It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remember These Attacks When President Trump 2.0 Retribution-Justice Commences.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2024 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Friday, April 19, 2024

This thread will highlight the attacks Donald Trump is enduring from those who are afraid of him winning the 2024 election. Primarily because they or their friends have done something(s) illegal or immoral, and are aware of Donald Trump's vow to use his past experience as President, to do a much better job of rooting out corruption during his next term as President...(Trump 2.0).

Examples of the FEAR...

1.) Hillary Clinton says, as President, Donald Trump will seek to KILL those who damaged him and/or his family.

Source: dailycaller.com...

2.) Members of the disbanded "January 6th" committee say they expect to be arrested if Donald Trump is President in 2025.

Source: www.cbsnews.com...

3.) Lots of People who have attacked Donald Trump are considering protecting themselves and their families by leaving the country, if Americans put him in the White House again.

Source: www.nbcnews.com...

------EXPOSING THE ATTACKS AND INJUSTICES TO THE PUBLIC-------

Donald Trump and the Conservative/MAGA News Media are doing a superb job of letting Americans know the injustices that are being inflicted upon him and his family. As a result, the attacks against him described throughout this ongoing thread, achieve a high level of public visibility. A bonus is the fact that Joe Biden is so mentally strange and forgetful, the press eagerly gravitates to, and focuses on, what candidate Donald Trump says, instead of what President Joe Biden says. (Unprecedentedly Sad!)

---------WHY THESE EVIL ATTACKERS SHOULD BE CONCERNED-----------

Liberal Democrats in Colorado and Maine and Illinois attempted to disenfranchise millions of voters, by having candidate Donald Trump removed from the ballot!

The U.S. Supreme Court on Monday tossed out a Colorado court ruling that barred Donald Trump from appearing on the state’s Republican presidential primary ballot.

The ruling means that no other state can bar Trump, or any other candidate, from a presidential ballot by invoking the insurrection clause in the Constitution.

Colorado was the first of three states to block Trump from a primary ballot due to his alleged incitement of the Jan. 6, 2021, riot at the U.S. Capitol, which disrupted the confirmation of the Electoral College victory of President Joe Biden.
Source: www.cnbc.com...

THE OFFICIALS who initiated this effort to prevent millions of U.S. Citizens from being able to vote for Donald Trump for President, will likely experience "retribution" from the U.S. government if/when Donald Trump is U.S. President again. And it will be 100% deserved!

TIP: WHEN THE RETRIBUTION & JUSTICE PROCESS BEGINS, RETURN TO THIS THREAD TO UNDERSTAND WHY IT IS SO WIDESPREAD and PROFOUND.

MORE ENTRIES TO COME....many more, due to so many evil, mean-spirited things being inflicted upon the person and family of Donald J. Trump.

-WeMustCare

edit on 1942024 by WeMustCare because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2024 @ 11:19 PM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

Ahh poor Trump get his feelings hurt?
So this thread just proves that Trump and his most devote worshipers are actually out for vengeance. So what they say is true the. OK and I thought he was just kidding when he said dictator for just one day.
Man your life is way to involved with Trump it seems mentally exhausting.

posted on Apr, 19 2024 @ 11:19 PM
link   

1.) Hillary Clinton says, as President, Donald Trump will seek to KILL those who damaged him and/or his family.

With Democrats very often commenting in the "blame the opposition for our own intensions" mode, this statement from Clinton could be considered extremely dangerous to say the least. ☠️

Almost like she's emphasizing a new operation.

posted on Apr, 19 2024 @ 11:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: budzprime69

So this thread just proves that Trump and his most devote worshipers are actually out for vengeance. So what they say is true the. OK and I thought he was just kidding when he said dictator for just one day.
You couldn’t define dictator without incriminating your own. We get it …Trump pissed in your wheaties…again. 🙄🙄🙄
edit on 19-4-2024 by KrustyKrab because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2024 @ 11:39 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Anyone who plans on eliminating Donald Trump is (hopefully) intelligent enough to know that they will meet the same fate...or worse!
😈

posted on Apr, 19 2024 @ 11:41 PM
link   
a reply to: KrustyKrab

Trump said he wouldn't mind being a dictator for a day.....said every dictator ever.
You guys really don't see it do you. He has told you guys what kind of person he is and you guys just say he's joking every time.
When someone tells you what kind of person they are you should shut up and listen. What you hear may surprise you.

posted on Apr, 19 2024 @ 11:46 PM
link   
a reply to: budzprime69

Putting Donald Trump on trial this year for fabricated crimes that he could have been tried for in 2016 thru 2023, is just plain wrong. Those who care so little about the American public, should (and hopefully will) receive exactly what traitors to America/Americans deserve.

posted on Apr, 19 2024 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Why are you so upset? The op is just repeating what the Democrats say. It is the Democrats that are obsessed with Trump.

They have nothing positive to say about themselves. Other guy bad is all they have it seems.

posted on Apr, 19 2024 @ 11:49 PM
link   
a reply to: budzprime69

Were you in the camp (2017 thru 2021) who said, "If Donald Trump's lips are moving, he's lying."?

If so, you should show integrity by disregarding what he says now. Even if you are one of those officials who have/are attacked/attacking him.

posted on Apr, 19 2024 @ 11:55 PM
link   

a reply to: KrustyKrab

Trump said he wouldn't mind being a dictator for a day.....said every dictator ever.
You guys really don't see it do you. He has told you guys what kind of person he is and you guys just say he's joking every time.
When someone tells you what kind of person they are you should shut up and listen. What you hear may surprise you.

“We have put together I think the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics.”

I believe.

posted on Apr, 19 2024 @ 11:56 PM
link   

I don't even know how to give a response other than this.
I am perplexed by you.

posted on Apr, 20 2024 @ 12:00 AM
link   

I am perplexed by you.

That's OK. How exciting would life be without MYSTERIES?

posted on Apr, 20 2024 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Trump would have been Epsteined by now if he posed a threat to the establishment. He is the establishment.

posted on Apr, 20 2024 @ 12:17 AM
link   

I am perplexed by you.

Are you confused enough to think 2 weeks from now you'll believe next week will be the week that was? 😀

The Secret Service needs to move Trump OUT of NYC a.s.a.p. 👁‍🗨❎👁‍🗨

posted on Apr, 20 2024 @ 02:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Vermilion

Did Biden Really say that ? .........Hmm...

archive.org...

posted on Apr, 20 2024 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Secret Service works for the establishment. Funny that they're protecting Trump for the rest of his life even though they supposedly want him out of the picture so badly. 😂
edit on 20-4-2024 by ImagoDei because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2024 @ 05:22 AM
link   
EVERY SINGLE PERSON KNOWS Donald Trump is guilty of crimes.

It's just that some people can't admit it.

Trump is going to lose in November, because he has no policies other than retribution and making those he hates lives more difficult.

Oh, and abortion sunk Trump AS SOON AS the SCOTUS got rid of Roe Vs Wade.

posted on Apr, 20 2024 @ 05:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Disgusted123

You spelled Biden wrong. If you correct this little mistake, your post will be spot on.

posted on Apr, 20 2024 @ 06:46 AM
link   

There is a difference between vengeance and justice.

These people are trying, again, to subvert the will of the people by hook or by crook. And by violating his civil rights.

And yet they are complaining of their fear of being arrested and targeted by him.

The very thing they have been doing to him since 2015.

Hell, he wasn't even sworn in and Pelosi promised to do all she could to impeach him. And he hadnt done anything in office yet.

And they say they are saving democracy

If you can't see reality around you, maybe stay off the net. You are adding to the division caused by the progressives who don't want us to be free.

And I promise you, the world they and you are trying to usher in, is a world you will hate. They things they promise you, are false...said just to get you vote.

When you live in a 15 minute city you can't leave. When you are a literal slave to the elite's plan, sstarving from your bug diet, promise me through all the misery coming our way, that you will always be happy, cause they stopped the bad, orange man.

This ain't clown world, it is idiot world.

posted on Apr, 20 2024 @ 06:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: ImagoDei

Secret Service works for the establishment. Funny that they're protecting Trump for the rest of his life even though they supposedly want him out of the picture so badly. 😂

If something happens to Trump and they were not protecting him, they would be worse off then they are now. They don't need a marter. It would just complicate things even more.

And by they, I mean all the ones that want Trump out no matter what. They dare not kill him or allow him to be killed.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join