It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden Reveals Secret Weapon in Effort to Win 2024 Election:

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2024 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbarer
a reply to: LSU2018

Something makes me think that a lot of people living in Arizona today weren't alive in 1864 when their draconian abortion law was passed.
Sounds like that democracy stuff you lefty’s are always screaming about everytime you open your mouths. Strange how you only want democracy when it’s something you agree with, anything else and it’s off with their heads.

Move to a state where you can kill your baby.🤷‍♂️

I also find it humorous that the only thing your party has to run on is abortion, that’s it. You had all three branches of government and it still didn’t change. Yet, here you are again in election year running on it because you have nothing else. You definitely can’t run on the economy or having a secure border, we’re literally getting invaded and democrats don’t care and do nothing. These are the major issues that are directly affecting people’s life’s and potato head and the democrats are doing nothing, zero, nada about it, except talk about rainbow flags and killing babies. Pathetic, that’s your platform.
edit on 10-4-2024 by KrustyKrab because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2024 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Just curious.

Why is it EVERY SINGLE TIME SOMEONE CHEATS VOTING, it's a Republican?

a reply to: alwaysbeenhere2

posted on Apr, 10 2024 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Disgusted123
Just curious.

because only republicans cheat. Democrats are honest and trustworthy. Is that what you want to hear?

posted on Apr, 10 2024 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Don't be angry because you know that Arizona just went to Biden.

ABORTION IS GOING TO SINK REPUBLICANS IN NOVEMBER.

Women are tired of old white guys telling them what to do with their bodies when most of them couldn't find a uterus, fallopian tubes, ovaries, clitoris, vulva, or vagina on a chart.

AND IT WAS TRUMP that didn't want a border fix till AFTER the elections and his Congress buddies went along. Of course, complaining all the way. BLAME REPUBLICANS.

And I'd rather have Biden. I can get through four more years of him, and THEN THEY WILL BOTH BE GONE. THANK GOD!

a reply to: KrustyKrab

edit on 10-4-2024 by Disgusted123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2024 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Nope.

What I wanted to hear is that you realize almost ALL of the people accused and convicted of voter fraud voted as Republicans.

a reply to: network dude

posted on Apr, 10 2024 @ 04:46 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Apr, 10 2024 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Can you say with 100% confidence that Trump didn't deploy any spec ops "trainers" when he became the first President to provide lethal aid to Ukraine?

You've yet to mention a war that Biden has deployed troops to fight.

posted on Apr, 10 2024 @ 05:16 PM
link   

You can keep denying it all you want but the GOP have been struggling in every election for the past two years while Dems have been overperforming. And it's just been getting worse and worse for the GOP.

Meanwhile, they can't point to a single accomplishment since taking the House.

posted on Apr, 10 2024 @ 06:06 PM
link   

You can keep denying it all you want but the GOP have been struggling in every election for the past two years while Dems have been overperforming. And it's just been getting worse and worse for the GOP.

Meanwhile, they can't point to a single accomplishment since taking the House.

Dems over performing 🤣🤣🤣 what planet are you on? Everything they touch has turned to #. What areas have the dems been “over performing” enlighten me. Sure isn’t the economy, definitely not the border or protecting women’s rights, jobs? Nope, 72% of all jobs added since 2021 were jobs lost from Covid and dems firing people for non compliance of their lab rat experiment. infrastructure? Nope, total failure.

Dems are crushing low income and middle class citizens especially minorities, ya know, the very people they claim to want to help. The dems in all their infinite wisdom just can’t figure out why so many POC are leaving the dem party. Your party is a joke

Please give me a list of all the (great) accomplishments the dem party has achieved????

I can’t come up with anything🤷‍♂️. I can think of many things they’ve turned to a large wet pile of steaming💩 but nothing good, help me out.

posted on Apr, 10 2024 @ 06:10 PM
link   

They're overperforming in elections. In 2023, Dems, on average, were performing 12 points higher in all elections than what was expected.

posted on Apr, 10 2024 @ 06:14 PM
link   

ATTENTION...please read before posting further....

BE AWARE THAT IF YOUR POST IS NOT ON TOPIC AND/OR IS ABOUT OTHER MEMBERS YOU MAY BE ABOUT TO HAVE POSTS REMOVED. OR YOU MAY BE TEMPORARILY POST BANNED!
AND, PLEASE REMEMBER THERE IS NO MORE MUD PIT....MUD NOT ALLOWED. Just because the MUD PIT is gone, doesn't mean ATS allows muddy politics.

Everyone and I mean everyone is allowed to post here on topic and to do so without being called names or becoming the target of others' posts. Debate the topic and leave each other out of it. OPPOSING VIEWPOINTS are encouraged.
Those who refuse to get that concept may be POST BANNED!!!

These rules apply to all threads and if you want to engage in personal attacks there are other sites on the Internet where you can do that. Our goal is for ATS to be above that. For members here to post like mature adults.
YOU are responsible for your own posts

And, as always...
Do not reply to this post.

posted on Apr, 10 2024 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Nope.

What I wanted to hear is that you realize almost ALL of the people accused and convicted of voter fraud voted as Republicans.

Until I see some proof, that's what Jerry Gnaddler calls a "myth".

posted on Apr, 10 2024 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Biden is a career politician. He is using our money to get re-elected. Making it appear that he actually cares about us when he really just wants the prestige of winning the election

He has been this way for a while, telling people what he thinks they want to hear. Almost everyone should be able to see this, but evidently many people are blinded and cannot tell if someone is scamming them in this country.

In my beliefs, Biden is way worse than Obama ever was. I am not saying I think Obama was good, just that Biden is worse. This has nothing to do with dementia either, he was this way for a while

posted on Apr, 10 2024 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Don't be angry because you know that Arizona just went to Biden.

ABORTION IS GOING TO SINK REPUBLICANS IN NOVEMBER.

Women are tired of old white guys telling them what to do with their bodies when most of them couldn't find a uterus, fallopian tubes, ovaries, clitoris, vulva, or vagina on a chart.

AND IT WAS TRUMP that didn't want a border fix till AFTER the elections and his Congress buddies went along. Of course, complaining all the way. BLAME REPUBLICANS.

And I'd rather have Biden. I can get through four more years of him, and THEN THEY WILL BOTH BE GONE. THANK GOD!

A baby isn't "a woman's body" it's the baby's body. That line was made up propaganda so very stupid people would start chanting it believing it had some sort of merit even though it's nonsensical. Like they were teaching parrots, and it worked.

posted on Apr, 10 2024 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Did senile biden identified himself as gay, after all he seems to identify to anything that will give him a vote.

He needs to go pandering to the terrorist groups in Michigan that right now are warning they will not vote democrat until biden destroys Israel or something like that along the lines.

posted on Apr, 10 2024 @ 10:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
a reply to: FlyersFan

Somebody is going to play the wrong card very soon. I dont know what that card is, but, I think it will be played 38 days from today. The affects are going to devastate the US. Civil war is knocking on the door, and just maybe Joe is foolish enough to unlock, and open the door to death for the US rather then step down, out, and into a dementia clinic/old folks home.Selfish people put themselves before all others.

I really hope not.

But unlike most, I'm ready if need be.

I have weapons, training, common sense, a decent intellect and the utmost "I don't give a f#ck" attitude.

Bring it. My friends and family will be OK - we're ready for anything.

Will yours?

posted on Apr, 10 2024 @ 10:59 PM
link   

At this point Biden's secret weapon is just sit back and let the GOP continue to sabotage their own chances. With every draconian abortion law passed, with every mention of outlawing IVF, not only do Biden's chances improve but all Dems chances improve.

I've been telling you guys since the Dobbs decision that SCOTUS and Trump caused serious damage to the GOP's future by overturning Roe and now we're seeing it play out.

We'll see.

Talk to me after election day.

posted on Apr, 10 2024 @ 11:02 PM
link   

a reply to: FlyersFan

They're getting the signatures to get it on the ballot for November. And when they do get it on the ballot, it's going to kill the GOP's chances in Arizona.

posted on Apr, 10 2024 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Where does the US have boots on the ground?

A lot of places. Why? What's your point?

posted on Apr, 10 2024 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Just curious.

I believe you meant to post "Why is it every single time voter fraud is proven, it is a Republican."

Because Republicans are charged for it,

Democrats are not charged for it because it is expected of them.

It is the only way they can win, after all.

They don't have a platform they can win with.

Americans last!!! Doesn't resound with normal voters.

Are you old enough to remember the 2020 election?

edit on 100000004America/Chicago4pmWed, 10 Apr 2024 23:37:57 -050037 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join