It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti-Israel Protesters in CHICAGO Chant 'Death to Israel and 'Death to America'

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2024 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Freedom 👏 of 👏 speech👏
it doesn't mean protecting the people you agree with or admire, it means protecting the people you don't. Open forum and debate or fascism are the choices.

then freedom of speech should include chanting death to Islam and it's supporters who chant death to america

you can't be happy living here if your chanting death for here. America love it or leave it, better yet stay your ass in your home country, or if born here move your ass to a Islamic run country.

good for the goose and all that.

posted on Apr, 15 2024 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: BernnieJGato

Freedom 👏 of 👏 speech👏
it doesn't mean protecting the people you agree with or admire, it means protecting the people you don't. Open forum and debate or fascism are the choices.

then freedom of speech should include chanting death to Islam and it's supporters who chant death to america

you can't be happy living here if your chanting death for here. America love it or leave it, better yet stay your ass in your home country, or if born here move your ass to a Islamic run country.

good for the goose and all that.

By all means. The only one standing in your way is you.

posted on Apr, 15 2024 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

Is our country soo far gone that people forgot chanting dead to America has nothing peaceful to it.

Actually, that means that the terrorist in those two cities are getting emboldened, their chant for dead to America includes American born of non-Islamic background.

Americans should feel threatened, and harass in our own country.

Our leaders need to grow a pair of balls and put an end to this terrorist threats. We are a majority Christian nation no muslin or Islamic or else.

posted on Apr, 15 2024 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: BernnieJGato

What gets me the most is how the cowards and spineless democrats embrace the destruction of our nation by foreign entities that worships terrorist.

What kind of country we have become that we got terrorist in the streets wanting all of us Americans of non-Islamic background dead.

posted on Apr, 15 2024 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

Is our country soo far gone that people forgot chanting dead to America has nothing peaceful to it.

Actually, that means that the terrorist in those two cities are getting emboldened, their chant for dead to America includes American born of non-Islamic background.

Our leaders need to grow a pair of balls and put an end to this terrorist threats. We are a majority Christian nation no muslin or Islamic or else.

Do they have weapons? Are they conspiring? Are they actively assaulting citizens? What exactly is the crime? As far as I can discern, they said something rude and audacious. Not a crime.

edit on 15-4-2024 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2024 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm
What exactly is the crime?

18 U.S. Code § 2385 - Advocating overthrow of Government

Whoever knowingly or willfully advocates, abets, advises, or teaches the duty, necessity, desirability, or propriety of overthrowing or destroying the government of the United States or the government of any State, Territory, District or Possession thereof, or the government of any political subdivision therein, by force or violence, or by the assassination of any officer of any such government; or

Whoever, with intent to cause the overthrow or destruction of any such government, prints, publishes, edits, issues, circulates, sells, distributes, or publicly displays any written or printed matter advocating, advising, or teaching the duty, necessity, desirability, or propriety of overthrowing or destroying any government in the United States by force or violence, or attempts to do so; or

Whoever organizes or helps or attempts to organize any society, group, or assembly of persons who teach, advocate, or encourage the overthrow or destruction of any such government by force or violence; or becomes or is a member of, or affiliates with, any such society, group, or assembly of persons, knowing the purposes thereof—

Shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than twenty years, or both, and shall be ineligible for employment by the United States or any department or agency thereof, for the five years next following his conviction.

posted on Apr, 15 2024 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

Like 9/11, right? they were carrying weapons in our streets and killing people, right?

Wake up, stop been a tool for terrorist in the US that wants people like you soo when they strike against Americans, they get the sympathies for it. Because that is what terrorist do, they come like cowards and kill innocent people with deceptive practices.

Remember 9/11

posted on Apr, 15 2024 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Do they have weapons? Are they conspiring? Are they actively assaulting citizens? What exactly is the crime? As far as I can discern, they said something rude and audacious. Not a crime.

Dead to America is enough for our government to take matters in their own hands and pursue investigations against the terrorist cells within the foreign entities residing in those two cities, they want the dead of America people and America.

You can not be that blind.

posted on Apr, 15 2024 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Dead to America is enough for our government to take matters in their own hands and pursue investigations against the terrorist cells within the foreign entities residing in those two cities, they want the dead of America people and America.

You can not be that blind.

Until there is evidence of a crime, there's no investigation.

posted on Apr, 15 2024 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

Yep I got it, soft on crimes until is mass murdering of people, yep I got it alright, like 9/11

posted on Apr, 15 2024 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare

originally posted by: VariedcodeSole
It's going to be a hot Summer and smoldering Fall this year.

The last one for awhile, if Donald Trump picks a good Attorney General this time.

He just recently sided with Mike Johnson and the Uniparty. Not the freedom caucus, mind you but the freaking uniparty! That should be an incredible setback, but no one is willing to admit that Trump just gave a nod to the very swamp he claims to want to drain!

Both Trump and Johnson did a complete 180° and are now currently "playing ball" with the deep state. Johnson sacrificed his devout Christian beliefs by funding the abortion effort through the last government funding bill. Trump giving his endorsement of Mike Johnson is the signal IT'S OVER.

That's what I heard, others milage may vary. I honestly don't think most have realized just how utterly hopeless it really is going forward. But by all means, wish and daydream away to your heart's content. We all need and should have some type of coping mechanism by now, but I know it's a bit harder for some.

There's no "plan B" at all. It's either Trump or nothing and that's strategically idiotic but its too late now. God forbid anything happens to Trump, but it doesn't look like he'll be much different IF they allow him to win.

I think they finally found something that sticks and Trump is taking a deal. Same with Mike but different dirt.

Trump is for funding Ukraine! The very THING that's dragging us into WWIII needs to be funded so we can get there apparently.

We. Are. So. Fuct.

posted on Apr, 15 2024 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

What gets me the most is how the cowards and spineless democrats embrace the destruction of our nation by foreign entities that worships terrorist

all it would take is another attack like 911 and all those coward and spineless dem ones would put on such a show of phony
patriotism it would make you sick, that includes joe and suzy blow and all the politicians.

edit on 15-4-2024 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2024 @ 06:42 PM
link   

You are soo rigth is not funny, still can not comprehend how people vote for those spineless useless politicians.

posted on Apr, 15 2024 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Stormfront must be popping tiny chubs over this.

posted on Apr, 15 2024 @ 08:24 PM
link   
I might have missed it, but didn't protests used to have counter protesters?
I remember a time when this would have gotten really ugly.

posted on Apr, 15 2024 @ 08:33 PM
link   

I imagine you know this as well as I do Flyer.

These people look forward to the day on it's way, that the whole
world aligns against tiny Israel.

Prophecy paraphrased.

And so does GOD

posted on Apr, 15 2024 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Reminds me of couples who argue all the time, but stay together. Maybe "hate" is an emotion some people need, and even thrive on.

posted on Apr, 15 2024 @ 08:59 PM
link   

First, they saw the low-IQ U.S. Football and Basketball players disrespect the country without being penalized.

Then they saw people burning the U.S. Flag without being punished.

Then they saw Prosecutors turning loose 70% of violent criminals in the most populated sections of America.

Then they saw a U.S. President invite murderers/terrorists/rapists to enter America via Mexico, without Americans protesting the President's actions.

They see school systems taking children and changing their sex without obtaining parental consent.

So why should they NOT try to make America into what they think it should be like? The United States is becoming a lawless, anything goes nation and society, where "radicals" are getting most of what they want.

posted on Apr, 15 2024 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: BernnieJGato
a reply to: marg6043

What gets me the most is how the cowards and spineless democrats embrace the destruction of our nation by foreign entities that worships terrorist

all it would take is another attack like 911 and all those coward and spineless dem ones would put on such a show of phony
patriotism it would make you sick, that includes joe and suzy blow and all the politicians.

Sounds like that time there was a patriotism pissing contest, and everyone voted for Iraq.

But who was it that quarterbacked that?

Lot of our boys got real dead or messed up for a country that never attacked us yet we went to war with twice.

Funny, because all of those people, right and left acted really anti war after that became painfully obvious. Obama and Trump even ran on being anti war and celebrated by their base for doing so. They both likely won because of that position.

Though I will say Trump is the only one that can have the policy to back his campaigning bluster. One of his few platforms he delivered on.

posted on Apr, 15 2024 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Looks like they shut down the road to the airport, causing delays. That seems like a crime we can all agree on.

Don't you have to have a permit for these sort of things? Why wasn't this # down immediately? I have a hard time believing someone gave a group of Jihadis a permit to protest outside an airport.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join