It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When an Angel gets his or her wings

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2024 @ 06:04 PM
link   
When an Angel gets his or her wings, they sing.

'Angelic' doesn't quite suffice to define this song.

It is Divine; it is Light; it is Mighty; it is Uplifting.

I have been blessed to hear such chants.

Never have I ever been so touched.

It is a personal experience.

I have heard Warrior Poets chant as well.

It is just as moving if not moreso!

Together, they form Royalty.

Kings and Queens are divine in nature.

Seek your crown my brothers and sisters.

It is your birthright and your privilege to do so.

I share that to which I have bore witness.

Be well, my fellow kin.

May the light shine on you.

May your path be filled with glory.

^_^

posted on Apr, 19 2024 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: BrotherKinsMan

When an Angel gets his or her wings

I thought angels were androgynous......

www.christianity.com...

edit on 19-4-2024 by lilzazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2024 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Where does it say in the Bible that Angels have wings? It doesn't. Please correct me if I'm wrong.
edit on 3630America/ChicagoFriday30082 by stelth2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2024 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Whilst some may be androgynous, I assert that there are definitive males and females, without a doubt.

As for the bible, please keep in mind that it may contain the Truth, but obviously not ALL truths.

It is akin to a book for children.

Furthermore, it has been modified countless times over the years.

And as for wings, how else would one ascend unto higher realms? =P

It's a metaphor...

I speak in riddles... If you haven't noticed.

It's the best way I found to express myself truthfully.

posted on Apr, 19 2024 @ 10:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: stelth2

Where does it say in the Bible that Angels have wings? It doesn't. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

I'm pretty sure that we today have an understanding of how angels look from a human perspective (obviously anthropomorphic) from what Jehovah God himself described angels as being to Moses, in the case the covering cherubs:

"The cherubs are to spread out their two wings upward, overshadowing the cover with their wings, and they will face each other. The faces of the cherubs will be turned toward the cover."-Exodus 25:20.

Scripture tells us that Jehovah imbued Bezalel with a spirit of understanding and guiding his hands in building the things pertaining to the tabernacle. So the covering cherubs on the propitiatory covering, as well as the angels depicted with wings that were covering the walls perfectly reflected how God wanted us to understand angels as.

posted on Apr, 19 2024 @ 10:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: BrotherKinsMan
Furthermore, it has been modified countless times over the years.

While unscrupulous men over the years, because of bias, have added fraudulent verses into the Bible, it has been handed down to us mostly intact and unchanged. And we can prove it. Before the Dead Sea Scrolls were discovered the earliest extant manuscripts of the book of Isaiah, as one example, dated to about 900 C. E. An entire roll of the book of Isaiah ( known as the Isaiah Scroll) was dated to about 300 B. C. E, over a thousand years older. Comparing the known existing thousand year older manuscripts with the Isaiah Scroll, aside from a few grammatical spelling errors, they were the same. There was no change over a thousand years, and we are over 2,300 years from the dating of that scroll.

It is true that older and more accurate manuscripts have been found over the years, and our understanding of the ancient languages of the Bible has improved, so more recent translators who are honest (such as those of the New World Translation) are more accurate than older ones.

But honest translators can usually tell where fraudulent texts have been added into the Bible (such as the text at 1 John 3:7-8 added in Latin by the Catholic Church many hundreds of years after the original writings) and remove the spurious additions.

In fact when reading the NWT some verses only have a "-". And that is because of honest investigation and examination it has been proved those verses were never in the original texts.

edit on Fri, 19 Apr 2024 22:43:24 -0500pm41920240400000024America/ChicagoFri, 19 Apr 2024 22:43:24 -0500 by randomuser2034 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2024 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: randomuser2034

But honest translators can usually tell where fraudulent texts have been added into the Bible (such as the text at 1 John 3:7-8 added in Latin by the Catholic Church many hundreds of years after the original writings) and remove the spurious additions.

I noticed I cited the wrong scripture. This should read 1 John 5:7.

posted on Apr, 21 2024 @ 05:28 AM
link   

I'm pretty sure that we today have an understanding of how angels look from a human perspective (obviously anthropomorphic) from what Jehovah God himself described angels as being to Moses, in the case the covering cherubs:

"The cherubs are to spread out their two wings upward, overshadowing the cover with their wings, and they will face each other. The faces of the cherubs will be turned toward the cover."-Exodus 25:20.

Scripture tells us that Jehovah imbued Bezalel with a spirit of understanding and guiding his hands in building the things pertaining to the tabernacle. So the covering cherubs on the propitiatory covering, as well as the angels depicted with wings that were covering the walls perfectly reflected how God wanted us to understand angels as.

The verse you quoted is talking about a process within the formation of a cell, sphere or torus (hence "Torah"), where the creative essence or source which passes out from the centre, splits and coils outwards in both directions, around on itself, to form the torus

Within this process, these "wings" which curl outwards from centre, come all the way back around full circle to "face themselves". At which point, when they return to where they started, they either "curl outwards, away from the source, to create an external shell, atmosphere, or environment", or they "curl inwards inside of themselves, to fill out the contents of the torus"

The part where the torus/torah/horus either forms inwards, or outwards, is detailed in the very next verse to the one you quoted

Exodus 25:21
"Place the cover on top of the ark"
and "put in the ark the tablets" of the covenant law that I will give you"

It is the same process depicted symbolically within the Eye of Horus/Torus/Torah

It is the same process depicted symbolically within the Om symbol

It is the same process spoke of in the story of Osiris (Oscillation/External) and Isis (Resonance/Internal), where Isis (internally) pieces back together what was cut off the external curvature of the Horus (Torus/Torah), by Set (centre). Fractal recursion and decay

It is the same process spoken of in the story of Demeter, Hades and Kore (who becomes Persephone)

It is the same process depicted in the symbols we use for our numbers, 1, 2, 3

It is the the ancient "egg". The ancient "turtle"

One of the most important founding principles for understanding creation, which is why the first 3 books of the Bible, align with and explain these principles

The correctly translated book of Exodus is about what we would today call "GEOMETRY"

Particularly, the externalisation and structure of a shape known as the "TORUS"

What the Hebrews call "TORAH". What the Egyptians called "HORUS"

Bereshìt - The internal - Biology
Shemot - The external - Geometry
Vayikra - The balance and exchange - Vectoring

El'ohim - Equilibrium

After this, the next books talk about the PRIMARY and SECONDARY sequences, by which we attach our minds and physical understanding of the world and creation

NUMBERS - The primary sequence
DEUTERONOMY - The secondary sequence. What we call "letters" and "words"

The modern use of "Angel wings" comes from cultures like the Sumerians, who used the wings to symbolise those who were Ascended

The fish people, fishermen (Pisces), are those who seek to understand themselves. By taking in the world around them

These people are referred to as Initiates. Usually depicted with water and fish flowing "inwards" towards centre

Meaning they were people on a path to understanding their INTERNAL SELF

The people with wings, often depicted with birds heads, were those who were referred to as Ascended

They were those who had completed initiation, experienced the things they needed to experience, in order to be able to carry the wisdom and things they had learned out to others in the world. In order to make the world a better place

This is why they are shown carrying a bucket of water, symbolic of carrying the waters of their initiation out to others. Or, planting a seed in the back of other peoples heads

These were the personification of real living people

These principles align within the new testament to the "ARC-ANGEL

ANGLE (or Angel) is internal dimension. The internalised initiate ("initiate" literally meaning "to go into"), who is learning to understand the works of SELF, which are detailed in the OLD TESTAMENT

ARC is externalised dimension. The externalised ascended ("ascended" literally meaning "to go out from"), who understands the wisdom of their experiences within initiation, to be able to take what they know out into the world

These principles, which are echoed within all "Trinities" are also linked to the perception of time

The "INITIATE" internalisation of self, is PAST

The "ASCENDED" externalsation of the world, is FUTURE

This is why the book of the Bible are referred to as OLD TESTAMENT and NEW TESTAMENT

OLD TESTAMENT is the book of INITIATION
It details the internalised structure of the perceivable self
THE PAST

NEW TESTAMENT is the book of ASCENSION
It details the externalised physics of the perceivable world
THE FUTURE

All the stories in every single tradition about "Angels" and "ArcAngels" refer to normal, living, breathing humans. Who have achieved a level of understanding which is forsaken within modern religion as being unobtainable

The translations of the Bible are comprehensive

But for all the "knowledge" contained within their mistranslated and misunderstood allegory for physical principles of our existence, there is very little "understanding" by any of those who read it
edit on 21 4 24 by Compendium because: Corrected mistakes

posted on Apr, 21 2024 @ 06:08 AM
link   
Once again, thank you Compendium for your insight.

I oft wonder how long you each endured initiation.

Whilst I wandered hapfully as a fool.

It seems I stumbled unto myself, haha!

What good fortune then!

°-° / ^_^ / *_*

=P
edit on 21-4-2024 by BrotherKinsMan because: Wonder/wander

posted on Apr, 21 2024 @ 07:00 AM
link   

When an Angel gets his or her wings, they sing.

Angels are neither male nor female.
They do not have reproductive organs.
They are all created spirit beings ...
Each and everyone of them is a species unto itself.
Each one individually created by God Himself.

posted on Apr, 21 2024 @ 07:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: stelth2

Humans described them as having wings to put them into terms we could understand. The truth is that they are all ethereal spirit entities and have no need of wings to get around with. The just move where they want by thinking to go there .. and bam ... they go there. No wings needed.

posted on Apr, 21 2024 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Once again, thank you Compendium for your insight.

I oft wonder how long you each endured initiation.

Whilst I wandered hapfully as a fool.

It seems I stumbled unto myself, haha!

What good fortune then!

°-° / ^_^ / *_*

=P

Everyone goes through initiation, to a certain extent

At its most basic form, it is the search for meaning or purpose

A reason for being here

Many who seek, need little more than comfort, love and a feeling of safety

The beauty of their life and family, to find meaning

Others need seek far more

The depth and time depends on the individual

We are all given the keys to seek inherent from birth

Many will spend their lifetime, without even trying to opening the door

Others will spend their lifetime trying to open the door

If you seek beauty and see the beauty beyond the simplicity of the veil Brother kinsman, then you are neither hapless, or a fool

Beauty is the most commonly overlooked part of the journey for most

posted on Apr, 21 2024 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Thank you once more.

Your words are as food for the soul.

I myself am a seeker of Beauty; always have been.

I get lost in my own reflections, haha!

I see it everywhere I look.

It brings me to tears.

Life is beautiful.

posted on Apr, 22 2024 @ 12:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Compendium

The Ark of the Covenant represented Jehovah's presence. Above the Ark where Jehovah himself was represented shined a supernatural light that came to be known as the shekinah light.

There are other scriptures that refer to Jehovah God sitting on Cherubs as it were. In Ezekiel they had 4 wings:

"As I was looking, I saw a tempestuous wind coming from the north, and there was a huge cloud and flashing fire surrounded by a bright light, and from the midst of the fire was something that looked like electrum. Within it were what looked like four living creatures, and the appearance of each one was like that of a human. Each one had four faces and four wings. Their feet were straight, and the soles of their feet were like those of a calf, and they were shining like the glow of burnished copper. They had human hands under their wings on all four sides, and the four of them had faces and wings. Their wings were touching one another. They would not turn when they went; they would each go straight forward."-Ezekiel 1:4-9.

The tabernacle and the holy things pertaining in it, including the priesthood were all typical representations and shadows of the realities in the heavens.

The curtain that separated the two compartments, the Holy from the Most Holy represented Jesus' body. As his flesh prevented him from returning to heaven. When he died the curtain in the temple was rent in two by the angels for at that moment Jesus nailed the old covenant to the stake and did away with the law consisting in decrees, and the Most Holy was transferred to heaven into the very presence of Jehovah God himself, where Jesus, sometime before 50 days and after 40 days after he was resurrected appeared before Jehovah's throne in the greater spiritual temple, the reality of the shadows of the Mosaic Law covenant, to present his perfect life sacrifice before Jehovah as the greater High Priest in the manner of Melchizedek to the very person of Jehovah himself.

Now cherubs with the 4 wings have 4 faces, and do not need to turn as they see in each direction. And they can move instantly in any direction Jehovah chooses them to go without slowing down or turning:

"They would each go straight forward, going wherever the spirit would incline them to go. They would not turn as they went. And the living creatures had the appearance of burning coals of fire, and something that looked like torches of bright fire was moving back and forth between the living creatures, and lightning was flashing out from the fire. And when the living creatures would go forth and return, their movement had the appearance of flashes of lightning."-Ezekiel 1:12-14.

Jehovah's spiritual chariot is on the move! And it has the movement speed of flashes of lightning. Jehovah can change direction at any time and arrive where he wants to go instantly. And just as he directs his spirit organization as he sees fit and it responds with lightning like swiftness, so is true with the visible part of his organization here on earth. It can change instantly on the orders of Jehovah God. There is nothing that can befuddle his desires or wishes.

Learn true wisdom.

edit on Mon, 22 Apr 2024 01:38:21 -0500am42220240400000021America/ChicagoMon, 22 Apr 2024 01:38:21 -0500 by randomuser2034 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2024 @ 04:18 AM
link   

Learn true wisdom.

With all due respect, I do not think you really understand what words like "true" and "truth" mean. Because you speak in veil terms of personal belief and determined will, as if they were truth. Which they are not

You also seem to understand very little about the process of the mysteries, for which we are in this world. Or what religion would call "the secrets of the Kingdom of heaven", as you are still quoting the corrupted veil Bible. Even to someone who has demonstrated they understand, and can align their deeper hidden meaning to processes of creation

I say you understand very little, because you suggest I "learn true wisdom". But wisdom is not something which can be "learned". It is an understanding, which is gained from and through experience

My experiences and wisdom comes from real-life physical encounters and experiences with the Sinai, who align with what is described in veil texts as the burning bush

I'll give you an example of the difference between "knowing or learning what is taught" with things such as the veil Biblical texts, and "understanding what is experienced" through undertaking the mysteries

Within religion, you read of the beauty of Jesus Christs sacrifice, and you ask to be saved

Within initiation into the mysteries, we choose to die for our own sins, rather than ever let anyone else suffer and die for us

We choose to sacrifice ourselves, before we would ever accept the offer of someone else sacrificing themselves for us. To love them, as they have loved us, and to take up our own cross

For what good is it to save yourself and gain the world, if you lose your soul in the process?

Matthew 16:24-26
24 Then said Jesus unto his disciples, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me. 25 For whosoever will save his life shall lose it: and whosoever will lose his life for my sake shall find it. 26 For what is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul? or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul?

But this is not just choice we make. It is something we have to experience for real. Because there is a big difference between claiming you are willing to die, and actually going through with it and willingly giving yourself to die, because it is the right thing to do

As with everything else in the mysteries, we need experience these things, in order to gain the understanding and wisdom that goes along with it

We physically experience death and resurrection. We are put in a real life situation, where we have to make a choice between giving our life to save others, or allowing others to be hurt to save ourselves

If we do it for the right reasons, with a heart of good intention, we are able to be resuscitated, and we are "resurrected"

We physically traverse the underworld, having our hearts weighed against the feather

This is not a process carried out by any Church, or order of men

This is carried out by entities unknown, no different to those experienced by many in religion who they may refer to as God, Angels, Demons, Jesus or Mary

Around 12 years ago when I felt like there was no hope for this world and saw little point in continuing to live within it or be part of it, I was sitting on a secluded beach late at night and I encountered and communicated with a ball of fiery orange light. Which flickered like a flame with hints of white and red

At first one orb, then in the weeks and months to follow, a whole council of orbs. All different colours. A council which seemed to be assessing or judging me, while a larger orb of pure white light sat above them in the sky, like some type of godhead

A "council of Gods", if you like

Some of these orbs loved me. Others, thought I was dangerous and should be put to death

Something to do with my birth name being "Samuel", and my roman Catholic confirmation name being "Sabbas". Which apparently, aligns me too closely to "Samael Sabaoth" for some of their liking

It seems to me, that they appeared on that beach, at a very particular time and alignment of the planets, expecting to find someone in particular

But I was not quite the person they were expecting to find

I was not afraid of them, their godhead, or any threat of punishment or death. Something which they all seemed to find "interesting", but also seemed like it could pose a serious problem for them

The ones who did not like me, tested me constantly, attacking me mentally, emotionally, physically and dimensionally

Those that religion may/might refer to as "Demons", targeted my darkest fears, repressed emotions and pain, incessantly and constantly. Day and night. While I was awake. In my dreams. For years, without mercy

The point of which, was to see if I would simply concede and beg for forgiveness. Or if I would seek to make amends for the things I had done, myself, to be able to let go and forgive myself

They, and the other "lights" of the council, become and army of voices, fighting over whether or not I should be allowed to understand the mysteries

As they saw me as having the potential to become someone as dangerous to this world, as I could be someone able to heal it

These orbs often appeared with massive plumes of cloud, like a storm. Clouds which could move against the flow of every other cloud in the sky, and cast out lightning to both the ground and the ionosphere above, with no sound

These flame orbs go by names like "Sinai" (meaning "fire"), "Seraph", "the burning ones", "Illuminated" or "Anunnaki" and refers to those like myself that they communicate with as "Sinain"

The Roman Catholic Cathedral in my home town is named after the very phenomena I encountered. St Marys Star Of The Sea Cathedral

They have a "star of the sea" stained glass window, depicting an orb of fiery light over the ocean, with a statue of Mary holding baby Jesus standing in front of it

My point is:

I have literally been to hell and back to gain the understanding that I now possess

I gave up everything. So that nothing could used against me to try control me, force me to concede, or stop me from seeking the mysteries

I lost the love of my life

I gave up my only son, Joshua

I cut off every person I have ever loved or cared about

I have experienced 13 years of pain and suffering the depths of which I hope you never have to know

All to understand the wisdom that lays beyond, through these experiences

Aligning religion and mythology with physics and biology. Mathematics and geometry. Symbology, numbers, language and phonetics

Aligning them with the Bible in a way which makes sense, unequaled by the veil version

All you, yourself, offer in return, is to quote the incorrect veil translations ...

About things you do not know, and have never experienced personally ...

Things you could not possibly understand, let alone present to others as "truth"

As you have chosen not to open the doors and look deeper

There is nothing wrong with that, it is fine

But to then tell me, self-righteously, that I should "learn true wisdom"?

You do not even know, the extent of things you do not know. As you have chosen not to seek

So you should show some respect and not speak down to those who chosen to seek a path to things which you, yourself, would not, or could not

Peace

posted on Apr, 22 2024 @ 04:36 AM
link   

Please forgive me if I made it sound as if I was talking down to you. I am talking to you revealing hidden secrets that are indeed truth that comes from above. I have a very clear understanding of these things as Jehovah God has illuminated my heart and lifted the veil from my eyes, and has seen fit to reveal his wonderful glory, in his mercy to your servant. And I show that glory to you, not as did Moses when he would come out from talking to Jehovah God and veiled his face so that those around him did not see the rays emitting from his face. Rather with the face unveiled I revealed wonderful truths to you. I usually am not so bold to state such things, but I am using that boldness now. And just as it was a privilege for Pontius Pilate to have spoken to Jesus Christ when Jesus revealed to him that he was indeed the son of God, and his kingdom was no part of this world, and that for this reason he came into the world, to bear witness to the truth. But Pilate replied "what is truth?" So you have received a privilege this night when I revealed certain truths to you. And if your heart and mind are opened to see these beautiful truths it is only by the will of God who opens the eyes of the blind. May all glory and honor always be with the true God Jehovah.

I feel for your loss and suffering. And be sure I have gone through much that I imagine you could not understand, and perhaps vice-versa. When I speak it is from a place of love after having suffered greatly. Although I have not finished my course. It is God who gives us life, and he fills us with his love and gives us joy even in our suffering.

Just as spirit entities can contact you, Jehovah God can also contact you. In fact he is far more interested in you than these spirits whom you communed with. I ask is it ever a coincidence when a chosen of Jehovah God gives a witness to someone?

Jehovah's servants, those whom witness for his name do so because he chooses them out of the world to bear his name. But they are not the reapers of the harvest. The angels are the real reapers. So the angels are the ones guiding the preaching work that is being done. And it is being done because God's word said it will be, and Jehovah is the true God and everything he says will come to be will.

May you have peace Compendium.

edit on Mon, 22 Apr 2024 04:50:04 -0500am42220240400000004America/ChicagoMon, 22 Apr 2024 04:50:04 -0500 by randomuser2034 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2024 @ 04:47 AM
link   

That picture is close. But not quite

The clouds take up the entire horizon, as far as you can see in all directions

Something like this, except they reach right up into the sky

Up close, the nucleus of the orbs, looks like a ball of thousands of rings spinning inwards, and through each other, in perfect symmetry

Like the flower of life, except far more complex. Every part of it perfectly weaving in and through every other part

It is the most perfect geometric shape you will ever see. Not just wheels within wheels. There are layers of thousands of rings, moving through each other

The geometry is such, that the rings on the top layer, do not just rotate through other rings on the top layer, they move inwards, inside as they rotate. So the top layers move inwards through the centre, and the lower layers move outwards through the top layers

Like a tesseract, but in a sphere, and impossibly complex

To look at it move, is like looking at a sphere which is sinking inwards into itself, at the same time as it is morphing outwards, from within itself

It is impossible to describe in words

I have spend many years Googling geometic images like the tessaract, trying to find something that is even close, without any luck

I doubt there is even a name for it in mathematics of geometry today. It would likely be too complicated for even our most powerful computers to model

Around this, was a clear layer. Kinda like the white of an egg surrounding the yolk, or the atmosphere of a planet surrounding the planet

When it touches your body physically, it causes every muscle in your body to contract at once. Something like a cross between having a seizure and being electrocuted

The other form (the brilliant white one), is like a massive dandelion, made of brilliant white, with millions of tentacle-like arms of glowing luminous pearl-shell

Something which is nearly impossible to look directly at, because the light is too brilliant

When this one touches you physically, it feels like being stabbed

The tentacle-like arms passes through you dimensionally, like they are invisible. But you feel it, like it is a knife stabbing into your flesh

It is excruciatingly painful

It pushed one of its arms into the side of my head, and I could feel it sink all the way down into my pineal

Apparently, to plant some type of seed

Which, when it hatched, was equally as excruciatingly painful

The orb versions can sometimes get too brilliant to look at as well. But not the same type of pearl-shell luminous colours as the massive dandelion godhead light
edit on 22 4 24 by Compendium because: Spelling mistake

posted on Apr, 22 2024 @ 04:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Compendium

That picture is close. But not quite

The clouds take up the entire horizon, as far as you can see in all directions

Something like this, except they reach right up into the sky

Up close, the nucleus of the orbs, looks like a ball of thousands of rings spinning inwards, and through each other, in perfect symmetry

Like the flower of life, except far more complex. Every part of it perfectly weaving in and through every other part

It is the most perfect geometric shape you will ever see. Not just wheels within wheels. There are layers of thousands of rings, moving through each other

The geometry is such, that the rings on the top layer, do not just rotate through other rings on the top layer, they move inwards, inside as they rotate. So the top layers move inwards through the centre, and the lower layers move outwards through the top layers

Like a tesseract, but in a sphere, and impossibly complex

To look at it move, is like looking at a sphere which is sinking inwards into itself, at the same time as it is morphing outwards, from within itself

It is impossible to describe in words

I have spend many years Googling geometic images like the tessaract, trying to find something that is even close, without any luck

I doubt there is even a name for it in mathematics of geometry today. It would likely be too complicated for even our most powerful computers to model

Around this, was a clear layer. Kinda like the white of an egg surrounding the yolk, or the atmosphere of a planet surrounding the planet

When it touches your body physically, it causes every muscle in your body to contract at once. Something like a cross between having a seizure and being electrocuted

The other form (the brilliant white one), is like a massive dandelion, made of brilliant white, with millions of tentacle-like arms of glowing luminous pearl-shell

Something which is nearly impossible to look directly at, because the light is too brilliant

When this one touches you physically, it feels like being stabbed

The tentacle-like arms passes through you dimensionally, like they are invisible. But you feel it, like it is a knife stabbing into your flesh

It is excruciatingly painful

It pushed one of its arms into the side of my head, and I could feel it sink all the way down into my pineal

Apparently, to plant some type of seed

Which, when it hatched, was equally as excruciatingly painful

The orbs versions can sometimes get too brilliant to look at as well. But not the same type of pearl-shell luminous colours as the massive dandelion godhead light

No doubt Ezekiel was grasping for words to describe what he was seeing. He used comparisons, "it was like" "it sounded like." He could only give an estimation of what he was seeing, and this was of course only a vision given to him to help him see beyond the veil into the invisible spirit realm which we cannot comprehend. But Jehovah God inspired it for us to help us see beyond the mundane and ephemeral. Since we are physical creatures it is easy to get caught up in this life and in the material world. But what we see is fleeting and momentary. What is invisible is eternal. This vision of Jehovah's glory helps to keep our mind focused on the spiritual realities, on the kingdom realities. Satan would like to distract us and make us think that God does not see or does not care.

But remember that the wheels within the wheels all had eyes. Jehovah sees everything. He knows everything. And he can send his angels to the far flung corners of the universe to report back to him about any matter. He is very well aware of all things. There is nothing that is hidden from him. He even knows every injustice that has been committed and is being committed.

edit on Mon, 22 Apr 2024 05:06:04 -0500am42220240400000004America/ChicagoMon, 22 Apr 2024 05:06:04 -0500 by randomuser2034 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2024 @ 06:14 AM
link   
a reply to: randomuser2034

My apologies if I was a little defensive

In my experiences with you on this forum, I have known you to be fairly gentle, open and friendly

I just took a little exception to the implication of being somehow fake

We are not terribly different, any of us, religious or otherwise

We all seek to understand the source of who we are. Which is why we define our understanding on such things, through their relation to our self as truth

The problem we experience, is that relating such relative truth to others, is subjective to their own experiences

It is highly likely that the entities I have physically encountered are of the same nature as others would refer to as "God"

They are intimately connected to the fabric of creation, able to alter history and ignore the laws of physics, at will

They tell me the exact score of a football game, 6 months before I see the game live

They give me an important piece of information, days before I experience something and understand what the information was for

But I would never, ever, name them to be of God

Even though it is highly likely they did create this world

What if I am wrong? In such a case, naming them of God would be disrespectful to the "true" unknowable and indefinable nature of our creation

Like awarding a birthright to someone who has no way to prove their identity. Or that they deserve it

I honour the source itself, without name. That way I cannot be wrong

Because none can, or should, ever assume themselves to be able to know the name of God, or speak as if they do

I have in recent years, come to understand that there are veil teachings in the Bible about none knowing the name of God, and these entities unknown have told me, that these verses teach exactly, these principles which I understood instinctively

I have, through them, heard a list of literally hundreds of names for God, spanning back as far as humankind

Each serves as little more than an attempt by a particular group to familiarise and possess the essence of something which is not theirs to hold or control, or be held by any given group of people

Something which is inherent to all of us, as birthright, without name

The source or essence of our collective creation

Through them, I have come to understand that this is the source of all the problems between different religions

Things such as "My God, is the true God. Yours is not"

None of them understanding, that doing such makes their concept of God Yaldabaoth, the false "empathetic" God, of familiarity. That which needs be named, possessed and felt, to be legitimised

Far removed from the Sabaoth , sympathetic source of our true nature and creation, which needs no help to be as it is. Needing only to be respected

The moment people name and align their God, as different to that of another, it becomes a nominal God, and ceases to be the God of all people and all things. Regardless of will, intent and belief

This is why the new generation of Illuminated are being given a universal understanding, which supercedes all religion

Not because any religion or version of God is more, or less, right or wrong, than the other

But because they see themselves as being nominal and exclusive. Removed from the genus of anything brought into this world, being part of the greater whole, merely by existing

However, having said that, I do understand what YHWH is supposed to be, by name

The question answered question

It is within the experience, and the sharing of such experience, that such a named is supposed to be carried

When I first encountered the Sinai on the beach, my first question was, of course "what are you?"

As it was near impossible for them to answer in a way that I could understand, the only genuine answer they could give me was, "I AM, WHO I AM"

The meaning of which, is to understand that they are, that which they do

Just as any of us are defined by our actions

It does not matter what they look like, or what their name is

Or if they are even something I could comprehend, even if they could explain what they are

Such things are a waste of time considering

All that really matters, is that which they do, and that which they offer

Just as the measure of who we were in this world, will be dictated by that which we gave to this world

The name is within the speaking of the title, not the title itself

Just as a name does little more than convey the deeds of those that carry it. Good or bad

I am, who I am
You are, who you are

Let God be, as God is
Unto you, as to you divinity

It needs no help to be as it is, nor to be named

The problem within naming it, is that titles such as God, end up conveying all the bad deeds of those that follow such titles, far more than they do the good deeds

This is why so many instantly reject anything being offered in Biblical naming

These principles are also why it is impossible, that the Gnostics were not the original Christians

They understood the meaning of I am, who I am. The question answered question

That to know self, was to know God

The eye of the God you speak about, is your own perception

The sun in the sky, is the mind in your head
The moon in the sky, is the tip of your spine within your body

I can tell you all the secrets of the kingdom of heaven I know

I can tell you exactly what this world and universe is, relative to your own mind

But none of it will bring you any closer to understanding the creator, or a concept such as God

Only bring you closer to understanding the creation itself and yourself within it

But it is through this, and coming to a closer understanding of our collective source, that we become one with the things unknown, which brought them into being

The less you seek to define or name God, the closer you will come to understanding its nature
edit on 22 4 24 by Compendium because: Added context

posted on Apr, 22 2024 @ 08:26 AM
link   
I see we each had a different experience, though similar in many ways.

I too decided to give my life away for the sake of others.

It was returned to me, and as a result, I now see.

I too chose to bear the weight of my own cross, rather than be a burden for the one we call Christ.

I have always seen him as a great brother, and so, having heard of his struggles, how could I possibly add to them!?

I want to lessen his burden!

"Let me carry the cross for you Brother!" I thought.

And what of Lucifer? Has he not earned his redemption!?

I called out to him to return to the light, earnestly, in tears.

Always keeping in communion with Archangel Michael, with whom I share my first name.

I went deep... Deep into the abyss.

I lost myself... Completely.

I opened God only knows how many doors...

It was a hell of a journey.

But I found myself. Again.

And so, I am as I am.

We're not all that different afterall, wouldn't you say!?

Bah, I enjoyed your back and forth, and I wish to thank you for sharing.

It seems this little thread of mine was fruitful afterall.

^_^

<<   2 >>

join