It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

USO 10 miles west of caladesi island, Clearwater beach Florida

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2024 @ 08:49 PM
link   
I think this one is real.

Can’t say it’s alien, but definite USO.

If it’s a fake it’s a good one.

Possible it is natural. Scientist on the boat with familiarity said it wasn’t.

Saw it on twitter and traced down the origin to here: Reddit

The person posted many photos and videos here: imgr

Location coordinates: 28°1.913'N • 83°4.032'W ( 10 miles west of caladesi island, Clearwater beach Florida)

The most logical explanation at first, would be bioluminescence. According to the PhD chief scientist, he immediately declared it was not bioluminescence after viewing the object using the camera equipment that was attached to the ship.

Let me throw in a personal opinion, that is not based off of fact. Ok, let’s say it was bioluminescence for sake of argument. I want to know, how was the luminosity of it so bright that we saw it from over 1000 feet away, + 60 feet down. Especially after making the deduction that the object was more than likely sitting on the ocean floor, and why wasn’t it moving with the ocean currents? It appeared as it was anchored, or stationary in one position.

Exact time and date of sighting: 2348 EST , February 27 2024

One of the twitter post said they pinged it with sonar and got no return… I will leave all the second hands out of the op.

Edit I was wrong it was in the first of the posts:

To our surprise, this object producing the light did not have a physical shape that we could detect. It was invisible to our sonar. The sonar is also capable of imaging objects that are below the sea floor ( objects that could be partially submerged in the mud ), and objects that could be as small as 3’ in length/ width.

Fascinating.

edit on 15-4-2024 by pianopraze because: ETA

posted on Apr, 15 2024 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: pianopraze

Interesting...Maybe some or one of these?

See Glowing Waters at These Bioluminescent Hubs in Florida - LINK

Climate cult pseudoscientists now dumping FLUORESCENT DYE in waters around Martha’s Vineyard in bizarre effort to fight “global warming” - LINK ....Maybe Florida too?

edit on 15-4-2024 by tarantulabite1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2024 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: tarantulabite1

Possible.

Reading the comments, those with experience say unlikely.

I’ve seen that in real life and it’s just not as bright as this thing was.

But seeing as it did not return sonar it’s likely biological.

Could be alien or advanced tech though. If it were our tech you would think they would avoid big ship…

*shrug* don’t know.

Very interesting and lots of people getting excited about it.

posted on Apr, 15 2024 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: pianopraze

Somebody a ways down in the Reddit comments posted a picture of underwater lights that a diver might use and it looks very similar to the main pictures.
Same blue glow.

Very interesting nonetheless.

posted on Apr, 15 2024 @ 10:12 PM
link   
I know this area very well. Macdill is within miles so.....but never heard anything like this in that area. Now, there are some others in FL that are very well known but I cannot see anything Caldesi....

Now.....things coming out of Tampa Bay from Macdill....would not doubt it at all.

They used to run exercises over these beaches all the time based on SOCOM so close. Silent helicopters in the 90's makes me wonder what they have now.

Interesting

posted on Apr, 15 2024 @ 10:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
I know this area very well. Macdill is within miles so.....but never heard anything like this in that area. Now, there are some others in FL that are very well known but I cannot see anything Caldesi....

Now.....things coming out of Tampa Bay from Macdill....would not doubt it at all.

They used to run exercises over these beaches all the time based on SOCOM so close. Silent helicopters in the 90's makes me wonder what they have now.

Interesting

How deep is the water there?

posted on Apr, 15 2024 @ 10:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Boomer1947

4 to 15 feet norm in that area. Of course more shallow to shore but it is not deep by any means.

Now, you go out 5-10 miles it gets deeper and keep going you hit the shelfs....but that is not Caladesi.

Great fishing in this area back in the day. Before they started the offshore dredging in the 80's the water was clear to 20-30 feet and when you went deeper you could see down 60-70 when fishing sometimes. It was incredible.

You used to be able to surf Clearwater Beach, Upham in St Pete and south Pass-a-grille. Ft Desoto is a great place for a day on the water too.

edit on Aprpm30pmf0000002024-04-15T22:53:04-05:001004 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

edit on Aprpm30pmf0000002024-04-15T22:54:34-05:001034 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2024 @ 10:06 PM
link   
People should be aware that we have a rather extensive submersible drone program.

General Dynamics Mission Systems Bluefin makes some serious underwater surveillance, scientific and military gear.

Lights underwater like that are no indication of anything extraterrestrial unless you can get a surface glimpse of what it is that is illuminating the area and then start to do some comparisons. You can bet that this program also has a great deal of classification if it is involved in anything our military is doing or relies on. Just saying.

posted on Apr, 17 2024 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Personally I think its some kind of diving equipment with local divers in the water nothing to see here. Unfortunately.

posted on Apr, 17 2024 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: ChameleonCasper

There has been Special Forces training in and around this area for over 50 years. I have seen some very odd things at night over the water but never under but it could very well be some type of training.

new topics

top topics

join