It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Guess Cloud Seeding Works

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2024 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
I have been analyzing atmospheric chemicals since the 80's. Real is real for me. Not sure what real ever means to those who wish to be elusive and might be pushing narratives.

Well, precisely! Hence why I asked which sector you worked in? It makes a difference, I am sure you must appreciate, who pays a persons wages. We seldom bite the hands that feed us.

posted on Apr, 25 2024 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Starred by me for the pure laugh quality. CO2 was super high compared to today like way over 1000 ppb.

From that we can safely conclude that not only do you know less than a dead whelk does about atmospheric science, but you are also incapable of doing a 3 second google search

www.nature.com...

(If you can't be bothered to read - late Pliocene C02 levels were around 390ppm)

posted on Apr, 25 2024 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Great question in fact. I suspect yes.

If it rains too much, or there is a drought they say global warming,

If it is cold, or it still snows when the prediction was never again, they say global warming.

We can't have it both ways, but they will try.

originally posted by: leongrad
a reply to: BrucellaOrchitis

I don't think we're asking the correct questions.

The question I would like governments to answer is, is cloud seeding used as a tool to manufacture fake evidences in favor of global warming?

They now have the technology to create heavy rainfall at one point on Earth and a subsequent lack of rain at another point of Earth. The US government says that it cannot be held liable for damages caused by its weather modifications activities.

Don't you feel there's some questions worth exploring on that topic? When will we begin drawing a line between harmless experiments and downright ecoterrorism?

It's partly because so many people like you know less than a half chewed peanut does about climate and weather that we had to stop using the phrase global warming to refer to global warming, and call it climate change instead

btw did you also know that global warming/climate change means that we get less rain and more floods?

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join