It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just before apex cherishment, it's taken away from me. Symbolised by the illuminati pyramid.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2024 @ 02:05 PM
link   
This happens so much to me, it's annoying. I'll just about re-enter a perfect comfy sleep then my brain revs up, noise outside, family member alerts you. Just about to get mega comfy and cherish the moment, phone rings. Just about to cherish the perfect battle in even a video game, AI resigns.

I feel butchered, like a blade of grass that's denied comfort, enlightenment, cherishment, always cut down before it gets too long.

Then the symbol of the illuminati pyramid made sense, that is, the aspect of the apex of the pyramid lifting off. The apex, denied. Denied enlightenment.

Always when I'm about to reach this perfect delicate tranquil state, boom, denied in someway.

Loads of people have had their interpretation of the illuminati pyramid, and so have I, never a solid one for why the apex of the pyramid lifts off. For me, this is it.

Our most delicate self is bombarded. They even have a joke in the modern world, Amazon, calling their slavery warehouses, the fulfilment centre.

Always when I'm about to reach this golden glow, settled, clarity moment, BOOM. Too late.

We need these perfect moments, to align ourselves, to see beyond. IT IS ALWAYS interrupted. It lets us go beyond the materialistic desires and to see spiritually more greater. They don't want us to reach that state.

It's similar to the loosh farm theory. But loosh is when very negative energies are released like a parent fighting to keep his child alive. I think, they don't want us to get grounded, aligned. The negative fallout, is there from this, they could get something from the negative fallout, but, something spiritually useful is in that positive moment, I don't think they want us in that sort of moment of usefulness.

edit on 10-4-2024 by JonnyC555 because: added paragraph.

edit on 10-4-2024 by JonnyC555 because: added words.

posted on Apr, 10 2024 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Try Zanax.

posted on Apr, 10 2024 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: JonnyC555

I'm sorry to hear you are going through this, I wish I knew the solution.

Enlightenment is hard to achieve when we're surrounded by asepcts of the Modern World.

Especailly if you have loved ones who depend on you.

I hope you start to get good sleep and refreshing rest, maybe a dream that restores your spirit, body and mind.

I'll pray for you.

posted on Apr, 10 2024 @ 06:24 PM
link   
BE THE EYE.

Perspective is everything and life is what you make it and based on what your senses communicate to you.

posted on Apr, 11 2024 @ 04:29 AM
link   

It's always easier to blame the outside, but what you seek is not there to be found.

It's like blaming the apple tree for not wearing figs.

Lol at the drug peddlers, they've basically given in and accepted their faith of being unwitting sailors on a captainless ship. All they have are some really uneffective weather control systems, nothing that helps you in the long run.

To bad we can only advocate the pharmaceutical industries substances...

posted on Apr, 11 2024 @ 08:57 AM
link   

There is no, can be no...enlightenment in darkness.That is an oxymoronic statement.

"Enlightenment".. by it's very nature "illuminates". While in darkness...exists NO light.

Think about it: you already have all the answers. Now "enlighten-yourself" by trying to understand what Life's questions...are.

✌️
edit on 04241630America/ChicagoThu, 11 Apr 2024 08:58:16 -050058202400000016 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2024 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

There is no, can be no...enlightenment in darkness.That is an oxymoronic statement.

"Enlightenment".. by it's very nature "illuminates". While in darkness...exists NO light.

"Enlightenment" happens inside in the dark places. It cannot be an "oxymoron" statement because it is all metaphorical. We're not talking lumens here.

Think about it: you already have all the answers. Now "enlighten-yourself" by trying to understand what Life's questions...are.

Yes. Wisdom knocks quietly so always listen carefully and ask every question to yourself first.

posted on Apr, 11 2024 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: nerbot

Brother? My life has had a great many answers. Now at this great age, I seek the questions.

That which is, will be. All, is relevant. We come, be-come, we grow, we go. I take my enlightenment ( a life long maternal familian "sensitive" way back 5 gens)...much as an oar.

Obviously the boat really needs the oar. But I pose to you this bit of "enlightenment".

It is that the oar...needs the boat, moreso than the boat, the oar.

I agree about the dark places. Ive meditated T.M. since 1969. The darkness, is real. But theres a light in that darkness too. A spark. A glimmer that we see and nothing is truly "dark".

And your life, friend? You have many alike here. We are much like you.

That...is true "enlightenment".

Jesus Saves or Whatever your God!

posted on Apr, 12 2024 @ 07:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger
It is that the oar...needs the boat, moreso than the boat, the oar.

Both are just flotsam without a rower.

posted on Apr, 12 2024 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: nerbot

Thank you. There can be no enlightenment in darkness...nor darkness in light.

But one cannot exist without the other. Man by his very daily existence/nature he experiences both, daily, yearly, forever.

I personally am child of God and walk in His Light everyday....yet darkness follows me as it's supposed to.

I'm aware of the darkness. I just don't let it engulf me. Not now. Daily. Ever.

edit on 04244830America/ChicagoFri, 12 Apr 2024 08:35:48 -050035202400000048 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2024 @ 08:43 AM
link   

edit on 4/12/2024 by yeahright because: Mod edit for Spam

posted on Apr, 12 2024 @ 09:09 AM
link   

This entire thread makes me uncomfortable for some reason.

I don't know why. But I'm out...

join