It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"We're All Hamas" Heard at Columbia University Protests

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2024 @ 07:04 AM
link   
So the antisemite protesters at Columbia University were at it again. They were out in full force intimidating Jews and disrupting the lives of everyone who had the displeasure of coming into their orbit. Many of the anti-Jew protestors covered their faces, not wanting to be recognized. No doubt the genocidal chant of 'from the river to the sea ... 'was being sung by the useful idiots who think they really are peace activists by chanting the deadly rhyme. One thing that was being shouted was "We're all Hamas, Long live Hamas'.

More proof that these protests are not 'peaceful' and that they are really just deadly antisemitism pretending to be social justice.

There is film footage of the protest and one woman in particular, who, with her face wrapped so you can't identify her, is screaming 'we are Hamas'.
This idiot woman has no clue that Hamas wouldn't want her .. a loud mouthed non-muslim woman dressed like that .. and that they would just cut off her head and rape her dead body all for kicks. The very people she's spewing word vomit for are the ones who would gladly destroy her without a second thought.

NY Post - Columbia University Protester Yelling We're All Hamas

Shocking video footage captured the moment a protester near Columbia University declared “We’re all Hamas” and “Long live Hamas” as protests intensified Wednesday — with dozens of students taking part in a “Gaza Solidarity Encampment” as the university’s president faced congressional grilling over antisemitism on campus.

The clip shows a female protester with a keffiyeh covering her head and face loudly banging on NYPD barricades erected near the university’s Morningside Heights campus before yelling “We are Hamas!”

In the video, shared on X by watchdog non-profit StopAntisemitism, the person behind the camera questions the protesters and they reply, “Yes, we’re all Hamas, pig! Long live Hamas,” the protester cries out from in front of the 1 train subway entrance at 116th and Broadway.

posted on Apr, 18 2024 @ 07:38 AM
link   
These protests are a precursor to a new holocaust.

When even liberal Congresswomen join the chant "from the river to the sea"
(which means genocide all the Jews, drive them into the sea to drown)
www.newsweek.com...

When even Harvard and other Ivy League schools have been exposed as hot beds of anti-semitism

When the very institutions that teach and mold future leaders are steeped in anti-semitism
and chanting genocidal phrases is tolerated
and harassing and terrorizing Jewish students is tolerated

We are at a time where those who call conservatives Nazi's
are the ones actually leading the nation
if not the world
into another attempted genocide of the Jewish people.

edit on 4/18/2024 by TheSingleBillie because: spelling

posted on Apr, 18 2024 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

You realize they're only doing it because people like you continue to acknowledge their antics? They are attention whores and you keep rising to the bait. As the saying goes, don't feed the trolls.

edit on 18-4-2024 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2024 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

I dunno'.
I see your point.
But I also kinda think it's important to acknowledge what the idiots are doing.
Otherwise it's denied that antisemitism and death threats are there.
If the threats were against me, I'd want people to know about it to stop it.

posted on Apr, 18 2024 @ 08:30 AM
link   

i don't know about you guys, but personally I'd love to know what these people do for a living that they can afford so much time off work to get dressed up and be professional protestors threatening and intimidating their Fellow Americans.

I know we're a Melting Pot and All, but that doesn't give folks the right to behave aggressively towards others they don't like for whatever reason.

I mean, at least it's just agressive speech and veiled threats instead of some wild card with an agenda unleashing all sort of mass casualities on campus in the name of their cause, but, as a Peaceful Activist and someone who has busted her butt her entire life working honest jobs and never threatening anyone, this kind of grinds my gears.

I'm all for Freedom of Speech and so forth, but my Gods, don't these kids have to work for a living?

Do they live rent free as a protected class or some crap?

This kind of thing just personally grinds my gears when it comes to Poltical Activists on Campus these days.

Goddamn Territorial Disputes and spreading Fear.

Makes me sick.

posted on Apr, 18 2024 @ 08:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan
So the antisemite protesters at Columbia University were at it again.

You really need to learn to distinguish between anti-semitism and anti-zionism.

Don't you consider yourself a free speech absolutist?

Or just the speech you agree with?

You have really turned into what you have been combating all these years. In the last 7 months I've witnessed you advocate for censorship, de-platforming, and removing people's freedoms because they say things you find "offensive".

How can you not see you have become the exact same as the people you have opposed all these years?

posted on Apr, 18 2024 @ 08:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAY1980
You really need to learn to distinguish between anti-semitism and anti-zionism.

Actually ... you do.

When people chant 'from the river to the sea', they are advocating for the destruction of Israel and the genocide of the Jews.

When people scream 'we are hamas', they are advocating for the destruction of Israel and the genocide of the Jews.

Those are not just 'antizionism' slogans.

Those are GENOCIDAL slogans.

posted on Apr, 18 2024 @ 09:04 AM
link   

I guess at Columbia University they have Finals (Solution) week.

posted on Apr, 18 2024 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: GENERAL EYES
No offense but our/your government has been involved in one of the largest slaughter of innocent lives in the last 40 years. The last thing people like you should be worried about is "veiled" threats from some upset collage kids.

You should be far more worried about the war our government if frog-marching us into and an actual retaliation for a legitimate military force like what we saw over the weekend.

More than 90% of global protests are pro-Palestinian this isn't a small movement.

posted on Apr, 18 2024 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy
Hey look my 10th favorite spineless zionists!

How you been doughy?

Hope you are up to date on your boosters wouldn't want you loosing that precious job of yours.

posted on Apr, 18 2024 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

Oh come on, we all know the globalists have to get their war at any cost! There's no other option, some people just accept defeat and kiss the globalists feet without question.

posted on Apr, 18 2024 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Provocateur jewish student, Suspended from Columbia for 'Skunk Spray' Attack ,
sues for Discrimination.
www.haaretz.com... 00018e-ee1b-dbb3-a3bf-ffdffff10000

"anti-semitism used to be a person who disliked judiasm,
NOW it is a person who jews dislike"
- Dr. Hajo Meyer holocaust survivor 1924-2014

posted on Apr, 18 2024 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: ToneD
"anti-semitism used to be a person who disliked judiasm,
NOW it is a person who jews dislike"

Nah ... When someone screams "We are Hamas" in solidarity with terrorists who have just mass murdered 1200 Jews, mass raped both men and women, burned families alive, and kidnapped 250 people probably killing most of them, all while calling for the destruction of Israel and the genocide of the Jews ... It's a fair statement to say that the person who screams that "we are Hamas" is indeed an antisemite.

posted on Apr, 18 2024 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: ToneD

That's a pretty spot on quote from Dr. Meyer. The people who always complained about the race card being pulled on them have flipped the script and started pulling the antisemitism card anytime anything about Israeli leadership is criticized.
edit on 18-4-2024 by ImagoDei because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2024 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Let your emotions control you. Good. Good! The globalists will get their war and you'll like it!

posted on Apr, 18 2024 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: ImagoDei
...t and started pulling the antisemitism card anytime anything about Israeli leadership is criticized.

These protestors aren't simply criticizing the Israeli leadership ... they are saying 'we are Hamas'. They are aligning themselves with a group that, on Oct 7, slaughtered 1200 people, mass raped men and women, burned families alive, kidnapped 250 people murdering most of them, and who have called for the genocide of all 6 million Jews in Israel.

That's not simply 'criticizing Israeli leadership'.
That's ANTISEMITISM to the extreme.
Anyone who goes around aligning themselves with Hamas is also antisemitic.

Being critical of leadership is one thing.
Openly calling for the genocide of 6 million people is another.
Learn the difference.

posted on Apr, 18 2024 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: ImagoDei

Let your emotions control you. Good. Good! The globalists will get their war and you'll like it!

What a dumb post. There was nothing emotional about what I said. I stated facts.
Whats the matter? Hit too close to home for you?

When someone screams "We are Hamas" in solidarity with terrorists who have just mass murdered 1200 Jews, mass raped both men and women, burned families alive, and kidnapped 250 people probably killing most of them, all while calling for the destruction of Israel and the genocide of the Jews ... It's a fair statement to say that the person who screams that "we are Hamas" is indeed an antisemite.

posted on Apr, 18 2024 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan
mass raped both men and women

. . . forgot the beheaded babies ,
parroting syndrome much ?

Odd isn't it,
that missiles sent from Iran were intercepted,
yet israel didn't stop a couple of guys with hang-gliders.
coincidence ?

posted on Apr, 18 2024 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: ToneD
parroting syndrome much ?

Just telling the truth.
Don't be a rape denier.
It's ugly.

posted on Apr, 18 2024 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Reminder of when a person says "we are Hamas' ... this is what they are aligning themselves with ...

Interview with Former Hostage

....he was confronted by a sight he will never forget: his neighbors' three-year-old daughter shaking with fear and drenched in blood....'It wasn't her blood, it was her parents' blood,' Hagar explains in her first sit-down interview. 'She saw how terrorists, dressed in military uniforms, killed her mother.

When they arrived in Gaza, thousands of Palestinians were lining the streets, cheering and dancing, and all were desperate to get a glimpse of the hostages.

'The terrorists opened the car doors and pulled my hair [to show me off] to the thousands of people in the streets,' says Hagar. 'Then they grabbed my daughter by her shirt and showed her off to the crowd. They were boasting that they had stolen a little Israeli girl. All the people were cheering.'

'Every day we got less and less food. We were starving. The kids were starving. They were fighting with each other for crumbs and scraps on the floor. I would give them most of my food and eat a little bit just to survive.

Thousands of people lined the route, eager to catch sight of the soon-to-be-released captives.

Hagar, the children, and all the other hostages were then made to walk to the Red Cross car parked 50 metres away.

'You think 50 metres is a short distance. It isn't,' she says. 'It is a really long distance when you have to walk 50 metres past a screaming, cheering crowd that is jumping at you and trying to grab you. It was completely terrifying.

'And the entire time we were driving through the streets of Gaza, people in the streets were shouting at us and jumping on the car.'

<<   2  3  4 >>

join