It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump To Hold Dinner with President of Poland At Trump Tower Tonight

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2024 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: fringeofthefringe

originally posted by: opethPA

originally posted by: fringeofthefringe

originally posted by: opethPA

originally posted by: xuenchen
How quick will Trump get blamed for breaking The Logan Act? 😀 The stories will be fast

Since the US isn't in dispute with Poland that shouldn't happen.

criminalizes negotiation by unauthorized American citizens with foreign governments having a dispute with the United States.

en.wikipedia.org...

Not so fast my friend;

Kerry Defends Secret Meetings With Iran During Trump Admin

you can read it & watch it in Kerry's own words

What is the correlation you are trying to make?

A user asked ,"How quick will Trump get blamed for breaking The Logan Act? "
I replied with he shouldn't since the US isn't in dispute with Poland with the dispute being a key gatekeeper on the Logan Act.
What does your Kerry scenario have to do with the Logan Act? '

Thought I was adding to your post. I think we're on the same page here. My phrasiology may have been misleading.

NP..it happens online..easy to lose context and read things wrong.

posted on Apr, 17 2024 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: ImagoDei
a reply to: RazorV66

Hmmm... just check the headlines on him the past ~10 years. He's constantly doing stuff that creates controversy.

Ummm, "the headlines" you're referring to are what creates the controversy. They thrive (and profit BIGLY) on triggering you and your pals.

Derp

posted on Apr, 17 2024 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

Trump is a gold mine for the media, he's the gift that keeps on giving. He's the human wedge, they just keep pounding him further and further into the public consciousness. There's a war to be fought, a divided population is an obedient one. Take that into account friend.
edit on 17-4-2024 by ImagoDei because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2024 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Trump is a gold mine for the media, he's the gift that keeps on giving.

And you keep bending over and taking it.

Maybe try not to do that.

posted on Apr, 17 2024 @ 07:48 PM
link   

A house divided against itself cannot stand. Trump has been a godsend to those who want to divide and conquer America. Not my fault that you've taken the bait and can't see it for what it is. 🤷

posted on Apr, 17 2024 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: ImagoDei

Trump would be nothing without the media coverage.

The media coverage would be nothing without the left's rabid response.

Talk about blind LOL

posted on Apr, 17 2024 @ 07:57 PM
link   

The left has divided the nation because anyone NOT LEFT is considered an enemy of the state.

posted on Apr, 17 2024 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

The left has divided the nation because anyone NOT LEFT is considered an enemy of the state.

That is one way to look at it, just like people could say the Right has divided the nation.
Like so many things in life the reality will be some place in the middle.

posted on Apr, 17 2024 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Trump would be nothing without the media coverage.

My point exactly. You boiled my argument down to it's simplest point. Thank you.

posted on Apr, 17 2024 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

You're right. The left leaning media has divided the nation and Trump has given them every bit of ammo they could have ever asked for. It's a symbiotic relationship that was created in order to foster support for the upcoming war that he's going to spearhead as president and to shape public perception around the war.

Either Trump is a useful idiot or he's part of it and knows what he's doing. My bet is on the latter.

posted on Apr, 17 2024 @ 09:05 PM
link   

You're right.
Either Trump is a useful idiot or he's part of it and knows what he's doing. My bet is on the latter.

Sorry but the useful idiots in your scenario are the low IQ leftist dolts that perpetuate the outrage and idiocy.

There's no way around it.

posted on Apr, 17 2024 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Ya'll need to look past Trump.

The nation got divided when we disagreed with Obama and were called racist.

posted on Apr, 17 2024 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Why not both?

posted on Apr, 17 2024 @ 09:28 PM
link   

If the media didn't get a reaction it would be over but the left is more than happy to oblige

posted on Apr, 17 2024 @ 09:35 PM
link   

They've all contributed. It's their job.

posted on Apr, 17 2024 @ 09:41 PM
link   

They've all contributed. It's their job.

This is when the left gets cute.

When a conservative is in charge, they are evil, but when a leftist is in charge then they are all evil.

lol

posted on Apr, 17 2024 @ 09:49 PM
link   

When a conservative is in charge, they are all evil. When a liberal is in charge, they are all evil.

Fixed that for you. 👍

You keep trying to reframe everything I say to fit your narrow worldview but it's not working. Sorry, try again.

posted on Apr, 18 2024 @ 03:01 PM
link   

just check the headlines on him the past

You may be better informed if you read what the articles claims are which were made in the headline and from multiple sources then apply critical thinking using the cognitive abilities you've developed. At that point you can figure out what is fact and what is opinion intead of just reading the hesdlines and believing you've just been informed.
The headlines have been purposefully made to be eye catching, to have shock value to gain your initial interest but as most of us know the headlines are sometimes far from the truth and in Trump's case the almost always are.

posted on Apr, 18 2024 @ 03:35 PM
link   

The left leaning media has divided the nation and Trump has given them every bit of ammo they could have ever asked for. It's a symbiotic relationship that was created in order to foster support for the upcoming war that he's going to spearhead as president and to shape public perception around the war.

That is a pretty good theory. I like it. I do not believe it be the case but I understand why someone would think this way. I pray that Trump is the real deal and believe he has proven to be so but there is much more to be played out. We need to see if Trump can get back in office and finally set our country on the right course. I say to you respectfully, I hope your theory is wrong.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join