It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MH370 Again....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2024 @ 10:18 AM
link   
youtu.be...

OK, for those who can't watch the video, this appears to be the latest conspiracy theory about what happened to MH370. I post this to get the ATS perspective. I honestly don't know what to make of this.

The person being interviewed is Ashton Forbes. He has apparently found radar images of the last minutes of MH370 which purport to show it being swarmed by 3 "orbs" or tic tac type UAP's. His ultimate conclusion is that these orbs opened a "portal" into which MH370 was sucked into and disappeared into an alternate dimension. He further claims this was a US operation and that this exotic technology is the result of US back-engineering recovered UFO tech.

He provides a lengthy analysis to prove that these video's couldn't be faked. I'm not expert in analysying video's but my experience with ATS has been that any and all video/photography type evidence is immediately debunked as CGI.

It's really rather sad that in this "post-truth" era, nothing is believed. For all I know this guy could be legitimate, but I find it hard to believe. Then again, we probably wouldn't believe CNN footage of a UFO landing on the White House Lawn.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 19 2024 @ 11:15 AM
link   
I only get a song when I click the link

Good taste though...

edit on 19-4-2024 by AlexandrosOMegas because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2024 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Cvastar

This is not new. It’s been posted multiple times last year. And it’s a bunch of baloney.

posted on Apr, 19 2024 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

That's pretty much what I figured.

posted on Apr, 19 2024 @ 11:36 AM
link   
This happening was so sinister and unconscionable it’s fair to say most people were totally shocked.
It strikes me as very odd that people still continue to go to great lengths to come up with these fantastical stories to try and cover for a suicidal mass murdering airline pilot.

posted on Apr, 19 2024 @ 01:01 PM
link   

I've seen about every video about this theory from some "experts" who say it's fake and the "experts" that say it's for certain real. The real money shot on this is the retired military who knows exactly what drone shot the images and the general position it would have had to be at and pointing out the cloud formations are the key to the entire video. I don't subscribe to his channel and don't remember his name but a YT search would point in the right direction.

The real tricky part in my opinion, if you accept that it could be real event, is what exactly was that drone doing in that spot at that time and happened to be using that particular camera and filter. Additionally, the debunks that focus on the flash as the aircraft vanishes has some hinky features that are difficult to do.

In the end, I dunno, I could go either way on the veracity of the UAP thing.

posted on Apr, 19 2024 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Now listen here all of you crazy whackjob lunatic conspiracy theorists.

Here is a pic of a bunch of upstanding officials, saying that they found a piece of MH370 washed-up on one of them there islands, like Reunion, or Tanzania, or something.

You can just tell that they are honest, upstanding officials, whom would never, ever lie about anything.
Just look at those expensive suits, slick ties, matching shoes and belts, coiffed-hair, manicured-nails !
Obviously super-duper trustable, upstanding, accredited and credentialed officials.

I would like to go there, hang-out a bit, make a big bonfire on the beach, and party with those two dudes in the background in blue shirts.
Late at night, after the rollicking, sometimes follows a period of calm, when we all sit in silence, and stare into the fire.
Then one of those blue shirts, says : "you know, that official photo was ... "

posted on Apr, 19 2024 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Okay, found what I was looking for - see my previous post.

Chris Lehto and Ashton Forbes. What they do is tear down the video regarding the and how the supposed fake clouds are in fact fakes of fakes. Apparently.

youtu.be...

www.youtube.com...

edit on b44FridayFridayxpm04 by billxam1 because: better links

edit on b49FridayFridayxpm04 by billxam1 because: added stuff

posted on Apr, 19 2024 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Already debunked here…

The Untold Story of Malaysian Flight MH370
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Read through whole thread.

The videos use confirmed stock images.

edit on 19-4-2024 by Lazy88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2024 @ 08:24 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 20 2024 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Lazy88

Thanks

new topics

top topics

join