It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Natalee Holloway killer Joran van der Sloot attacked by two men in a Peruvian jail

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2024 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Natalee Holloway killer Joran van der Sloot was injured in a violent brawl inside a Peruvian prison where he is serving a 28-year sentence for murder.

The 36-year-old was attacked by two inmates while in a common area of notorious Challapalca Prison, where the country’s most dangerous inmates are held, last week.

Natalee Holloway killer Joran van der Sloot attacked by two men in a Peruvian jail: ‘a lot of people want him dead’

It couldn't have happened to a nicer guy.

Yay Peru!

edit on 4/10/2024 by SchrodingersRat because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2024 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Wonder if they get commissary in there, and how much their commissary account increased?

posted on Apr, 10 2024 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Fine by me.
This is an example of why I am against the death penalty.
It's too easy for these kind of people.
Let 'em live and suffer in prison.

posted on Apr, 10 2024 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: SchrodingersRat

Damn shame.

Anyone got a prisoner ID for the two other guys? It would be nice to put a few bucks into their commissary account.

posted on Apr, 10 2024 @ 12:13 PM
link   

I wonder what kind of attack? Hell I'll put money on their books lol

posted on Apr, 10 2024 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Didn't know anything about this case so had a bit of a read up about it.
Not a very nice person at all.

I hope he gets attacked every single day of what remains of his life.

posted on Apr, 10 2024 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: grey580

Damn shame.

Anyone got a prisoner ID for the two other guys? It would be nice to put a few bucks into their commissary account.

I don't know, did they do a good enough job?

posted on Apr, 11 2024 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Um...he wasn't convicted of killing Natalie. He is in prison for killing that Peruvian girl.

Holloways have zero closure...and Jordan is getting his comupance now.

He's never been proven to have killed her. Tons of evidence, clues, false hopes, and he's changed "confessions" everytime misleading that poor family.

But...we still can't say he killed Natalie. Herod killed Jesus-kinda...but the ones who DID kill Him, were the ones driving the nails.

Jordan has a special place waiting.....and I'm sure his daddy has some info. Now HIM? Helping dispose...is another thing.....

Jesus Saves, God Bless all!
✌️
edit on 04241530America/ChicagoThu, 11 Apr 2024 09:14:15 -050014202400000015 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2024 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

Um...he wasn't convicted of killing Natalie. He is in prison for killing that Peruvian girl

The title of the thread is the title of the article I referenced. It referred to him as "Natalie Holloway killer". Just click the link in my OP and see.

If you have an issue with the terminology, take it up with them. Don't shoot the messenger.

posted on Apr, 11 2024 @ 04:38 PM
link   
If you listen to the story of his confession about him killing Natalee, it seems obvious that he is a psychopath. After reading link and other stories about him and his prison life, it appears he is also a privileged psychopath prisoner and is high and mighty with others as well as hostile and rude. Frankly, I'm surprised that the man is still alive.

posted on Apr, 11 2024 @ 05:36 PM
link   
If I was her dad, I would be dumping money in their accounts for him to be raped and beat up regularly for the next 25+ years.

posted on Apr, 11 2024 @ 09:18 PM
link   

So sorry. Carry on ..!✌️

new topics

top topics

join