It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Don't

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2024 @ 05:59 AM
link   
www.foxnews.com...

"We are devoted to the defense of Israel," he added. "We will support Israel. We will defend, help defend Israel and Iran will not succeed."

When asked what his message to Tehran was, Biden simply said: "Don't." When he was asked to elaborate, he walked away.

now who saw this shocker coming? When Joe was asked what his message for Iran was, he pulled a totally new, and unexpected answer out, he said "DON'T". He thinks it makes him sound tough and rugged, but in reality it makes him sound like he hasn't a clue what to do about the current situation. And seeing as how he has mismanaged about every difficult thing that has crossed his path, it's likely he will fluck this up as well.

Will there be a slew of Iran supporters protesting him from Michigan, causing him to throw some kind words at Iran and tell Israel not to defend itself?

Elections have consequences, and the 2020 election should be a fine lesson for all. Never go full retard

posted on Apr, 13 2024 @ 06:06 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Let's face it, once the debacle in Ukraine has been milked for all it's worth a new theatre will be created.

Iran might be next considering most of the other potentials have already been destroyed.

posted on Apr, 13 2024 @ 06:08 AM
link   
a reply to: midicon

I remember Obama had a hard on for Syria and kept wanting to bomb them. Since he is serving his 3rd term with his hand up Joey's ass, it's possible he is trying to get what he was after back then, and stopped due to poor handling of the false flag chlorine gas attack.
edit on 13-4-2024 by network dude because: Beto, what a stupid name

posted on Apr, 13 2024 @ 06:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
When Joe was asked what his message for Iran was, he pulled a totally new, and unexpected answer out, he said "DON'T".

It's not the first time he's tried to be clever and sound tough with Iran saying the one word "don't'. I know I"ve heard this come out of him before with Iran. (Unless it's the Mandela effect thingy happening). It didnt' work the last time he used the word 'don't'. I doubt it will work this time. Biden has been aiding Iran this whole time and backdoor funding it while at the same time giving arms/munitions to Israel. WEIRD.

posted on Apr, 13 2024 @ 06:34 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

I don't think it's weird. I think it's all part of the strategy.

posted on Apr, 13 2024 @ 07:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: midicon
a reply to: FlyersFan

I don't think it's weird. I think it's all part of the strategy.

do you understand what the end game is? I sure haven't a clue.

posted on Apr, 13 2024 @ 07:37 AM
link   

He coddles Iran and released billions of $$ to them that he didn't have to,
and then he comically talks tough telling them 'don't' in regards to attacking
Israel.

Mixed signals. Very confusing.

posted on Apr, 13 2024 @ 08:02 AM
link   

A far out conspiracy theory might claim, it all involves oil, and the control of it. Put Iran out of the oil business for a while, and that would put the hurt on china, and we are already putting the hurt on russia oil sales, the nordstream pipe line got bombed. But lucky, biden the green energy freak, has approved a mega oil tanker terminal in Texas. But to be fair we need to export all that oil, since he has been approving oil leases left and right, and it's been drill baby drill.

posted on Apr, 13 2024 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Elections have consequences, and the 2020 election should be a fine lesson for all. Never go full retard

Except they always double down, on it, going full retarded.

🙄

posted on Apr, 13 2024 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Unknownparadox

They also have control over the Syrian Oil fields.

posted on Apr, 13 2024 @ 09:00 AM
link   

This is starting to piss me off.

We need to go in, kick ass and take these idiots down.

We can sort out everything else later.

But first - send in the Marines. They'll get the job done - guaranteed.

posted on Apr, 13 2024 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: SchrodingersRat

Go in where?

posted on Apr, 13 2024 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Joe has always acted and thought he has always been some tough guy. The fact is he has been a limp noodle his whole life. What a freak'en joke of a man.

posted on Apr, 13 2024 @ 09:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: midicon
a reply to: SchrodingersRat

Go in where?

Iran.

We can use Israel as a staging point. They'll join us in a heartbeat anyway.

It will be messy, but the end is a fait accompli. And the world knows it.

It's time to stop f#cking around.

posted on Apr, 13 2024 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: SchrodingersRat

Iran is not a country you really want to invade.

posted on Apr, 13 2024 @ 09:16 AM
link   

The end game is another 20-year war with little results. Regime change would be hard and though we would cripple them for let's say another 20 years it would be at a huge cost to us on many levels.

posted on Apr, 13 2024 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: SchrodingersRat

Iran is not a country you really want to invade.

Want has nothing to do with it.

Never has. Never will.

posted on Apr, 13 2024 @ 09:32 AM
link   
I have a friend somewhat up in the ranks, that was in Iraq and Afghanistan. One of the first things he told me when he got back was…. Mark my word, the next major war we will be in is with Iran. I pressed a little on the subject but he basically told me they want to wipeout Iran’s nuclear program and watch and see.

We are in a proxy war with Iran as we speak and I have no doubts that it will escalate. Potato and Obama have both funded Iran, which fund the terror cells, which have attacked the people and countries we’re also funding. It’s nothing but a giant circle jerk all being funded by American taxpayers. 😡
edit on 13-4-2024 by KrustyKrab because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2024 @ 09:58 AM
link   
With Biden and the whole Admin, it's BS. They are faking the outrage. Look at what they've DONE compared to what they SAY. This "DON'T" thing is just another ruse. 🤣
🤣

posted on Apr, 13 2024 @ 10:20 AM
link   

That's right. (JUST) DO IT!

(This post could've been sponsored by Nike)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join