It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Democrats Take Control the House - Look what happened while you were sleeping

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2024 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

So do you still cheer the push he gave to big pharma? If not, was he complicit or a useful idiot?

What choice did I have to return it? Doesn't change the fact that he started inflation. You can try to pass blame off all you want but in the real world Trump is who got the ball rolling.
edit on 19-4-2024 by ImagoDei because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2024 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: Mahogani

Personally, I'd rather complete chaos in the House and nothing getting done.

It never benefits us anyway.

Well, that makes one of us. I'm not into anarchy, I'd rather things function so we can all just focus on our personal lives and families.

posted on Apr, 19 2024 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: ImagoDei
a reply to: DBCowboy

So do you still cheer the push he gave to big pharma? If not, was he complicit or a useful idiot?

Yes, the usual timeline for new drugs that could help people was 5 to 7 years, now they can shorten that and actually help people. This wasn't just about covid.

What choice did I have to return it? Doesn't change the fact that he started inflation. You can try to pass blame off all you want but I'm the real world Trump is who got the ball rolling.

lol

Blame Biden, I dare you.

posted on Apr, 19 2024 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Hey, we can go back and forth but does anyone not see the significance of this never being done before? Like I said in a follow up post I am not sure why this is being done as it will not really show a RINO.

But, the more I have thought about it there has to be a reason.

This is to show the willingness of the current Congress to not follow what their constituents want. It is like free advertising of who will care and who will fight.

posted on Apr, 19 2024 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mahogani

Well, that makes one of us. I'm not into anarchy, I'd rather things function so we can all just focus on our personal lives and families.

Function?

The house is filled with doorknob-humping morons.

posted on Apr, 19 2024 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Trump is like the real life Joker. All he's here for is to cause chaos and anarchy, look at everything that happened under his watch. The world went on the fast track down the toilet as soon as he entered the political landscape. Some people will blame Democrats, I say that was his entire purpose.
edit on 19-4-2024 by ImagoDei because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2024 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
Hey, we can go back and forth but does anyone not see the significance of this never being done before? Like I said in a follow up post I am not sure why this is being done as it will not really show a RINO.

But, the more I have thought about it there has to be a reason.

This is to show the willingness of the current Congress to not follow what their constituents want. It is like free advertising of who will care and who will fight.

Uniparty, gangbang, prison-rape.

Yeah, we get it.

Some cheer it though.

posted on Apr, 19 2024 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Get used to it. You know what else has never been done before? A president not getting re-elected during a time of war. Look for that to happen later this year. Biden is going to send troops over to Iran/Israel then lose the election to Trump.

Put that quote in your signature of you want. That's my prediction.

posted on Apr, 19 2024 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mahogani

Function?

The house is filled with doorknob-humping morons.

Agreed.

But one side has ceased to function completely and cannot even manage their majority. They're getting nothing done at all. They're on vacation more than they are doing anything. And when things get tough, they break for more vacation.

When one side collapses, as rare as this is, a coalition is needed to for things to function.

As an independent, I like to see them talking to each other -- it's better than bickering.

edit on 19-4-2024 by Mahogani because: typo

posted on Apr, 19 2024 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: ImagoDei
If Mike Johnson is a RINO then couldn't Trump be one as well? I mean he did give big pharma funding to roll out the vaccine and shut down the country to begin with.

"RINO" is relevant. There are degrees. Donald Trump is 80% Republican 20% RINO (Anything but Republican) on certain issues.

posted on Apr, 19 2024 @ 06:12 PM
link   
'When one side collapses.....' I call it a controlled demolition. We've hada majoriy uniparty for some time now; all career politicians realized in November 2016 that they had to unite and fight the greates fight in history; saving the gov. status quo from a take-over of the will of the people.

The greatest thing Trump did is give us a peak behind the curtain, for all who aren't too afraid to look and having the reasoning ability to see what a sham 'by the people, for the people' has become.

posted on Apr, 19 2024 @ 06:12 PM
link   
'When one side collapses.....' I call it a controlled demolition. We've hada majoriy uniparty for some time now; all career politicians realized in November 2016 that they had to unite and fight the greates fight in history; saving the gov. status quo from a take-over of the will of the people.

The greatest thing Trump did is give us a peak behind the curtain, for all who aren't too afraid to look and having the reasoning ability to see what a sham 'by the people, for the people' has become.

posted on Apr, 19 2024 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Effective Campaign Ad:

Our Democrat-Controlled U.S. House is responsible for allowing Biden to Open, and to Keep Open, the US-Mex Border, thereby allowing horrific crimes against U.S. citizens all over the country.

To fix this, put Donald Trump in the White House, and give MAGA Republicans a solid majority in the U.S. House and U.S. Senate!

posted on Apr, 19 2024 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

We don't know what game Trump is playing here, but for him, a non-functioning government is better for his chances of re-election. He would rather everything fall apart, people be damned, if he can use that to help himself.

What's strange about this is that Trump is the de facto leader of the Chaos Caucus, they do what he says. So the chaos they are creating is because that's what he wants.

On the other hand, Johnson just went to Mar-a-Lago to kiss the ring, again, but now is reaching across the isle to tamper down the workings of the Trump faction.

Did Trump ask him to do this because he thinks it will fail and create more chaos in the end?

posted on Apr, 19 2024 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

Trump ruined his chance to run on the border when he had the House tank the bipartisan border bill that was backed by Border Patrol.

posted on Apr, 19 2024 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: ImagoDei
I’m just curious how you manage to get # ass backwards on every post you make. It’s quite the accomplishment, you’d think you’d get something right every once in awhile.🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

All you’re doing post after post is spreading lies and LW propaganda to which most of it has been discussed and beaten to death here 4-5 years ago. You’re way late to the party sport.

edit on 19-4-2024 by KrustyKrab because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2024 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbarer

Trump ruined his chance to run on the border when he had the House tank the bipartisan border bill that was backed by Border Patrol.

That was a pathetically written bill and you know exactly why. It didn’t do jack to solve the problem, as matter of fact it guaranteed to only make things worse but you already know that, carry on with your libtatd propaganda though. 🙄

posted on Apr, 19 2024 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: KrustyKrab

He strutted in here 5 days ago acting like the smartest one in the room, yet every one of his posts remind me of the "Pigeon Playing Chess" meme.

posted on Apr, 19 2024 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61
a reply to: KrustyKrab

He strutted in here 5 days ago acting like the smartest one in the room, yet every one of his posts remind me of the "Pigeon Playing Chess" meme.

Yeah, funny how they do that. We’ve had a lot of those recently and they’ve straight up said “they’re the smartest person on the forum”. Then they come back under another name and tell us again🤣

posted on Apr, 19 2024 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbarer

Don't fret. That's next 😬

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join