It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel attacking Iran again.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2024 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Explosions have been heard in Iran as Israel's intension to escalate hostilities continues , reports are saying explosion heard in a city with a Nuclear facility.

Crazy.

posted on Apr, 19 2024 @ 07:02 PM
link   
And some people say Israel doesn't want war. It's literally in their holy book that they'll go to war in the end times. 😂

+3 more 
posted on Apr, 19 2024 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Gee I wonder why?

Unlike past occurances, I recall Iran launching numerous rockets and drones against Israel a few days ago. Hardly an act of naked & blatant aggression on Israel's part this time.

posted on Apr, 19 2024 @ 07:06 PM
link   
I heard Democrats in the house saved the day to day by voting to fund Israel. If the US government wasn't backing Israel as much as they are would Israel be escalating their war footing?
edit on 19-4-2024 by Dandandat3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2024 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: ImagoDei

Not sure about that....but its definitely in The Koran.
And there's definitely elements within Iran who have been actively seeking direct conflict between Israel/The West and the Muslim world.....they believe it will force The Mahdi out of occultation.

I don't think anyone really wants to see this escalate....but it does seem somewhat inevitable at present.
I hope I'm wrong.

+1 more 
posted on Apr, 19 2024 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Dandandat3

If the US hadn't supported Israel then Israel would be no more and the whole region would be overrun with Islamic fundamentalists exporting their terrorism even further afield than they are now.

posted on Apr, 19 2024 @ 07:14 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 19 2024 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn
a reply to: Dandandat3

If the US hadn't supported Israel then Israel would be no more and the whole region would be overrun with Islamic fundamentalists exporting their terrorism even further afield than they are now.

The US is playing both sides and funneling money to big business, with kick backs to politicians.

posted on Apr, 19 2024 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn

I hope I'm wrong.

Me too.

But I believe you are right.

I love The Blaze, not apologizing.

I remember a Glenn Beck show that had Glenn, Stu, Pat, and Jeffy. (Of the best Podcast in the world, Chewing The Fat w Jeff Fisher)

Glenn kept saying there would be a time when it was too late to stop from going over the cliff.

I think we are past that time.

posted on Apr, 19 2024 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

it must not be news worthy cause none of the lame stream are reporting a second attack that i can find in print / online or on the ldjet box.

you know if they hit them a second tme it should be all over the the web and lame stream news by now.

+1 more 
posted on Apr, 19 2024 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Israel wants countries to stop attacking them through proxies.

Have you ever read a book?

posted on Apr, 19 2024 @ 07:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: BernnieJGato

it must not be news worthy cause none of the lame stream are reporting a second attack that i can find in print / online or on the ldjet box.

you know if they hit them a second tme it should be all over the the web and lame stream news by now.

Maybe the servers glitched and they had to reboot them...so they don't have the video or scripts ready to go. You know, AI.

Man, it is a sad statement that you don't know who can be trusted, anymore.

I am not saying the attacks aren't/haven't happened, just saying I don't think what we see or hear is the whole story. Ever.

posted on Apr, 19 2024 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

And what happens when the Muller rice, I mean the Mahdi guy comes around?

Yeah... Anyone wanting a pot of that is an absolute moron, everyone deserves a meal at the end of the day though. Plenty do want to see this escalate don't they know they'll be the first to go?

I hope people can sort their # out themselves personally, always wishing someone will do it for them. We don't need religions to realise their requests will eventually be acquiesced.

Sadness from sad acts is somewhat inevitable wouldn't you think?

posted on Apr, 19 2024 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: theatreboy

best i can tell watching the link in the OP it's yesterday's attack being talked about. i just saw a report about a attack on a iranian terrorist base in iraq today on the communist news network, but nothing in iran yet on lame stream.

edit on 19-4-2024 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2024 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
Gee I wonder why?

Unlike past occurances, I recall Iran launching numerous rockets and drones against Israel a few days ago. Hardly an act of naked & blatant aggression on Israel's part this time.

Israel struck the Iranian embassy in Syria on Apr. 1.

posted on Apr, 19 2024 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Solvedit

Because they funded and helped organize 10/7. Maybe you should read about who they killed?

posted on Apr, 19 2024 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Well, lets see, yep Israel got attacked first by terrorist, soo yep they have the right to retaliate, now, you do not think they should?

Please tell.

posted on Apr, 19 2024 @ 08:23 PM
link   
And why does Israel have trouble with Iran and other Muslim nations????

Here it is. Do you understand this? Israel is the woman. The dragon is Satan. The child is Yeshua.

The Woman and the Dragon
…3Then another sign appeared in heaven: a huge red dragon with seven heads, ten horns, and seven royal crowns on his heads. 4 His tail swept a third of the stars from the sky, tossing them to the earth. And the dragon stood before the woman who was about to give birth, ready to devour her child as soon as she gave birth. 5And she gave birth to a son, a male child, who will rule all the nations with an iron scepter. And her child was caught up to God and to His throne.…

The Koran says that Allah is the best deceiver of all. A deceiver is a liar.
The Bible says that Satan is the deceiver of the world and a liar, and the father of all lies and liars.

There are fallen beings over each country, and the Prince of Persia is mentioned. Thats a fallen angel. He hated God, and he hates Israel for bringing the Messiah into the world.
edit on 19-4-2024 by visitedbythem because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2024 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Fox news is still going on about the first attack didn't happen and nothing about Israel attacking again.

Iran is saying nothing hit the ground yesterday from Israel and Israel seems happy to let them say that at long as Iran doest attack agin.

The op video is discussing yesterday's news.

posted on Apr, 19 2024 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Iran threatened to exterminate the Jews and attacked first. What else are the Jews to do? Eliminate the bully. What else?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join