It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden has complete presidential immunity.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2024 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Biden, as president, is completely immune from prosecution of all potential illicit activities relating to his business activities, Hunter, political actions, and dare I say… the theft of the 2020 election.

Furthermore, Biden is completely protected as president to target and prosecute his political rivals, federal employees and private citizens at will.

posted on Apr, 12 2024 @ 11:54 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Apr, 12 2024 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Wait, I thought we actually do prosecute PotUS these days....?

posted on Apr, 13 2024 @ 06:11 AM
link   
If the SCOTUS says Trump has total immunity, then Biden will also have total immunity.

And don't forget, Biden also can pardon anyone before he leaves if he wishes.

My guess is, the SCOTUS is smarter than to allow a President totally immunity. And if they do, I would tell Biden to send the military to pick up Trump, his family, Bannon, Miller, Green, Gaetz, Jordan, Lake, and anyone else he feels like. And it will be perfectly legal.

I suggest we just accept that NO MAN IS ABOVE THE LAW and leave it at that.

a reply to: EndTime

posted on Apr, 13 2024 @ 06:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Disgusted123

Yeah ... watch for Biden pardoning both himself and his crackhead son.

posted on Apr, 13 2024 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Full immunity from the government, yes

Nobody is immune to a lynch mob.

posted on Apr, 13 2024 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Children are cute. I guess you’re too young to remember James Comey saying there was no bad intentions behind Hillary Clinton’s crimes. Once upon a time ignorance of the law was no excuse. Now, “intent” matters.
You can thank your slavery loving, baby killing democrats for that.

posted on Apr, 13 2024 @ 11:33 AM
link   

You are missing an important part...

For actions he took as president, not for actions before or after.

But he has already been found mentally incompetent to stand trial so its kinda a moot point

posted on Apr, 13 2024 @ 11:40 AM
link   

You are correct, which is why the kook will start WWIII to stay in office, if need be. "We The People" may have to exercise our rights to remove Joe, if his actions become too irrational.

posted on Apr, 13 2024 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Disgusted123

....and you guys have the nerve to call Trump a Dictator.

posted on Apr, 13 2024 @ 05:32 PM
link   

If the SCOTUS says Trump has total immunity, then Biden will also have total immunity.

My guess is, the SCOTUS is smarter than to allow a President totally immunity. And if they do, I would tell Biden to send the military to pick up Trump, his family, Bannon, Miller, Green, Gaetz, Jordan, Lake, and anyone else he feels like. And it will be perfectly legal.

Ehh...not quite. there are a few qualifiers with the immunity. First one, it has to be in service of his duty to the COTUS and it has to be lawful. Second one is that it has to be to protect,help,defend the american people.
He cannot legally arrest Trump for just being a poltical rival. HE can not legally get rid of him without a trial or proving he is a threat to the american people.
Trump had authority to have those documents he kept under presidential power. If he said they are unclassified,COTUS says they are unclassified.

posted on Apr, 13 2024 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Is this OP some AI generated PSA bologna?

posted on Apr, 13 2024 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Disgusted123

Fraud invalidates those contracts. Plus, people could easily be extradited to a jurisdiction outside the reach of future US administrations.

edit on 777Vpm13America/ChicagoSat, 13 Apr 2024 20:12:32 -0500 by 777Vader because:

posted on Apr, 13 2024 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: 777Vader

edit on 777Vpm13America/ChicagoSat, 13 Apr 2024 20:21:23 -0500 by 777Vader because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2024 @ 05:19 AM
link   
Dont kill the puppet.
kill the hand controling it!

posted on Apr, 14 2024 @ 06:32 AM
link   
a reply to: 777Vader

*Hysterical laughter*
You really believe anything that the Russian Government, a group of kleptocratic sycophants who are desperately trying not to get defenestrated if they piss off the lunatic leading the for want of a better word 'country' says? Really?
I have a great bridge in London to sell you. I own it, really, plus one in Brooklyn. Cash down, first offer accepted.

posted on Apr, 14 2024 @ 11:24 AM
link   
What an immature, unsubstantiated and bizzarro reply.

en.wikipedia.org...
wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_projection

Psychological projection is a defense mechanism that involves unconsciously attributing one's own thoughts, feelings, or traits onto another person or group. It's a common behavior that people may not even be aware of.

top topics

join