It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are you ready for the return of Jesus Christ? Have you been cleansed by His blood?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2024 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

Again couldn't agree more!

It all leaks the same, the lead up to the leaking is often the same too which is why I'm often a stick in the mud on these types of topics which is why I'll always praise someone who does it in a kinder way than I manage. Thank you.

We came from the same and we'll go to the same too.... Something something Roads and Rome.

Keep being awesome MS

We need hearts like yours around

posted on Apr, 19 2024 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger
a reply to: RAY1990

Thank you. Catholic hippie kid, Protestant mom, devote Catholic dad...I learned to love every-damn-body.

ER.Med Response 40 some years...blood. We all...all..bleed blood. Red.

There's a comparison to religion for ya. All different, same "source".

God bless...✌️😎

We were unaware here on ATS that you love Donald J Trump. That is Mysterious

posted on Apr, 20 2024 @ 12:39 AM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

"That is Mysterious"

It shouldn't be to you ... John 13:34 “A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another.".

Trump is certainly an egoist. But I also see him as loving his America. SO much that he is willing to sacrifice his wealth and even his life for that love. For that I can love him too.

posted on Apr, 20 2024 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: glend

Jesus isn't directly commenting on the sentiment expressed in the statement. Rather, He's prompting the man to consider who deserves to be called "good". Jesus is giving the man something to think on later: "why do you call Me good? Are you calling Me God? If you are, are you prepared to listen to me?" Furthermore, Jesus is showing the man that if only God is good, the rich young man cannot be good. If he can't be good, how can he earn eternal life?

posted on Apr, 20 2024 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

I actually greatly dislike that POS. How'd you get otherwise. Must be a dark sun in your sky.

Both Bidet and Traitor...both. Need to go.

Here's a word for you: "C-o-m-p-r-e-h-e-n-s-i-o-n".

I grew up with Traitor Fat Boy in the N.Y. discos. He was, is and always was...a privileged idiot.

He needs to pay....he broke America, and the other guy Walter Dunham..won't fix it.

posted on Apr, 20 2024 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: RAY1990

Thnx friend. I know I'm that thorn in ones side...I have to be. I just realized folks...don't.

We isolate, deny, approve of, swear by, swear against...all those thiings that we each believe valid or aren't.

In medical school...1st Lancet lesson! WE ALL...ALL..BLEED RED. Not skin color, religion, politics...make any difference in that we all share the Race: the HUMAN one.

Same w religion. 1 Source..by any name....

Jesus saved me! Find...your God. ✌️

posted on Apr, 20 2024 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: TheGoodNews

"If he can't be good, how can he earn eternal life?"

Have you thought that through ... If no-one can be good then no one can earn eternal life by being good. From dust we came, to dust we shall return (Genesis 3:19). No matter how good we try to be.

What is the point of religion if there be no reward for the person?

Ecclesiastes 12...

Remember him—before the silver cord is severed,
and the golden bowl is broken;
before the pitcher is shattered at the spring,
and the wheel broken at the well,
and the dust returns to the ground it came from,
and the spirit returns to God who gave it.
Meaningless! Meaningless!” says the Teacher.
Everything is meaningless!

posted on Apr, 23 2024 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Cvastar

I'd ask him why keep the devil chained for 1000 years and not more after the rapture?

I think no one would be truthfully prepared for Christ's return. We can only strive to and that's good enough.

Have Faith.

Blessings.

posted on May, 4 2024 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Being then God's offspring, we ought not to think that the divine being is like gold or silver or stone, an image formed by the art and imagination of man. The times of ignorance God overlooked, but now he commands all people everywhere to repent, because he has fixed a day on which he will judge the world in righteousness by a man whom he has appointed; and of this he has given assurance to all by raising him from the dead." (Acts 17:29-31 ESV)

Flee from idolatry my friend. God is spirit, and those who worship him must worship in spirit and truth.
edit on 4/5/2024 by TheGoodNews because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2024 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Have my daily prayer: it gives me personal strength no matter which "religion"you practice, or not

" Thank you Jesus (Lord, Krishna, Yahweh whomever...)...for today,
That I may help someone along the way, give praise and glory to Your name". Amen.

I am sooooo blessed. You too!✌️

posted on May, 5 2024 @ 06:21 AM
link   

There is only one God, one saviour, one mediator, one faith, one Lord, one true religion, one holy book, one gospel and one way of salvation that leads to eternal life.

Jesus Christ is the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Him. There is salvation in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given among men by which we must be saved. Whoever has the Son has life; whoever does not have the Son of God does not have life.

Jesus Christ is the door of the sheep. All who came before Him are thieves and robbers, but the sheep did not listen to them. He is the door. If anyone enters by Him, they will be saved and will go in and out and find pasture. The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy. Jesus Christ came that they may have life and have it abundantly. He is the good shepherd. The good shepherd lays down His life for the sheep.

Jesus Christ is the true God and eternal life. Repent and believe in the gospel of Jesus Christ, for the kingdom of heaven is at hand.

posted on May, 5 2024 @ 09:05 AM
link   

God Bless friend. Jesus saved me...but teaches tolerance for all.

Jesus is not the only way...there are "many rooms in the mansion", and many paths to get there.

Otherwise? Those never exposed to the "WORD" should suffer for their beliefs.

B.S. God...is way more tolerant in faith. Jesus is my Savior...but my friends is Jehovah-God.

God...He, She, They, Those, Them...is vastly different to each. And that's ok.

Faith...Jesus...studied all.
edit on 05241531America/ChicagoSun, 05 May 2024 09:06:15 -050006202400000015 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2024 @ 11:59 AM
link   
You know, people say Jesus was the only begotten son of God...

Was Jesus ever quoted as saying so?

Did he not call us brothers and sisters?

Also, was Adam technically not God's "only begotten son" for some time!?

Just some things to ponder my friend...

That's all.

<< 1   >>

join