It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel attacking Iran again.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2024 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: KrustyKrab

All those Hamas super soldiers survived in tunnels below the tunnels.

I bet a huge percentage of the dead are Hamas.

A huge percentage.

posted on Apr, 20 2024 @ 11:35 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Israel has subs

i wouldnt be surprised if they retrofitted or made a whole new sub to be nuclear powered and nuclear armed.

if you like up a 2-3 subs thats almost 60 ALCM like missiles that only have to travel across iran instead of over Iraq, Syria etc.

posted on Apr, 21 2024 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Hypothetical fictional analogy that has a bearing on this thread:

Suppose my neighbor is mad at me, and makes a trebuchet and fires three coconuts at my house. They are green coconuts, and while very heavy and they hit the house, they don't do much damage to our corrugated roof. Maybe some dents. I go over there, and say, "you do that again, and I will bury your house in coconuts." I walk away. AS I am going inside my house, three more coconuts hit my roof. This makes me mad, and I worry about my children who are playing outside, oblivious to the danger.

Well, I warned them. I line up my battery of six trebuchets, and I fire off two coconuts from each. The first of each I light on fire. That should do it. Point made.

The next day passes without incident.

The following day, six coconuts hit my roof, and two land outside of my house, narrowly missing my children who were playing in the yard. I am naturally incensed. How DARE they risk the lives of my children??? I line up alll six trebuchets, and two more that were brought here by my ally. The first two salvos were burning coconuts. We have intel that that hit targets, which are now burning. The next two salvos are not flaming, but filled with lead for weight. They crash through the roofs of various structures, destroying their integrity. The last two salvos are flaming, and precisely aimed toward the locations where my neighbor has been firing his coconuts from. It is unfortunate that is the homeschool location, however I fire them at a time when school should be out. Why would he fire them from that place? He wants the other neighbors to hate us, should we slip and kill some of his kin, or God forbid, his children.

Two weeks go by, and we breathe a sigh of relief. It is over. FINally.

Three weeks later, as we are all away on holiday, dozens of our homes are destroyed by flaming coconuts with explosives. Several parents were killed who were holding down the fort.

Well, apparently negotiations are no longer on the table. Nope. I didn't want this. Nobody did. We are going in tomorrow, supported by a battery of 27 coconut trebuchets of our supportive neighbors, and our goal is to end them, all of them. We are sorry that they were unwilling to reach an accord, but what were we supposed to do??? We thought they were crazy, but were willing to let them live in peace next to us. Apparently, they are so crazy that they are just going to keep coming no matter what we do. I weep with my wife for the innocent children. I kiss my wife goodbye and step into the tank, which I will drive in order to vanquish the enemy, in order to protect my family. I quietly curse God for having put me in this place. Can't be helped. Could've been helped long ago.
edit on 21/4/24 by argentus because: spellin'

posted on Apr, 21 2024 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: DronesandUFOs

israel has 5 dolphin class sudb, and it is said they received a sixth one in in aug of last year. all are believed to be nuclear missiles capable.

two article and a video in the second.

The Israeli Navy is known for the secrecy surrounding its submarine force. 5 Dolphin-I/II class submarines are believed to carry nuclear-armed missiles. Now the latest boat, INS Drakon, has been quietly launched in Kiel, Germany. It appears to have new, larger, missiles.
Israel Launches New Submarine, First In World With Modern Missiles In Sail

A remarkably small diesel-fueled submarine built by the German firm Howaldtswerke-Deutsche Werft (HDW), the Dolphin-class submarine is Israel’s ace-in-the-hole in terms of its nuclear weapons capability.
Dolphin-Class Submarine: Israel’s Unofficial Nuclear Weapons Platform

edit on 21-4-2024 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join