It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

4 plans of US elites to defeat Russia

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2024 @ 07:21 AM
link   

STOP IT. Discuss the TOPIC !!!!

Moderators will MOD the Thread.

You all know better, You will be post banned.

posted on Apr, 19 2024 @ 07:28 AM
link   
a reply to: [post=27359259]RussianTroll[/post

"
"Therefore, in February 2022, the Americans calmly turned the proxy war against Russia into a hot phase, ordering the manager of an Eastern European colony to make nuclear threats against Russia."

What "European colony"?

Please explain what you are talking about and give a source?
edit on 19-4-2024 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2024 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll

Kyiv is chaotically bombing civilian targets in Russian border cities, attacking Russian oil refineries and carrying out terrorist attacks in shopping centers

Not sure if you are entitled to this argument since Russia is doing the same thing since day one.

Your not gonna win over "your people" in the Ukraine by bombing the crap out of the woman and children.

posted on Apr, 19 2024 @ 08:21 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Apr, 19 2024 @ 08:28 AM
link   

I wanted to spare you embarrassment.

American Plan A was that the Russian “oligarchs” would behave like the Ukrainian ones, that is, overtaking each other, they would run to swear allegiance to the American embassy. Plan A failed: it turned out that US collaborators with Russian origin were wishful thinking, that there have been no oligarchs in Russia for a long time...

Putin did everything he could to break the spines of Russian oligarchs. The loyal ones receive rich government contracts. In return, they offer Putin their loyalty and also share money with him. The unruly ones end up jailed and their assets seized, like Gusinsky and Khodorkovsky. You claim there are no oligarchs in Russia? You can't be for real.

This article could explain the reasons for the oligarchs' loyalty to Putin. To quote just one part of it:

In 2000, Arkady and his brother Boris were small-time oil traders. But then something crazy happened: one of Arkady's best friends became the president of Russia. That same year, Putin created a new state liquor monopoly, Rosspirtprom, by merging more than a hundred liquor factories. Rosspirtprom controlled around 30 percent of Russia's vodka market. Putin put Arkady in charge of it.

A year later, Putin installed his own henchman on the board of Gazprom, a large state-run gas company. Arkady and Boris saw an opportunity. They started a new bank, SMP Bank, and began acquiring construction, gas, and pipeline companies that could service Gazprom. Since then, the Rotenbergs have emerged as the greatest beneficiaries of a government with a penchant for awarding no-bid contracts. The government has forked over billions upon billions of dollars to the Rotenbergs to construct things like pipelines, roads, and bridges. Curiously, they are known to significantly overcharge for these projects, but the Kremlin seems to be cool with it. Evidence suggests it might be because someone in the Kremlin is getting a cut.

Plan B was to repeat the success of the first Opium War, or, if you prefer, the success of the Cold War. The idea was to provoke Russia into a “mobilization economy,” that is, the destruction of its economy in exchange for local military successes.

This is what Putin did; built the war economy. He was the author of the partial mass mobilizations. Put it off (we don't know for how long) because they caused social unrest. Marching straight to Kyiv was also Putin's idea. He had to back down because he failed to capture the city.

Plan C was to provoke internal unrest: riots, insurrections, revolutions, separatism. Again, US collaborators with Russian passports have been telling the Western media for decades that Russia is a kleptocracy and tyranny, that the people hate Putin, whose power rests only on the batons of the riot police...

In all civilized countries people have a possibility to express their political sentiments and to participate in fair elections. The elections in your country are a joke. The opposition is persecuted and put in penal colonies. The real source of separatism, that is the North Caucasus, receives large subsidies from the federal government, the large portion of which lands in the pockets of the local elites.

Finally, there was Plan D - a military victory over Russia.

I haven't see the US forces invading Russia. Russian forces mercilessly bombarding Ukraine... yeah sure.
edit on 19-4-2024 by twistedpuppy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2024 @ 08:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: RussianTroll
a reply to: Lazy88

Hiroshima, Nagasaki...no?...

They started a war against us ... we finished it.
That was THEIR fault.

BTW .. I"ve been to Hiroshima. I lived in Japan for three years
while I was in the Army stationed there. America and Japan
get along great now.

posted on Apr, 19 2024 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: RussianTroll

Therefore, in February 2022, the Americans calmly turned the proxy war against Russia into a hot phase, ordering the manager of an Eastern European colony to make nuclear threats against Russia. Since nuclear war did not suit Russia, the Russians were forced to react by launching a Special Operation to pacify their violent neighbor.

Ah, so you're not talking about anything that actually happened.

Is this the plot of the next James Bond film?

posted on Apr, 19 2024 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: WaESN

нуль нуль Семь/двойной или семь just does not have the same ring to it.

Putin would.......does make a great Bond villain all the same.

I wonder where this nuclear-capable "Eastern European colony" is?

I take it that's supposed to be Ukraine.
edit on 19-4-2024 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2024 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

That's was my take on what the claim was.

Hopefully RT will clarify, with a source?

Of course, Ukraine was not and isn't "nuclear capable". Nor has it ever threatened Russia.

So there is that.

"Violent neighbour"?

That's rich.
edit on 19-4-2024 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2024 @ 11:38 AM
link   
"Israel's plan is this: Iran responds, Israel shouts “we are under attack,” and the US authorities, who are partially controlled by the Jewish lobby, launch a full-scale land invasion of Iran."

This is not happening and won't happen.

In fact, the US and the West is urging Israel not to do anything to escalate things.

Land invasion of Iran?!!!

I don't think so.

Any chance of responding in your thread?

posted on Apr, 19 2024 @ 11:40 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 19 2024 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

In fact, the US and the West is urging Israel not to do anything to escalate things.

Exactly, it's plastered and being said, on all sorts of different news channels both right and left-leaning.

Which begs the question of how RT could come to the conclusion America is about to somehow launch a full-scale land invasion of Iran at the request of Israel.

And the answer I'm inclined to believe is that its nonsense, and he just made it up.

edit on 19-4-2024 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2024 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

I don't think the US will have the appetite or resources to do a full scale invasion of Iran.

Apparently they will be too preoccupied with implementing "Plan D" - "Finally, there was Plan D - a military victory over Russia."

According to the OP.

posted on Apr, 19 2024 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Or even the inclination.

Given the implications of land war into Iran.

With actual boots on the ground.

Because given the terrain it's not as simple as the likes of Iraq.

posted on Apr, 19 2024 @ 01:23 PM
link   

"The Americans perceived the shameful flight from Afghanistan more as a technical completion of a successful project than as a defeat: they created chaos in the region, cut down military budgets, milked everything dry and left, abandoning local proxies to their fate."

Errm... didn't Russia do the same?

posted on Apr, 19 2024 @ 02:39 PM
link   
OP - you seem to have abandoned your thread?

Please come back.

Questions need answering.

<< 1   >>

join