It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden Buying Votes Again - Another $7.4 Billion in Paying Off Student Loans

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2024 @ 11:20 AM
link   
I thought the SCOTUS struck down his ability to buy GenZ and Millennial votess?? So why is Biden now up to paying $153 billion in our tax money to buy 4.3 million Americans via student loan buyout schemes? Biden said that his pandering to the LGBTQ was going to be his 'secret weapon' for 2024. Looks like he's adding GenZ and Millennial voters that he's buying off to his 'secret weapon' list ... all at tax payer expense, of course.

So if SCOTUS already declared it can't happen ... why is it happening again?

The White House has announced it is wiping out another $7.4 billion in student loan debt for 277,000 borrowers, bringing the total canceled by the Biden administration to $153 billion.

It is 81-year-old Biden's second large-scale effort to forgive billions in debt in a week in a scheme critics say is a bid to 'buy votes' before the general election.

On Monday, the administration rolled out a plan that would impact combined some 30 million borrowers after his first bid was blocked by the Supreme Court last year. Now more borrowers seeing their student loan debt forgiven will receive emails informing them of the move on Friday.

Wasn't this the result of Bidens last billion dollar student loan payoff to buy votes scheme???

Supreme Court Strikes Down Student Loan Forgiveness Program

In a pair of recent cases, the U.S. Supreme Court ruled on the Biden administration’s student loan forgiveness program.

In Biden v. Nebraska, which was decided 6-3, the court struck down the administration’s student loan forgiveness program and agreed with the six challenging states that they had standing to sue. Chief Justice John Roberts wrote the opinion for the majority. He was joined by Justices Neil Gorsuch, Clarence Thomas, Samuel Alito, Amy Coney Barrett and Brett Kavanaugh. Justice Elena Kagan wrote the dissent and was joined by Justices Sonia Sotomayor and Ketanji Brown Jackson.

In the second case, Department of Education v. Brown, the court ruled that individual borrowers who challenged the plan lacked standing to bring their case. A unanimous court held that these challengers were unable to show that any injury they suffer from not having their loans forgiven is traceable to the loan forgiveness plan.

posted on Apr, 12 2024 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

Like paying for a hooker and thinking they really like you.

posted on Apr, 12 2024 @ 11:31 AM
link   

All this free sh!t really makes it enticing to become a low info Liberal but I wouldn’t be able to look at myself in the mirror.

It’s strange how easy it is for them.

posted on Apr, 12 2024 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

All this free sh!t really makes it enticing to become a low info Liberal but I wouldn’t be able to look at myself in the mirror.

It’s strange how easy it is for them.

They actually believe they're all brilliant and special...because they tell each other how brilliant and special they all are.
HELLO Sunny Hostin from THE VIEW.

The rest of us just laugh at them.

posted on Apr, 12 2024 @ 01:12 PM
link   

The current regime is completely off the rails.

Massive censorship campaign covering everything from Ukraine, COVID, Vax, Trans, Election fraud.
Missouri v Biden

Knowingly placing Iranian spies in the State Dept and DOD

Allowing terrorists, Chinese nationals and who knows how many others to invade across the southern border to the tune of 10 million.

Trying to send people to federal prison for 10 years for posting memes.

Covering up the blatant corruption of the Bidens

Edit:
Oh and today the 4th Amendment is now a national security threat

edit on 12-4-2024 by watchitburn because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2024 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Looks like The DOJ might be playing "Selective Enforcement" with this especially if there's a SCOTUS Ruling. 😧

posted on Apr, 12 2024 @ 01:50 PM
link   
I’m not sure why we have laws anymore when they’re not even being enforced. This is the most dangerous administration in this country’s history, bar none. Potato head is ignoring a SCOTUS ruling, right? WTF? Why do we need a Supreme Court if Fed and States won’t comply to a ruling? 🤷‍♂️

I guess when Trump is prez and the left tells him he can’t do something, he can tell them to go pound sand and do it anyway. Of course the hypocrites on the left would be screaming and crying “Trump’s a dictator.”🙄

posted on Apr, 12 2024 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Now that Biden is buying votes, does this mean they are not going to fix the election any other way? Just asking.

posted on Apr, 12 2024 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: BeyondKnowledge3
Now that Biden is buying votes, does this mean they are not going to fix the election any other way? Just asking.

Without a planned Scamdemic like the last time, they will have to use multiple ways to cheat.

Professional con artists like the Democrats have an almost endless repertoire of scams to pull on us.

posted on Apr, 12 2024 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

Well they're currently working on a bird flu pandemic.

It unprecedentedly leapt to cows a week or two ago. First time ever. And it's infected cows in 6 completely separate locations, all at the same time.

It's just a coincidence that it lines up with another election year, and furthers their goals of reducing beef consumption.

Just one big happy coincidence.

posted on Apr, 12 2024 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan
I thought the SCOTUS struck down his ability to buy GenZ and Millennial votess?? So why is Biden now up to paying $153 billion in our tax money to buy 4.3 million Americans via student loan buyout schemes? Biden said that his pandering to the LGBTQ was going to be his 'secret weapon' for 2024. Looks like he's adding GenZ and Millennial voters that he's buying off to his 'secret weapon' list ... all at tax payer expense, of course.

So if SCOTUS already declared it can't happen ... why is it happening again?

The White House has announced it is wiping out another $7.4 billion in student loan debt for 277,000 borrowers, bringing the total canceled by the Biden administration to $153 billion.

It is 81-year-old Biden's second large-scale effort to forgive billions in debt in a week in a scheme critics say is a bid to 'buy votes' before the general election.

On Monday, the administration rolled out a plan that would impact combined some 30 million borrowers after his first bid was blocked by the Supreme Court last year. Now more borrowers seeing their student loan debt forgiven will receive emails informing them of the move on Friday.

Wasn't this the result of Bidens last billion dollar student loan payoff to buy votes scheme???

Supreme Court Strikes Down Student Loan Forgiveness Program

In a pair of recent cases, the U.S. Supreme Court ruled on the Biden administration’s student loan forgiveness program.

In Biden v. Nebraska, which was decided 6-3, the court struck down the administration’s student loan forgiveness program and agreed with the six challenging states that they had standing to sue. Chief Justice John Roberts wrote the opinion for the majority. He was joined by Justices Neil Gorsuch, Clarence Thomas, Samuel Alito, Amy Coney Barrett and Brett Kavanaugh. Justice Elena Kagan wrote the dissent and was joined by Justices Sonia Sotomayor and Ketanji Brown Jackson.

In the second case, Department of Education v. Brown, the court ruled that individual borrowers who challenged the plan lacked standing to bring their case. A unanimous court held that these challengers were unable to show that any injury they suffer from not having their loans forgiven is traceable to the loan forgiveness plan.

Government has failed, Society has failed and our Forefather's are rolling in their grave's! By standard's this country is a fairly new experiment the ( United States of America ) . Joe Biden writing off this college debt is clearly buying votes! The Democratic party seems to do whatever they want to do regardless! I've never seen anything like it. Then there is the constant lying, and being caught with no remorse. No remorse a defiant characteristic of a ( Sociopath ) GOD help us!
If Old Joe wins again, I'm sure there will be and uprising and revolution. The way America has gone soft and that Emo LGBYN ( whatever ) clan, it should be an easy Revolution, as those Trump Deranged Democrats are crying to the sky screaming ( like they do ) straight away ask them for their parent's car key's and with any resistance chest them up. They suddenly understand the world they have created.
Today on the New there were Muslims from Deerborn Mi in a rally screaming " Death To America" who let these people in the country? Why are they still here? During this Revolution might as well do a little ethnic cleansing. This is not the U.S.A. you or I grew up in period.
Biden has let 30,000,000 undocumented illegals and terrorist walk into this country and not even ask them if they had a Covid Shot?

posted on Apr, 12 2024 @ 03:09 PM
link   

It unprecedentedly leapt to cows a week or two ago. First time ever. And it's infected cows in 6 completely separate locations, all at the same time.
a reply to: watchitburn
That sounds scary and I would think somewhat improbable. For the source of infection to move around like that seems highly sus.

posted on Apr, 12 2024 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: KrustyKrab

No, that's just a Russian right wing conspiracy theory. It's obviously due to climate change.

Why are you being racist?

posted on Apr, 12 2024 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Um, I hate to break it to some of you who never listened to anything Biden says, BUT, he campaigned on reducing student loan debt in 2020 and that's what he is doing.

Like it or not.

posted on Apr, 12 2024 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Disgusted123

It was ruled unconstitutional, therefore illegal.

Stealing taxpayer dollars to pay off private debts for "preferred citizens" is wildly fascist.

But once again, commies are gonna commie.

posted on Apr, 12 2024 @ 07:02 PM
link   

It only shows more desperation coming from the democrats because they know their chances to get the white house again with a senile lame duck is narrowing.

Sadly, the younger generations mostly immigrant children from illegals have not sense of duty for America or really do not care about been and American more that they care about having the money from hard working taxpayer to pay for themselves and the next generations of their spawns.

This what America has become, just give more crumbs and promises to illegals and immigrants in order to secure more votes, the hell with what the nation will become or already has become.

Democrats hate America and the American people, especially the hard-working class.

posted on Apr, 12 2024 @ 07:08 PM
link   
He has no intention of following through. He's just trying to dup the same people he did in 2022 ... and these people, dispite their college degrees, are going to fall for it again.

posted on Apr, 12 2024 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Disgusted123
Um, I hate to break it to some of you who never listened to anything Biden says, BUT, he campaigned on reducing student loan debt in 2020 and that's what he is doing.

Like it or not.

He should make good on his promise by finding ways to make college more affordable for everyone... not just buy the votes of a sellect few who made a massive mistake taking out loans they could not afford for a degree that isn't worth what Big Education told them it would be.

Why do Democrats always look to the past, I thought they were supposed to be progressive? Instead of buying votes, why not try to fix the broken Education system for the future college students?

Oh because they don't care about the college students; they are in bed with Big Education and the Big Banks. How much kick backs do they get for funneling children into Education programs they cant afford I wonder?

posted on Apr, 12 2024 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Disgusted123

Like it or not.

Kind of like the massive invasion of illegals Biden is allowing, it’s F’in illegal.

But you guys really like to flagrantly break the laws of this country, so no surprise there.

posted on Apr, 12 2024 @ 11:49 PM
link   
While I don’t support this I’d rather use tax dollars to pay off American loans than all the wars and weapons and foreign adventures we pay for to kill people.

top topics

join