It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti-Israel Protesters in CHICAGO Chant 'Death to Israel and 'Death to America'

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2024 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

"Remember 9/11"

Soon after 9/11 occurred I read an online article "Bin Laden admits to 9/11". At the end of the article it sourced a Pakistani interview with Bin Laden. In that source article Bin Laden stated he had nothing to do with 9/11. He said it was planned by people inside america. I was very perplexed by the article and its source at that time. But latter realized 99% of the people will never check the sources. They just swallow propaganda hook, line and sinker without ever thinking about it.

Without 9/11, the american taxpayers would question why 6 trillion dollars was spent on all the wars of plunder in the middle east and Asia since 9/11. The psychopaths in control can never admit, the wars were planned prior to 9/11. To try contain the new emerging super power (China) by controlling the worlds oil fields (Brzezinski Grand Chessboard: American Primacy and Its Geostrategic Imperatives).

Before fixing the world. We need to first fix ourselves. Its only through our ignorance that the psychopaths have control. They promote our division. Because division keeps them out of the firing line.

posted on Apr, 16 2024 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Just happen to see this today

Left-Wing Dark Money Behemoth Behind Bail Fund for 'Free Palestine' Bridge Blockers - LINK

The protests, which took place in dozens of U.S. cities including San Francisco, Chicago, New York City, and Philadelphia, were organized by A15 Action, a newly formed group that worked to "coordinate a multi-city economic blockade on April 15 in solidarity with Palestine." The group's website directs users to a "bail and legal defense fund" hosted through ActBlue, the Democratic Party's online fundraising juggernaut.

Those who donate to the fund, the ActBlue page says, are sending money to the Community Justice Exchange, which provides "money bail, court fees and fines" and other legal services to "community-based organizations … that contest the current operation and function of the criminal legal and immigration detention systems." The exchange is a project of the Tides Center, a left-wing dark money network funded by Soros and other liberal billionaires.

posted on Apr, 16 2024 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: glend

I agree with you, but how can we fix America when those in powers are hell bend to end our nation as we know it.

We have worst problems that people even imagine, our tax dollars are laundered abroad, out nation is been invaded by more factious groups that people even dream off, is like the leaders wants us to go backwards and become a third world country.

Where factious groups from other countries control states and areas of the nation.

posted on Apr, 16 2024 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Oh you have to get used to that I’m afraid. Coming from the UK where we are well on the way to bending the knee to Islam and the likely introduction of Sharia Law in the next 30 years, I feel your pain. These people literally despise our country as they do yours. Quieter in the USA normally, but as their numbers grow the voices will grow louder. Not cool to say any of this because, you know, islamaphobic. That’s a funny word though, used by people who do not understand Islam, the teachings of Muhammad and the ultimate goal of Islam. Maybe people will wake up, but likely too late.

posted on Apr, 16 2024 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Cracks in their world are already appearing. Cassie Ventura and others spilling the beans on how the music and movie industries are controlled. Majority of the upper echelon involved in homosexual and underage sex parties. All videotaped to ensure their loyalty. That is how they control everyone including presidents.

The words of Arundhati Roy are ringing true ... “Another world is not only possible, she is on her way. On a quiet day, I can hear her breathing.”.

posted on Apr, 16 2024 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: glend

Yes I been following the stories about how for decades child actors has been sexually abused while parents just turn the face to the other side, because the industry is full of pedophiles.

A friend of mine was telling me about all the stories coming out now.

The sad thing is that parents allow this behavior in order for the children to be able to become movie stars.

The Epstein island was where the sick elite went for fantasies, they are all blackmailing each other I am sure of it.

posted on Apr, 16 2024 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: VariedcodeSole

originally posted by: WeMustCare

originally posted by: VariedcodeSole
It's going to be a hot Summer and smoldering Fall this year.

The last one for awhile, if Donald Trump picks a good Attorney General this time.

He just recently sided with Mike Johnson and the Uniparty. Not the freedom caucus, mind you but the freaking uniparty! That should be an incredible setback, but no one is willing to admit that Trump just gave a nod to the very swamp he claims to want to drain!

Both Trump and Johnson did a complete 180° and are now currently "playing ball" with the deep state. Johnson sacrificed his devout Christian beliefs by funding the abortion effort through the last government funding bill. Trump giving his endorsement of Mike Johnson is the signal IT'S OVER.

That's what I heard, others milage may vary. I honestly don't think most have realized just how utterly hopeless it really is going forward. But by all means, wish and daydream away to your heart's content. We all need and should have some type of coping mechanism by now, but I know it's a bit harder for some.

There's no "plan B" at all. It's either Trump or nothing and that's strategically idiotic but its too late now. God forbid anything happens to Trump, but it doesn't look like he'll be much different IF they allow him to win.

I think they finally found something that sticks and Trump is taking a deal. Same with Mike but different dirt.

Trump is for funding Ukraine! The very THING that's dragging us into WWIII needs to be funded so we can get there apparently.

We. Are. So. Fuct.

Trump's middle-of-the-road stance (which he has held since the 1980's) is really screwing up Democrats this Spring.

But just because he "gets along" with people of various thoughts, doesn't mean he's compromised. Ex: Speaker Johnson is 100% against Abortions. Trump is for Abortions in Emergency Situations. But they still get along for the most part.

Trump didn't fire FBI Christopher Wray, even though Wray was protecting the Bidens, while at the same time helping Bob Mueller attempt to prosecute President Trump. That has me perplexed to this day.

And, Trump needs to promote an ObamaCare replacement, before demanding that Obamacare be dismantled. It's no exaggeration that tens of thousands of Americans will die if Obamacare is cancelled outright...leaving people without health coverage...except for emergencies.

posted on Apr, 17 2024 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
a reply to: 5thHead

That’s why so many vehemently defend speech, especially the kind they dislike.

If you can’t say death to a country, then what happens when on the internet someone says we should just nuke a country? That’s a statement I would always disagree with, but I don’t think you should go to jail for it.

It’s a slippery slope.

I bet the one guy who said it is on a list now though.

the difference is that those who called to nuke the middle east after 9/11 were US citizens not middle east citizens so whatever countries being threatened have no jurisdiction over US citizen speech, while these people are making such threats in the US against the US. free speech has limits and in the end the nature of government is power so if government cannot exert that power to protect itself it'll eventually be overrun by rebellious forces who speak of such things.

posted on Apr, 17 2024 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: glend

"Remember 9/11"

Soon after 9/11 occurred I read an online article "Bin Laden admits to 9/11". At the end of the article it sourced a Pakistani interview with Bin Laden. In that source article Bin Laden stated he had nothing to do with 9/11. He said it was planned by people inside america. I was very perplexed by the article and its source at that time. But latter realized 99% of the people will never check the sources. They just swallow propaganda hook, line and sinker without ever thinking about it.

Without 9/11, the american taxpayers would question why 6 trillion dollars was spent on all the wars of plunder in the middle east and Asia since 9/11. The psychopaths in control can never admit, the wars were planned prior to 9/11. To try contain the new emerging super power (China) by controlling the worlds oil fields (Brzezinski Grand Chessboard: American Primacy and Its Geostrategic Imperatives).

Before fixing the world. We need to first fix ourselves. Its only through our ignorance that the psychopaths have control. They promote our division. Because division keeps them out of the firing line.

such ignorance in your words, seems to me you are another victim of Islamic nationalist propaganda, 9/11 was real and Islamic nationalist extremism is real, and it should not be tolerated to even speak in its favor the way you do. you either dont notice or youre purposely calling for rebellion in a roundabout way that tries to appear reasonable and harmless.

posted on Apr, 17 2024 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: namehere

I can’t express how dumb they are to say such things after leaving hell holes.

That said, when we start to let the government go against speech, we’ll ultimately feel the effects.

Death to America isn’t necessarily a direct threat, nor is wishing someone dead. While immature and likely to put yourself under a watchful eye, it’s just saying you wish the end to someone or something.

So if we say you shouldn’t be able to say you wish death to someone or your own nation, a lot of people on the internet will be swept up. There’s no difference with saying something in public or online IMO.

And look at Jan 6th, a riot that the government declared an insurrection attempt. All because we allowed the government to crack down on rights with things like the patriot act and going after “terrorism”.

People loosely throw around the term terrorist and treason, and are surprised when the lines get blurred.

So if we say it’s illegal to say death to America. What happens to the people who say that the establishment needs to be brought down? What about people who say a civil conflict might erupt if we don’t get our current leaders?

It doesn’t take long for them to move the goal posts.

I don’t like radical Muslims. I don’t like Nazis. Both should have free speech though, if I don’t advocate to their right to free speech, I don’t advocate for my own.

posted on Apr, 17 2024 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

I can’t express how dumb they are to say such things after leaving hell holes.

That said, when we start to let the government go against speech, we’ll ultimately feel the effects.

Death to America isn’t necessarily a direct threat, nor is wishing someone dead. While immature and likely to put yourself under a watchful eye, it’s just saying you wish the end to someone or something.

So if we say you shouldn’t be able to say you wish death to someone or your own nation, a lot of people on the internet will be swept up. There’s no difference with saying something in public or online IMO.

And look at Jan 6th, a riot that the government declared an insurrection attempt. All because we allowed the government to crack down on rights with things like the patriot act and going after “terrorism”.

People loosely throw around the term terrorist and treason, and are surprised when the lines get blurred.

So if we say it’s illegal to say death to America. What happens to the people who say that the establishment needs to be brought down? What about people who say a civil conflict might erupt if we don’t get our current leaders?

It doesn’t take long for them to move the goal posts.

I don’t like radical Muslims. I don’t like Nazis. Both should have free speech though, if I don’t advocate to their right to free speech, I don’t advocate for my own.

its not about the words its about the intent behind the words and how such words incite rebellion, i dont care if they say such things in some middle eastern country but its a problem when they do it here and nothing is done about it, because it shows that the actions those words promote are ok and acceptable, when you do that you plant the seed of violent rebellion and extremism within your own borders, and dont try to make it seem innocent and harmless by using softened words, sedition is sedition no matter how you word it. such things are not free speech.

posted on Apr, 17 2024 @ 12:58 PM
link   
and lets be real, free speech doesn't exist, everything is conditional and promoting the destruction of your own government is unacceptable and is tolerated way too much, being soft against potential threats only emboldens them over time toward actual violence.

posted on Apr, 17 2024 @ 01:27 PM
link   

That is the part that gets me, is not such thing as "free speech" when it comes to chanting dead to the country your reside in and obviously that include the citizens, because those chanting dead are no like the rest of the citizens in the US.

These people worship terrorism and want to bring fear into the hearts of the US that have welcome them.

That is not free speech that is a treat and needs to be taken very seriously.

9/11 was real.

posted on Apr, 17 2024 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Sadly the only free speech terrorist in Michigan and Chicago have is the one that is given to them by the state political trash for votes. Terrorist votes are as good as real American citizens, actually they are showing that they consider them better and darn American borns.

posted on Apr, 17 2024 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Intent is the basis of how we charge people with crimes, you have to prove the intent.

By drawing their speech to sedition, it goes back to my earlier point that once these lines move they can be blurred or move further.

So if they did enact laws or enforce current ones for people who say such things under sedition, what’s to stop them from doing that for people who say they want to take down the establishment or deep state?

Plus, if someone was actually planning to do some kind of act, I doubt they’d be in the public eye saying dumb things like death to America.

I’d rather them be deported if they’re not a citizen than see laws, or enforcement of laws on broad speech.

posted on Apr, 17 2024 @ 07:17 PM
link   

I remember watching a video on the investigation of tax exempt foundations of 1954. Norman Dodd explained that a brilliant female lawyer under his charge was given full access to all the confidential information held by the senate. You could see the anguish and guilt on his face when he shared that she suffered a mental breakdown because of it.

Thing is, majority of public do recognize the government and media as trusted sources of information. If the public became aware that the government and media were no longer trusted sources of information. It will cause mental breakdowns. The subconscious has to re-index a life's time worth of information it once thought was true. Rebuilding a new belief system to interpret a new reality can take months or even years.

So even if there was undeniable truth that 9/11 was an inside job. The populace would never want to accept it. Their minds will protect the false reality rather than going through that rebuilding phase.
edit on 17-4-2024 by glend because: (no reason given)

<< 1  2   >>

join