It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Suspected Iranian agent working for Pentagon while U.S. coordinated defense of Israel

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+15 more 
posted on Apr, 16 2024 @ 03:59 AM
link   
Politicians and madness go hand in hand.

Seems as though the Chinese are not only ones in bed with democrats...Iran is too, not just for pallets of money.

They have infiltrated highest levels of government.

Why this is allowed I'll never know...evil is entrenched within the US Federal Gov, and may need surgical removal.

Suspicion among lawmakers about Ms. Tabatabai’s potential participation in a hidden effort directed by the Iranian regime first came to the fore last year when alleged details about her appeared in a trove of emails from Iranian diplomats spanning from 2003 to 2021 that were published by news outlets.

In September, a group of 31 Republican senators wrote a letter to Secretary of Defense Lloyd Austin, pressing him for answers about Ms. Tabatabai‘s work at the Pentagon.

Concerns about Ms. Tabatabai boiled anew on Capitol Hill last week, with Sen. Tom Cotton asserting that the Department of Defense has only assured lawmakers that protocols were followed regarding Ms. Tabatabai’s work and Congress did not get more information.

The Arkansas Republican questioned Ms. Tabatabai’s boss, Assistant Secretary of Defense Christopher Maier, at a Senate Armed Services Committee hearing.

“I’m sure protocols were followed for Aldrich Ames and Robert Hanssen as well,” Mr. Cotton said to Mr. Maier at the hearing. “I think it’s a basic function of our oversight responsibility for us to have more information about Ms. Tabatabai and how someone with these ties to well-known Iranian influence operation ended up working for you.”

Ames and Hanssen are former CIA and FBI employees convicted in U.S. federal court of spying for Russia. Mr. Cotton made clear that Mr. Maier, who oversees special operations and low-intensity conflict, was not responsible for Ms. Tabatabai’s hiring, but also said she served as chief of staff for his office.

Mr. Maier told lawmakers that Ms. Tabatabai still works in the office.

“Senator Cotton, Ms. Tabatabai still is employed in my office,” he said at the Wednesday hearing. “She is part, like all the other civilians, military, contractors in the department, subject to continuous vetting that’s done by the Defense Counterintelligence and Security Agency. That’s about all that I can provide you in this forum and that’s what I’ve been provided by the folks that are really responsible for security in our department, sir.”

The Definition of Treason is, providing Aid and or Comfort to an Enemy.

US Politicians are guilty of Treason, and should be held accountable. The punishment is death, just read the Constitution.

CHAPTER 115—TREASON, SEDITION, AND SUBVERSIVE ACTIVITIES

Sec.

Treason.

Misprision of treason.

Rebellion or insurrection.

Seditious conspiracy.

Advocating overthrow of Government.

Registration of certain organizations.

Activities affecting armed forces generally.

Activities affecting armed forces during war.

Recruiting for service against United States.

Enlistment to serve against United States.

[2391.

Repealed.]

Editorial Notes

Amendments

1994—Pub. L. 103–322, title XXXIII, §330004(13), Sept. 13, 1994, 108 Stat. 2142, struck out item 2391 "Temporary extension of section 2388".

1953—Act June 30, 1953, ch. 175, §5, 67 Stat. 134, added item 2391.

§2381. Treason

Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

Democrats get away with Treason!

There you have it, the United States under Democrats, is intentionally being brought down, due to domestic enemies.

What is the solution?

Send them all to Gitmo, would be a good start.
However it may require public executions, of corrupt career parasite politicians.

The Tree of Liberty, is in need of watering...

May God bless these United States of America, we need him.

🙏
edit on 16-4-2024 by ADVISOR because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2024 @ 04:50 AM
link   
Noting is going to happen. About the same time China cleaned house of people spying for the USA (jailed or worse), Sen. Feinstein’s driver that was a Chinese spy was allowed to retire.

China is in it to win it, the USA is a joke putting more effort in DEI.
edit on 16-4-2024 by Lazy88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2024 @ 05:45 AM
link   
All parties involved want a war. Politicians are just mouthpieces for the globalist warmongers, doesn't matter what letter they have in front of their name. A divided population is much easier to manipulate, take that into account then take a step back and look at current events as a whole. All manufactured division to push the war effort.

Pick a side and die on that hill! Lol, suckers.

posted on Apr, 16 2024 @ 06:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: ImagoDei
All parties involved want a war. Politicians are just mouthpieces for the globalist warmongers, doesn't matter what letter they have in front of their name. A divided population is much easier to manipulate, take that into account then take a step back and look at current events as a whole. All manufactured division to push the war effort.

I don’t want a war like a rape victim doesn’t want raped. I don’t want a jihad, but deep pockets in the Middle East are bent on a one world religion through jihad.

posted on Apr, 16 2024 @ 06:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: ImagoDei

Did these people pick a side?

On 10 June 1944, four days after D-Day, the village of Oradour-sur-Glane in Haute-Vienne in Nazi-occupied France was destroyed when 643 civilians, including non-combatant men, women, and children, were massacred by a German Waffen-SS company as collective punishment for Resistance activity in the area including the capture and subsequent execution of Waffen SS Sturmbannfuhrer Helmut Kämpfe, who an informant claimed had been burned alive in front of an audience. Kämpfe was a highly decorated commander in the 2nd SS Panzer Division Das Reich.[3]

en.m.wikipedia.org...

Evil people find a way regardless of peace loving people.

posted on Apr, 16 2024 @ 07:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Lazy88

Jeez Louise. Boogeyman after boogeyman after boogeyman getting you guys in a constant state of fear. They've got the psychological manipulation down to a science at this point. They can get people to support whatever war they want to fight, it just takes time and patience on their part.

Now they just need a candidate that will complete the plan on yet another large scale war. Trump walks in stage right to save the day and cement support for the coming "holy war" with his evangelical base. His presence in the political landscape has only helped to divide opinions and drive a wedge between the population. A divided population is more easily manipulated, now he'll come back and put the final
nail in the coffin which was the plan all along.

Pick a side and die on that hill, they're counting on it.
edit on 16-4-2024 by ImagoDei because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2024 @ 07:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lazy88
Noting is going to happen. About the same time China cleaned house of people spying for the USA (jailed or worse), Sen. Feinstein’s driver that was a Chinese spy was allowed to retire.

China is in it to win it, the USA is a joke putting more effort in DEI.

What happened to Eric Swalwell's [D] 'Bejing Babe', spy Fang Fang?

posted on Apr, 16 2024 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Nothing should surprise anybody, hell we all know that democrats promoted politicians to places of power with known links to terrorist groups, I will not put a list because we all know who they are.

Democrats love terrorist, the created safe havens for them, they have allowed them to chant dead to America in the streets and make treats of holding votes for democrats if they do not do what they want.

Darn what else is needed for people to open their darn eyes these days? for terrorist in the US to start giving warnings of terrorist attacks? they are already in the US, is just a matter to time.

posted on Apr, 16 2024 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: CarlLaFong

The terrorist but kissing media made sure that all that history was hidden under the table, to never resurface again to tarnish democrats.

posted on Apr, 16 2024 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: ADVISOR

It ain't just the democrats.

The republic is dead. Long live the republic!

posted on Apr, 16 2024 @ 09:03 AM
link   

it is amazing that you point out everything the Constitution says about Treason EXCEPT the part that explains what evidence you need to convict for treason. Allow me to educate you, the Constitution states, and I quote,;

"No Person shall be convicted of Treason unless on the testimony of two Witnesses to the same overt Act, or on Confession in open Court."

You go into Court trail without that evidence and the perps will walk away scot free.

posted on Apr, 16 2024 @ 09:29 AM
link   
News for you there sport.

Infiltration of the American government is a common thing. I don't see you complaining about how badly Israel has infiltrated our government? Is it only when democrats do it?

AIPIC exerts more influence on our government than any other mechanism. Yet people like yourself will support that influence and criticize less influential sources. It's democrat TDS levels of hypocrisy to be honest.

We got sitting Congressional members who fought for the IDF a foreign military. Then wore his uniform at the capital which is constitutionally illegal. If a Congressional member fought with Russia or China you all would go ballistic.

If you are going to be critical of something then please try and apply that criticism equally.

Here's who really influences your government.

You speak of watering the tree of liberty as if only one side is the problem. You too are part of the problem. The majority of this country doesn't vote and frankly we're getting sick of both political parties. So how about you do us all a favor and you all go water that tree yourselves so the rest of is can live in peace.

This **** is because of weak people like you making hard times.

posted on Apr, 16 2024 @ 10:23 AM
link   
I feel like that article floated a lot of accusations with very little evidence to back them up.

Maybe it's just me?

posted on Apr, 16 2024 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Heh can’t really call it infiltrated when they’ve been let in the front door with greasy palms and a smile.

Lloyd Austin eh? Isn’t that the guy who disappeared without notice for a while? Do tell…

posted on Apr, 16 2024 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kaiju666
Heh can’t really call it infiltrated when they’ve been let in the front door with greasy palms and a smile.

Exactly this. It's not an infiltration. There is willing cooperation between Democrats and Iran.

posted on Apr, 16 2024 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Sort of like the J6 Supposed "Insurrection" Right ?

originally posted by: Kaiju666

Lloyd Austin eh? Isn’t that the guy who disappeared without notice for a while? Do tell…

posted on Apr, 16 2024 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Interesting OP can you recommend any articles or videos about what the evidence against the person is meant to be? I've never heard of them before your post so no idea where to start digging.

posted on Apr, 16 2024 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: ADVISOR

Why this is allowed I'll never know...

Double agent? Feeding the Iranians misinformation while learning from them?

posted on Apr, 16 2024 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: bastion

Interesting OP can you recommend any articles or videos about what the evidence against the person is meant to be? I've never heard of them before your post so no idea where to start digging.

From the OP:

Suspicion among lawmakers about Ms. Tabatabai’s potential participation in a hidden effort directed by the Iranian regime first came to the fore last year when alleged details about her appeared in a trove of emails from Iranian diplomats spanning from 2003 to 2021 that were published by news outlets.

Looking for those articles from last year would be a good place to start.

If you don't know, an easy way to do this would be to put her name in quotes into your search engine and then filter the results to show for last year.

Doing that, I came across this article that may interest you. Apparently the source is Iranian diplomatic emails that some reporters got ahold of.

I never heard of that outlet, but they have a pretty good profile for unbiased reporting and factual accuracy on Media Bias Fact Check. Their profile looks way better than Fox, CNN, or MSNBC's does, for what that's worth.

posted on Apr, 16 2024 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Good bet John Kerry is involved too. 💥

edit on Apr-16-2024 by xuenchen because: ⚠️

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join