It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Rapture happened.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2024 @ 10:40 AM
link   
The Rapture happened.

Did you miss it?

How was it?

They say roughly half will be left.

Did you make it to the other side?

Are you connected?

Are you illuminated?

This is only the beginning.

From dark to light.

I hope the storm wasn't too bad for you.

It could've been much worse had it been right side up.

But we've been thru that song already.

That's just history.

No need to repeat it.

We did the best we could.

I think...

It's up to you now.

This is a brave new world!

Good Luck!

Can't wait to hear your Story!

^_^

P.s. dont take me so seriously...

I'm just a Man afterall.

One who once called himself a fool.

A fool who dared to dream, no less.

posted on Apr, 13 2024 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Oh, haven't you heard?

A new rapture date has already been set.

LOL!

a reply to: BrotherKinsMan

posted on Apr, 13 2024 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Disgusted123

Well that makes sense.

The Harvest season comes round again, ya?

Oh well, I've seen enough for a while, haha!

posted on Apr, 13 2024 @ 11:19 AM
link   

From 2nd Peter:

…3Most importantly, you must understand that in the last days scoffers will come, scoffing and following their own evil desires. 4“Where is the promise of His coming?” they will ask. “ Ever since our fathers fell asleep, everything continues as it has from the beginning of creation.” 5But they deliberately overlook the fact that long ago by God’s word the heavens existed and the earth was formed out of water and by water,…

Each of you following your script to the T. Good job!

posted on Apr, 13 2024 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Rapture? The one in Revelations? That was long ago.
It is a race memory of the fall of the last civilization that was on Earth before this one. Passed down by word of mouth then written down. Might not be too accurate, but then what is when it is changed to control others.

posted on Apr, 13 2024 @ 11:50 AM
link   
There is no such thing as a Pre-Trib rapture.
That's soul candy invented by failed Anglican priest
Nelson Darby in the 1800s.
The Rapture cult has screwed up a lot of
fundamentalists. They are expecting a free ticket
out of here before the fireworks happen. It's not
going to go their way. And their faith is going to be
extremely tested when their special ticket outta' here
doesn't happen.

posted on Apr, 13 2024 @ 12:35 PM
link   
I have to agree! Personally, as a Russian Orthodox,
I must admit I'm excited for all the End Times shenanigans. Can you imagine what a show it'll be, assuming I survive all the persecution and religious killing.

originally posted by: FlyersFan
There is no such thing as a Pre-Trib rapture.
That's soul candy invented by failed Anglican priest
Nelson Darby in the 1800s.
The Rapture cult has screwed up a lot of
fundamentalists. They are expecting a free ticket
out of here before the fireworks happen. It's not
going to go their way. And their faith is going to be
extremely tested when their special ticket outta' here
doesn't happen.

posted on Apr, 13 2024 @ 02:15 PM
link   
One scripture in the Bible recording what Jesus Christ said reveals to you that the anointed Christian congregation is NOT gathered to heaven until AFTER the great tribulation:

"Immediately after the tribulation of those days, the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light, and the stars will fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens will be shaken. Then the sign of the Son of man will appear in heaven, and all the tribes of the earth will beat themselves in grief, and they will see the Son of man coming on the clouds of heaven with power and great glory. And he will send out his angels with a great trumpet sound, and they will gather his chosen ones together from the four winds, from one extremity of the heavens to their other extremity."-Matthew 24:29-31.

The gathering together of the chosen 144,000 to heaven is when Jesus returns on the clouds in kingdom power AFTER the great tribulation to judge the nations. The great tribulation is the destruction of false religion by the kings of the earth.

posted on Apr, 13 2024 @ 02:33 PM
link   
No, didn't miss it. Still have the album...

posted on Apr, 13 2024 @ 05:04 PM
link   

No one knows the hour or the day. We can know the season.

It's coming and I hope all are ready.

This could be it in fact, re: drones heading to Israel.

Live each moment as if it we are going at any second.

I am a pre-trib believer. God doesn't allow abuse of his bride (we believers). He saved Noah, etc. Turn to Him.

posted on Apr, 13 2024 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Well. There is ample evidence that the Apocalypse happened from about 540 to 680 AD, due to all the cataclysms at that time recently unearthed, so perhaps the Rapture happened before that.

This could mean that the 1000 years that Senor Nasty was "bound" ended in 1680 -- BUT the Church added some 300 years to the calendar when they rebooted (making up a bunch of convenient history), so... hypothetically, Senor Nasty was released in 1980!... which makes a lot of sense. You would expect Disco to be destroyed in this way.

posted on Apr, 13 2024 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

Evidence of a pre-trib rapture for those who are interested:
sgbiblestudies.org...

posted on Apr, 13 2024 @ 10:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: BukkaWukka

No one knows the hour or the day. We can know the season.

It's coming and I hope all are ready.

This could be it in fact, re: drones heading to Israel.

Live each moment as if it we are going at any second.

I am a pre-trib believer. God doesn't allow abuse of his bride (we believers). He saved Noah, etc. Turn to Him.

The true Israel is not a place, but a chosen people; a family.

Calling a piece of land by its name doesn't assign its residents any special status.

Nor does following a set of beliefs.

Is-Ra-El is God's family.

But hey, what do I know anyway?

posted on Apr, 13 2024 @ 10:07 PM
link   
a reply to: randomuser2034

First will rise the dead in Christ. Christians believe we are "going to the spirit in the sky. It's where I'm going when I die. When they lay me to rest, I'm going to go to the place that's the best"! Seriously, I believe it won't matter if you are covered by the blood of the Lamb of God.
If we read it closely, we see the 144,000 come from the 12 Tribes of Israel. Goyim are already in if they believe Jesus is the Son of the Living God and his sacrifice cleanses all sinners who seek forgiveness of sin.

edit on 13000000383020244America/Chicago04pm4 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2024 @ 02:20 AM
link   

I absolutely agree with what you had to say here. There are a couple of concepts in Scripture that really have my mind very curious. One is the notion of the Great Deception. Scripture refers to this as a deception so cunning that, if it were possible, even the very elect would be deceived. The second fascinating part of the story which is the Bible is the rise of the anti-Christ. Well, in Matthew, Jesus is asked when that day will come, the last day. Jesus answers his friends and tells them that no one knows, not even the Son, but only our Father in Heaven knows that day. But! He does give us some clues into when we should see this day approach, and He says something fascinating here, He says that the day will not come until first there come a great falling away and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition.

The reason why I mention the above two things as it relates to what you have said is because of this great falling away. I believe it will be the pre-trib rapture folks who will fall away in great numbers, because, as you said, when the deception is in place in order to justify the modification of their beliefs coupled with the fact that the rapture didn't happen (or didn't happen on their time-line), they will abandon their faith (the falling away) and embrace that new belief supplied so conveniently for them by the very enemy that seeks their destruction. None-the-less, with fantastic itching ears, they will run towards new and convenient doctrine as espoused by the anti-Christ himself and those false teachers that he will send before him.

posted on Apr, 14 2024 @ 04:07 AM
link   
a reply to: BukkaWukka

Suggested reading -
The Rapture Trap
By Paul Thigpen
Exposes the Rapture cult for what it is.
Scripturally tears it apart.

Book Here

posted on Apr, 14 2024 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

First will rise the dead in Christ. Christians believe we are "going to the spirit in the sky. It's where I'm going when I die. When they lay me to rest, I'm going to go to the place that's the best"! Seriously, I believe it won't matter if you are covered by the blood of the Lamb of God.
If we read it closely, we see the 144,000 come from the 12 Tribes of Israel. Goyim are already in if they believe Jesus is the Son of the Living God and his sacrifice cleanses all sinners who seek forgiveness of sin.

Thank you for sharing your hope. It's been a long while but you may be interested in this thread on who the 144,000 are. If you notice the tribal listing the fleshly nation of Israel and that of the spiritual Israel of God are not the same. It explains why there is a difference:

Who Are the 144,000

posted on Apr, 14 2024 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElCura

I absolutely agree with what you had to say here. There are a couple of concepts in Scripture that really have my mind very curious. One is the notion of the Great Deception. Scripture refers to this as a deception so cunning that, if it were possible, even the very elect would be deceived. The second fascinating part of the story which is the Bible is the rise of the anti-Christ. Well, in Matthew, Jesus is asked when that day will come, the last day. Jesus answers his friends and tells them that no one knows, not even the Son, but only our Father in Heaven knows that day. But! He does give us some clues into when we should see this day approach, and He says something fascinating here, He says that the day will not come until first there come a great falling away and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition.

The reason why I mention the above two things as it relates to what you have said is because of this great falling away. I believe it will be the pre-trib rapture folks who will fall away in great numbers, because, as you said, when the deception is in place in order to justify the modification of their beliefs coupled with the fact that the rapture didn't happen (or didn't happen on their time-line), they will abandon their faith (the falling away) and embrace that new belief supplied so conveniently for them by the very enemy that seeks their destruction. None-the-less, with fantastic itching ears, they will run towards new and convenient doctrine as espoused by the anti-Christ himself and those false teachers that he will send before him.

Greetings El Cura. That's means "the priest" I think.

You have said much here I wish I had the time to discuss. But I do not. Here is a thread though on who this "man of perdition" or the "worker of lawlessness" is. I hope to discuss these things more with you when I have the time.

The Man of Lawlessness, The Son of Perdition

posted on Apr, 14 2024 @ 04:42 PM
link   

edit on 4/14/2024 by yeahright because: Mod edit for Spam

posted on Apr, 14 2024 @ 07:03 PM
link   

It does mean The Priest...very good. I would love to talk with you a bit more upon this subject which you and I seem to bare a mutual interest. Feel free to DM me anytime, and in the meantime, I'll explore the article that you sent me to. I just read enough to know you're interesting...lol. Peace...

TEP

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join