It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Report March 2024 - Underwater UFOs display capability that ‘jeopardizes US maritime security,’

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2024 @ 03:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO
a reply to: ARM19688

These alien folks have been amongst us a very long time it seems. If they actually were a threat I think we would know by now.

Exactly. And the only reason it’s made it to the MSM, and these ‘ex military whistleblowers’ (BULLSNIP) is because they are ramping up for the biggest PSYOP of all time - Project Bluebeam.

Seems increasingly likely, to me at least, that these ‘aliens’ are far closer to home though, like much much closer, which is disappointing.

Yes, living ‘amongst’ us since the beginning. Probably here before us, for that matter. Beings that can move through multiple dimensions of existence. I don’t find that disappointing. It’s fascinating and terrifying all at the same time. The fact that they’ve been virtually unseen, and have clearly manipulated our reality to their desires. With having done so for eons. Very clever indeed.

Without getting biblical, it appears there are stronger forces keeping them at bay. Interesting how they prefer to manipulate behind the scenes. Maybe they learned their lesson from their times of being ‘the gods’. Realized that notoriety gets you nowhere. Best to be the invisible puppeteer.

It’s so crazy how stupid us humans are. We can’t even find a consensus about what happens to us when we die. Let alone traverse through multiple dimensions…..

Living on the same planet yes, amongst us though? I think that is less likely but possible for a few. Inter dimensional I don’t believe. I think they were here before us and are still here. Likely to have been mistaken for gods yes, likely interfered initially. Now I think they pretty much ignore us. We are vastly inferior.

I say disappointing because it means they, like us, are effectively trapped here on this planet, or at least not able to travel beyond this solar system. I was hoping for aliens who could defy the speed of light. I don’t think these are such aliens.

<< 1   >>

join