It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tucker Carlson UFOs are piloted by spiritual entities with bases under the ocean and the ground

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2024 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: anthelion

www.bing.com... hAMgYIAhAAGEAyBggDEAAYQDIGCAQQABhAMgYIBRAAGEAyBggGEAAYQDIGCAcQABhAMgYICBAAGEDSAQoxMjM1MjdqMGoxqAIAsAIA&FORM=ANNTA1&PC=EDGEDB

perhaps 'plasma' UFOs are required, not for transport but for protection from high-energy barrages of exotic particles... & gamma-rays which act as bullets to 'spiritual lifeforms'

seems the demons hide in oceans/antarctic ice/ habitats that place hard material as a way to shield their sanctuaries from the Galactic Plane Energies

there's too much to address in succent post

posted on Apr, 23 2024 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: LuciusDriftwood
a reply to: FlyersFanYou're not a fan of Jesus, are you?

Jesus? Yes.

He has some interesting stories connected to him about disembodied spirits.

And they weren't space aliens.

edit on 4/23/2024 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2024 @ 02:51 AM
link   
"no one knows where nuclear fission came from".

- guy who cant be bothered to look it up.

posted on Apr, 24 2024 @ 07:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan
I agree that UFOs are visiting earth and that they hang out in the oceans, but I do not agree that the aliens are 'spiritual entities', that denotes that they are not flesh and blood, and I do not agree that spirits need spaceships to travel around in. That's theologically wrong.

He seems to be a factual guy, so where is his facts on any of it. I believe Star Trek is actually real, same thing....

AS to UFOs we all can agree on the "unidentified" part, but to say aliens then that means we kind of identified them as something...

We have a tendency to make up where the gaps are. Space is huge and I mean really HUGE to where even light is slow in the time it takes to travel, so we fictionally invent things like warp drive, and Wormholes to easily counter that distance.

The problem is we do not know and even with warp drive Space is still HUGE. The main thing needed to travel is time and life doesn't have much of that, time is like life's kryptonite. What does work is non-life AI/machines that can last the test of time and even be self-replicating. I read an article that if some super advanced race sent out drones billions of years ago that would be enough time for them to travel, explore, and send back data to a race long gone.

If I were to guess, due to how small these crafts seem to be, with no interaction, and seemingly no real purpose we might just be looking at that. Alien probs that have been out here self-replicating for a very long time on a mission of data collection that maybe goes back to other machines somewhere and life itself has moved on billions of years ago. As a species, we are most likely screwed like all life ends up, but physically traveling to other stars will really not happen before we too become extinct even if that is a million years from now.

edit on x30Wed, 24 Apr 2024 07:31:17 -05002024114America/ChicagoWed, 24 Apr 2024 07:31:17 -05002024 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2024 @ 10:30 AM
link   
I don't like carlson a reply to: Cvastar

posted on Apr, 24 2024 @ 01:45 PM
link   
The problem is not Carlson but the Pentagon and Air Force seniors who believe in this version.
The reasons are probably to be found in these books:
- Final Events - Nick Redfern - 2010
- Unmasking the enemy - Nelson S. Pacheco, Tommy R. Blann - 1994

Are these people so stupid as to believe a version that we can define as grotesque?
Maybe they have more information, maybe they didn't understand or they were fooled.
In my opinion we are in the third hypothesis: something or someone has been cheating us for thousands of years.
For this reason we can't even understand anything about ourselves, we don't know what consciousness is, so we use the word "spiritual".
These entities are probably able to manipulate consciousness, changing physical bodies like clothes (emerges from several cases of abductions)

posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Carlson is a complete idiot. The only thing I could agree with him on is the possibility of bases in the ocean.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join