It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden--My Uncle Was Eaten By Cannibals

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2024 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
a reply to: CarlLaFong

I knew a guy back in high school that was just like Joe. He was a pathological liar. He would lie for no reason, when the truth would be easier, but he always had to make up something and no one could figure out why. Like Joe, I think he just couldn't help himself.

Joe has been doing this for decades, but now I think he believes them. He's lied so much for so long he can't remember what the truth actually is.

Why would he stop, it certainly impressed the babysitter and probably a few others.

posted on Apr, 18 2024 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan
Yeah .. I saw this. He's making up stories again.
I don't know if I should feel sorry for him because he's cognitively declined.
Or if I should be ticked off because he is willfully telling lies.
I guess ... a little of both.

To be fair, he has always been a typical compulsive liar, well before he was senile. I knew a person like this before. It's bizarre, but they just make up stuff and stick with it.

posted on Apr, 18 2024 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: YourFaceAgain

Get out of your isolated little bubble dude. Most English speaking news organizations generally report on all the same global topics, in between regional issues.

Also, this isn’t exactly breaking news… Biden just repeated some old family lore to some reporters, probably in jest. Get a grip.

posted on Apr, 18 2024 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: JadedGhost

Get out of your isolated little bubble dude. Most English speaking news organizations generally report on all the same global topics, in between regional issues.

Also, this isn’t exactly breaking news… Biden just repeated some old family lore to some reporters, probably in jest. Get a grip.

No.

He lied.

Nothing he stated was true.

posted on Apr, 18 2024 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

No.

He lied.

Without seeing the clip of him actually saying it, it just sounds like a funny old man story to me, which is probably how he intended it.

His uncles plane goes down off the coast of New Guinea back in 1944 and they never recovered the body… probably because the cannibals got to him, he claimed, lol… it’s mildly funny, relax.

posted on Apr, 18 2024 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

No.

He lied.

Without seeing the clip of him actually saying it, it just sounds like a funny old man story to me, which is probably how he intended it.

His uncles plane goes down off the coast of New Guinea back in 1944 and they never recovered the body… probably because the cannibals got to him, he claimed, lol… it’s mildly funny, relax.

You must have the biceps of Mr Universe carrying all that water for Biden and the Democrats.
edit on 18-4-2024 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2024 @ 08:29 PM
link   
JOE has a history of making up S#!T about his dead relatives.

FUN FACT: Joe Biden ALSO lied about giving his OTHER uncle (presumably also not eaten by cannibals) the PURPLE HEART.

“You know, I — my dad, when I got elected Vice President, he said, ‘Joey, Uncle Frank fought in the Battle of the Bulge.’ He was not feeling very well now — not because of the Battle of the Bulge. But he said, ‘And he won the Purple Heart. And he never received it. He never — he never got it. Do you think you could help him get it? We’ll surprise him.’

So we got him the Purple Heart. He had won it in the Battle of the Bulge. And I remember he came over to the house, and I came out, and he said, ‘Present it to him, okay?’ We had the family there.

I said, ‘Uncle Frank, you won this. And I want to…’ He said, ‘I don’t want the damn thing.’ No, I’m serious. He said, ‘I don’t want it.’ I said, ‘What’s the matter, Uncle Frank? You earned it.’ He said, ‘Yeah, but the others died. The others died. I lived. I don’t want it.’”

Joe Biden did not award his uncle a Purple Heart after becoming vice president. Frank Biden died in 1999, nearly a decade before Biden was elected vice president.

Biden couldn’t have presented the Purple Heart to his uncle Frank after becoming vice president, since he was elected in November 2008 – almost a decade after his uncle’s death.

Frank Biden’s obituary mentions that he was an Army veteran who served in World War II, but it doesn’t include the receipt of a Purple Heart for his service.

Biden also said his dad spoke with him about giving the award to his uncle when he was elected vice president. But that conversation couldn’t have taken place then, either.

Biden’s father, Joseph Biden, Sr., died at 86 years old on Sept. 2, 2002, more than six years before Joe Biden was elected vice president, according to his obituary
published by the News Journal in Wilmington, Delaware.

No, Joe Biden didn’t award his uncle a Purple Heart after becoming vice president

www.wthr.com... 8-4756-8037-2da8b8ef24f6
edit on 18-4-2024 by CarlLaFong because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-4-2024 by CarlLaFong because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2024 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Joe demonstrating how his uncle was eaten...

posted on Apr, 19 2024 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Interview with cannibal that ate a Biden:

"He taste just like chicken!...Send us more Bidens!"

posted on Apr, 19 2024 @ 09:04 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 19 2024 @ 09:41 AM
link   
My sources inside the Biden Crime Family Syndicate tell me that Biden's Uncles last words were, "Don't".

posted on Apr, 19 2024 @ 09:42 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 20 2024 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Looks like the people of Papua New Guinea (PNG) are offended and amused that the President of the US told his 'My Uncle Was Eaten by Cannibals' tale.

What's worse, is Biden's comment comes at the absolute worse time, as the US is currently active in attempting to improve relations with New Guinea amidst growing Chinese influence in the country/region.

Folks in Papua New Guinea are now sounding off against Biden suggesting that his "Uncle Bosie" was eaten by cannibals when he was "shot down" over their country.

Analysts in Papua New Guinea who were shown his comments described the claims as unsubstantiated and poorly judged, pointing out that they come at a time when US has been seeking to strengthen its ties with the country, and counter Chinese influence in the Pacific region.

“It paints PNG in a bad light. PNG has already had a lot of negative press around riots and tribal fighting and this doesn’t help, and [the claims are] unsubstantiated,” he said.

“For a US president to say that – particularly after a lot of deals have been struck with PNG and the work they’ve been doing in the Pacific – even off the cuff, I don’t think that should have been said at all,” said Maholopa.

redstate.com...
www.theguardian.com...

Once again, Joe Biden has undermined US presence in the world...and strengthened China's hand against us.

posted on Apr, 20 2024 @ 01:34 PM
link   

“Don’t underestimate Joe’s ability to # things up.”- Barry Obama

posted on Apr, 20 2024 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vermilion

“Don’t underestimate Joe’s ability to # things up.”- Barry Obama

"I think he [Biden] has been wrong on nearly every major foreign policy and national security issue over the past four decades” --Former Obama Defense Secretary, Robert Gates

posted on Apr, 20 2024 @ 01:45 PM
link   
This seems like such a dumb thing to nitpick over. It was 1944, information wasn't readily available, prevailing belief in this country was that all those Pacific islands were crawling with cannibals, and Joe was two.

He probably did grow up hearing that Uncle Ambrose was shot down and killed by cannibals.

I guarantee you all have family tall tales that you believe.

posted on Apr, 20 2024 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbarer
This seems like such a dumb thing to nitpick over. It was 1944, information wasn't readily available, prevailing belief in this country was that all those Pacific islands were crawling with cannibals, and Joe was two.

He probably did grow up hearing that Uncle Ambrose was shot down and killed by cannibals.

I guarantee you all have family tall tales that you believe.

Tell New Guinea it's "nitpicking."

This MIGHT cover him saying it once. Then once it was debunked, if he stopped telling the story, MAYBE you can give him a pass.

It also might help if he wasn't a known and demonstrated pathological liar.

He's told it multiple times since it was debunked.

posted on Apr, 21 2024 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: CarlLaFong
Joe demonstrating how his uncle was eaten...

Yep , Joe Sucks . What do WE THE PEOPLE Do about that then ? Gas just went UP 50 CENTS A GALLON in my Area in the Last Week . REMEMBER that on Nov. 5th 2024 People ! Everyone has a LIMIT they are Willing to Endure , but when that LIMIT is Passed Beyond your Means then What....>? Bread and Circuses can Only Placate US for So Long Before We REBEL For REAL Out of the Necessity for Survival ! ........

edit on 21-4-2024 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2024 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Just the instant realization that as he is telling that tale and not considering that the internet today can come up with the real scenario before he is done with it....

Very Troubling.
edit on 21-4-2024 by charlyv because: sp

posted on Apr, 21 2024 @ 09:12 PM
link   
I watched the video of him saying this, and it was so funny, I couldnt stop laughing. He looks like an old man in a nursing home falling asleep while mumbling nonsense. I think his handlers need to send him back to the nursing home. Hes senile.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join