ya really want to know?
edit on 20-4-2024 by Astrocometus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2024 @ 12:32 PM
link   
We know there was more to the JFK incident than we are allowed to know. Does it really matter who was behind it, it is best that we don't or remain silent if we do know the truth. Over the decades or possibly centuries there have been a lot of things covered up, personally, since they do not directly effect me, I would rather not know the truth. The government and other powerful rich people in this country and around the world have done some things in the past that is really bad. WE talk about the Cartel, I would bet governments have done more evil things than they have done over the years. Sometimes what they do turns out good even though their actions are bad, it depends on what side of the fence you are on.

posted on Apr, 20 2024 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: stonerwilliam

One of my favourite X-files
en.m.wikipedia.org...

Musings of a cigarette smoking man

I *love* that guy!

It's my phone wallpaper. I get a lot of comments on it.

My ringtone is also the x-files theme music.

Yeah, I kinda liked the show...lol

edit on 4/20/2024 by SchrodingersRat because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2024 @ 02:39 PM
link   
You truly have a valid moniker

Give me the truth.

a reply to: rickymouse

posted on Apr, 20 2024 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: 19Bones79
a reply to: DAVID64

"If the American people ever find out what we have done, they would chase us down the street and lynch us."

I always wonder in service to whom?

Didn't you hear about the 7 lizard people running the world from about 20+ years ago? that's who...lol

posted on Apr, 20 2024 @ 06:35 PM
link   

I think it was a fustercluck of all of the above and a few more. The Military Industrial Complex definitely had issues with him. Intelligence agencies didn't like him. The military had butted heads with him.

Maybe the reason that Trump felt he couldn't reveal the truth is the it entails pretty much EVERY PART OF THE US GOVERNMENT ON SOME LEVEL as well as international players. I do believe that it was a massive and very involved conspiracy.

Still pisses me off that he didn't keep his promise. We The People should have a 100% transparent gov't.

posted on Apr, 20 2024 @ 06:37 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 20 2024 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
We know there was more to the JFK incident than we are allowed to know. Does it really matter who was behind it, it is best that we don't or remain silent if we do know the truth. Over the decades or possibly centuries there have been a lot of things covered up, personally, since they do not directly effect me, I would rather not know the truth. The government and other powerful rich people in this country and around the world have done some things in the past that is really bad. WE talk about the Cartel, I would bet governments have done more evil things than they have done over the years. Sometimes what they do turns out good even though their actions are bad, it depends on what side of the fence you are on.

Alan Dulles, oh sorry!

edit on 20-4-2024 by Astrocometus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2024 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: AwakeNotWoke
Still pisses me off that he didn't keep his promise. We The People should have a 100% transparent gov't.

What if he’s president again?
He still can

posted on Apr, 21 2024 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Over the decades or possibly centuries there have been a lot of things covered up, personally, since they do not directly effect me, I would rather not know the truth.

Suddenly I have this image of an abused 1950s housewife covering for her man in my mind.

Not sure what you were going for here Ricky,

since they do not directly effect me, I would rather not know the truth.

I never pegged you for one of those.

Huh. Quite a few members spreading an 'embrace ignorance' vibe lately.

But why you?

posted on Apr, 21 2024 @ 03:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Astrocometus

That's kinda the day the music died for you guys, right?

posted on Apr, 21 2024 @ 03:33 AM
link   
a reply to: AwakeNotWoke

I also believe there to be a #load of groups involved, but nowadays most people have entertained that notion for a long time it's not a new theory.

It was a murder worthy of Julius Caesar.

posted on Apr, 21 2024 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: 19Bones79

Over the decades or possibly centuries there have been a lot of things covered up, personally, since they do not directly effect me, I would rather not know the truth.

Suddenly I have this image of an abused 1950s housewife covering for her man in my mind.

Not sure what you were going for here Ricky,

since they do not directly effect me, I would rather not know the truth.

I never pegged you for one of those.

Huh. Quite a few members spreading an 'embrace ignorance' vibe lately.

But why you?

I focus on what I can change. I do not have any influence or power to effect anything high up in government or corruption in the medical industry to increase profits.

I can study ways to alternatively help those with health issues, but am not going to get my life destroyed by cutting down a pharma company or for profit hospitals prescribing tests that are not needed so they can keep their doors open and provide services to those that need their help. I do understand that it is expensive to run a hospital and know there are many people who work in that field that need their jobs....which means the doctors who prescribe tests and services that are not actually needed to diagnose something could just be doing it to secure the jobs of their coworkers. So I try not to call them out because I see both sides of the issue. I am referring to the USA with it's present for profit healthcare and medical insurance system.

I would rather spend my time trying to open up people's eyes about things they can do to benefit their lives than complain about things we cannot change. Why worry about the high cost of healthcare when you can lessen the need to use it. My grandfather went to the doctor once...to be pronounced dead at the age of eighty six...he was healthy and strong most times and ate all homemade foods, often just boiled fish with potatoes and onions and some carrots and the fish he used were sometimes fish heads....the cheek disks on those are good, better than scallops. or he ate bullheads boiled...which actually has the texture and taste of lobster....the first time I had lobster I asked the wife why people like that so much because it tastes like bullhead which kind of look like a clawless lobster.

Focus on things you can change or fix, not on things we cannot effect the outcome of. That is my motto.

posted on Apr, 21 2024 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Judge " Naps " is a NWO Shill . If you Listen to his Subtle Propaganda , you Will be Conned . Word to the Wise .

posted on Apr, 21 2024 @ 08:06 PM
link   

I was four yo when the innocent music died.

I remember that whole week from the news bulletin that
interrupted "Search for tomorrow" to the overcast day
of the funeral. I became aware from that week forward.
My mom raised no fool.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join