It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Running Bible prophecy about to consummate?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2024 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Something I been watching since 2001. Appears it's about to climax.

Here's the problem put as simply as possible. The Daniel 8 ram and goat prophecy. Along with Daniel 11-2.

According to the prophecy at the beginning of the end times there is supposed to be a war between 4 kings/countries in the middle east against a powerful country in the west that looked Greek to Daniel. Then said country counterattacks and conquers 3 of those nations. Then itself is then broken 4 ways.

So as of today 4-13-2024 the United States has managed to accomplish the first 3 steps of the prophecy. Get attacked by the middle east and then conquered 2 middle eastern countries. And is currently in a proxy war with the 3rd.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

So is Iran stupid enough to pull the trigger on this?

Also something to consider. If I'm right on the prophecy which I think I am then it appears the opening salvo on this war of the end times occurred in 1979 and the Iranian hostage crisis. 45 years ago. Now that's a thief in the night. Eh?

posted on Apr, 13 2024 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: ntech620
So is Iran stupid enough to pull the trigger on this?

The mullahs are. They think all of Islam is going to run to their aid against USA/Israel. But the rulers of those Muslim countries don't have the stomach for that, IMHO.

posted on Apr, 13 2024 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: ntech620

According to the prophecy at the beginning of the end times there is supposed to be a war between 4 kings/countries in the middle east against a powerful country in the west that looked Greek to Daniel. Then said country counterattacks and conquers 3 of those nations. Then itself is then broken 4 ways.

So as of today 4-13-2024 the United States has managed to accomplish the first 3 steps of the prophecy. Get attacked by the middle east and then conquered 2 middle eastern countries. And is currently in a proxy war with the 3rd.

Have 3 middle east countries really been conquered?

The Taliban just waited 20 years and made the exit unforgettable.

Iraq went dysfunctional immediately and ISIS within 15.

No way Palestine can get conquered. Israel might have sovereign claim, but the world doesn't see it that way, and would never let some form of Palestine fall.

Nor would any western country advocate for that.

Gaza/Hamas ≠ Palestine, where opinion really matters.

In Biblical times, a Greece-like nation conquered 3 states at once all the time. Until The League of Nations warring states conquering others was par for the course. Still was afterwards.

Biblical prophecy hasn't been updated and modernized to include international (one world) standards. This is the playground of confirmation bias. USA is only the powerful western nation if you make it be.

Plus there's no 4 countries one could use that would attack this western nation.

It's just stretching it to ascribe 3 protracted conflicts over a 22 year period as any type of singular event.

I don't think The United States has applicability here.

Daniel 11:2

Now then, I tell you the truth: Three more kings will arise in Persia, and then a fourth, who will be far richer than all the others. When he has gained power by his wealth, he will stir up everyone against the kingdom of Greece.

So waiting on Saudi Arabia, Jordan, and Bahrain. Or UAE, The Emir State of Qatar and yet another Arab monarchy?

This loosely applies, and you have to project Daniels vision of Greece as Greece to have been wrong. Also "South and North". There's no Monarchies "North" really, they are all kinda "South" and "East" of the conflict zone.

I want a perfect prophecy. Like Penn Jillette on the Nostradumus Hister prophecy, "Just say Hitler, It could be important later."

And that's a great comparrison of what I see happen with all prophecy. A want to apply it come hell or high water. Hister was just the antiquated name for the Danube. Just as I'm sure Daniel's Holy Spirit was certain it was Greece.

It takes a leap to say he saw a distant future empire with architecture modeled after The Parthenon.
edit on 13-4-2024 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2024 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Degradation33

From what I see it is the US that has been conquered

posted on Apr, 13 2024 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: ntech620

The angel tells you who the ram and goat represent in Daniel 8:

“The two-horned ram that you saw stands for the kings of Meʹdi·a and Persia. 21 The hairy male goat stands for the king of Greece; and the great horn that was between its eyes stands for the first king. 22 As for the horn that was broken, so that four stood up instead of it, there are four kingdoms from his nation that will stand up, but not with his power."-Daniel 8:20-22.

The two-horned ram signifies the kings of Media and Persia. The hairy male goat is the king of Greece, the great horn between its eyes was the first king, Alexander the Great. He was broken (died), and his kingdom was broken between four of his generals: Cassander, Lysimachus, Ptolemy I, and Seleucus I. From the last two generals sprang the Ptolemaic dynasty in Egypt and the Seleucid Empire in Syria.

In Daniel 11 the conflict between the kings of the "north" and "south" focous in on these two rival kings that stemmed from Alexander's rulership. Jerusalem was the focal point. To the north you had the Seleucid Empire (the king of the north) and to the south you had the Ptolemaic dynasty (the king of the south):

Concerning the kings of Media and Persia Daniel 11 starts of telling us:

“Look! Three more kings will stand up for Persia, and the fourth one will amass greater riches than all others. And when he becomes strong by means of his riches, he will rouse up everything against the kingdom of Greece.
“And a mighty king will stand up and rule with extensive dominion and do as he pleases. But when he has stood up, his kingdom will be broken and be divided toward the four winds of the heavens, but not to his descendants and not like the dominion with which he ruled; for his kingdom will be uprooted and go to others besides these.
"-Daniel 11:2-4.

Darius the Mede was the king then ruling when Daniel wrote this. The three kings that would follow are: Cyrus the Great, Cambyses II, and Darius I (Hystaspes).

The fourth king Xerxes I did indeed rouse up everything against the king of Greece.

During this time you see the prophecy in Daniel reiterated here again in Daniel about the king of Greece, Alexander and his kingdom being divided between his four generals (and not his posterity, or descendants) after he died:

 “And a mighty king will stand up and rule with extensive dominion and do as he pleases. But when he has stood up, his kingdom will be broken and be divided toward the four winds of the heavens, but not to his descendants and not like the dominion with which he ruled; for his kingdom will be uprooted and go to others besides these."-Daniel 11:3-4.

That mighty king was Alexander the Great. But when he stood up his kingdom was broken (he died of fever while still young) and his kingdom was divided between the four aforementioned generals.

This has nothing to do with what is going in right now. Although there are other prophecies concerning our day included in Daniel 11.

See this thread I authored awhile ago that goes into it in more detail:

Russia and its Allies - The King of the North

posted on Apr, 13 2024 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: randomuser2034

Two problems with you're conclusion.

Bible prophesies can repeat. So the fact that the prophecy was fulfilled once back in the BC era is meaningless. It can happen more than once.

2nd problem

Daniel 8
So he came near where I stood: and when he came, I was afraid, and fell upon my face: but he said unto me, Understand, O son of man: for at the time of the end shall be the vision.

What happened in the BC era wasn't the time of the end. Therefore the prophesy of Daniel 8 is unfulfilled.

Oh! And the games on!

Iran ATTACKS!!! Iran claims 3rd wave of drones have been launched.

edit on 4/13/2024 by ntech620 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2024 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Degradation33

Iraq and Afghanistan were definitely conquered. Al Qaeda consisted of terrorists from many states. But the 9-11 attackers were 19 out of 20 Saudi Arabian. So far the prophecy fits and has gone 3 for 3. And as of now looks like #4 is up and running.

edit on 4/13/2024 by ntech620 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2024 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: ntech620
a reply to: randomuser2034

Two problems with you're conclusion.

Bible prophesies can repeat. So the fact that the prophecy was fulfilled once back in the BC era is meaningless. It can happen more than once.

2nd problem

Daniel 8
So he came near where I stood: and when he came, I was afraid, and fell upon my face: but he said unto me, Understand, O son of man: for at the time of the end shall be the vision.

What happened in the BC era wasn't the time of the end. Therefore the prophesy of Daniel 8 is unfulfilled.

Oh! And the games on!

Iran ATTACKS!!! Iran claims 3rd wave of drones have been launched.

There is indeed a part of Daniel 8 that is about the time of the end. But not about the ram and the he-goat. There is no indication that they have a two-fold meaning either. And they are repeated several times in Daniel and the angel directly tells Daniel who they represented.

ETA:

I actually had a post that dealt with the portion of Daniel 8 that dealt with the last days. I can't find it right now unfortunately and have no time to go into detail about it, although later I may have time. But I did find this post that talks about related prophecies in Daniel 7:

Daniel 7
edit on Sat, 13 Apr 2024 16:20:49 -0500pm41320240400000049America/ChicagoSat, 13 Apr 2024 16:20:49 -0500 by randomuser2034 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2024 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Jack Van Impe Used to be on the television every week with these predictions… since the 80’s I guess.

I watched him a while in the 90s.

30-40 years ago, wow, getting old.

posted on Apr, 14 2024 @ 04:43 PM
link   

edit on 4/14/2024 by yeahright because: Mod edit for Spam

posted on Apr, 14 2024 @ 05:53 PM
link   
People have been saying that for a long time, "the end is near"! TPTB have the playbook, all they have to do is manipulate current events to fit these vague prophecies and there will always be a certain segment willing to support another war. Rinse and repeat for all of human history.
edit on 14-4-2024 by ImagoDei because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2024 @ 06:31 PM
link   

edit on 4/16/2024 by yeahright because: Mod edit for Spam

posted on Apr, 16 2024 @ 05:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: ImagoDei
People have been saying that for a long time, "the end is near"! TPTB have the playbook, all they have to do is manipulate current events to fit these vague prophecies and there will always be a certain segment willing to support another war. Rinse and repeat for all of human history.

One problem is Daniel 8 and 11 isn't that vague. It specifically states at the start of the end times a country will be attacked and then said country will counter attack and conquer 3 nations in the middle east. Will Iran be America's 3rd?

And after the X created by the 2017 and 2024 eclipses that sure could be interpreted as a sign in 2-5 years if the US implodes and becomes 4 nations as predicted.

As Mark 13 tells us.

34For the Son of man is as a man taking a far journey, who left his house, and gave authority to his servants, and to every man his work, and commanded the porter to watch.
35Watch ye therefore: for ye know not when the master of the house cometh, at even, or at midnight, or at the cockcrowing, or in the morning:
36Lest coming suddenly he find you sleeping.
37And what I say unto you I say unto all, Watch.

And finally this detail from Matthew 24.

28For wheresoever the carcase is, there will the eagles be gathered together.

Where would you find a carcass in the Bible? Daniel 8. After the death of the ram you have a what? A carcass. I have a terrible feeling Jesus Christ gave us a veiled reference of what to look for just before his appearance in verse 29.

Are we about to enter the "days of the tribulation of the carcass"?

top topics

join