It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Investigative Committee opened a case of terrorist financing by Hunter Biden

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2024 @ 05:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: RussianTroll
a reply to: xuenchen

Undoubtedly. This post shows how Democrats in the USA are supported from England. This is real interference in elections.

I think you win the ATS award for the most ridiculous comment ever posted in the Terrorism thread, most threads actually...

You've already gone way off topic on your own thread, do you have this much trouble holding a real conversation?

What evidence do you have that it was Ukraine and not ISIS other than Mad Vlad said so?

posted on Apr, 10 2024 @ 08:48 AM
link   
ATS and other conspiracy site are places to bring together conspiracys.
So the goverment and others can then discredit them.

open your eyes.
Think for your self.
dont believe the Lies after the facts.
if all they do is ridicule it,
they are hiding some thing.

Think for your Self!

posted on Apr, 10 2024 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Scratchpost

No. ATS is a place for conspiracy theories to be discussed and critical thinking to be applied.

"Deny Ignorance".

You have it backwards.

posted on Apr, 10 2024 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: RussianTroll

“Funds received through the oil and gas company Burisma Holdings operating in Ukraine have been used for several years to carry out terrorist attacks in Russia and abroad, as well as to cause economic damage to the Russian Federation,” the statement said.

“The investigation, in cooperation with other intelligence services and financial intelligence, is checking the sources of income and further movement of funds in the amount of several million US dollars, the involvement of specific individuals from among government officials, public and commercial organizations of Western countries,” said the official representative of the Investigative Committee, Svetlana Petrenko.

The connections between the perpetrators of terrorist attacks in Russia and their foreign curators, organizers and sponsors are being worked out, Petrenko added.

As reported by Regnum news agency, earlier State Duma deputy Yana Lantratova announced that a group of parliamentarians and public figures had sent an appeal to law enforcement officers with a demand to carry out investigative actions on numerous facts of political terrorism by Western countries. International terrorism of the collective West must be stopped, and the organizers, perpetrators and persons financing terrorism must be named and punished, Lantratova emphasized.

In January 2024, former deputy of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine Andriy Derkach said that American corrupt business in Ukraine, including those associated with the family of US President Joseph Biden, is sponsoring terrorist attacks by the Kyiv regime. From 2014 to 2019, Joseph Biden's son Hunter served on the board of directors of Burisma Group."

This is nothing new! I mean your quoted part written by "Svetlana Petrenko" a person being one of the ppl of the "Investigative Committee" tasked to investigate this matter. We know based on financial records that the Biden family have gotten bribe money from Burisma. We also know that people within the western intelligence complex financially aid, train, and execute international operations that are aimed to change foreign countries to benefit their companions. The same goes for many other countries. But stating that they have or ever could find a connection between "perpetrators of terrorist attacks in russia and their foreign curators, organizers and sponsors" only makes this article laughable. So you mean the shady parts of the western intelligence complex have wired money to the scapegoats which is executing the planned attack?

posted on Apr, 11 2024 @ 01:09 AM
link   
ATS is really at an all time low. New motto should be "embracing ignorance and government propaganda" when it comes to Russia and Israel.
Miss the old times. Now I only see the same weird people consistently spewing their ignorance. Sad.
I guess most people don't care much anymore about this place... Rightly so. After lurking for 20years, it's a dead place. Amen.

posted on Apr, 11 2024 @ 07:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kurokage
both Iran and the America warned

I have never heard of iran "warning" russia. And all of those news articles always seem to end with "our mysterious sources". This seems to be the new misinformation propaganda of the west. They are trying to make it look like russian and iranian governments aren't getting along well, possibly to distance iranian public more from russian public and turn them to enemies.

posted on Apr, 11 2024 @ 07:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dajoos
I have never heard of iran "warning" russia..

Reuters
Iran and America both warned Russia. Either Russia intelligence failed to take the warnings seriously, or they let it happen on purpose.

posted on Apr, 11 2024 @ 07:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn

First worked directly with The Republican Party.
Then switched to Clinton when Trump was selected as The Republican Presidential Candidate.

Steel was peddling crap to both sides, the Republicans said no, and Clinton and DNC said yes. The bigger issue was Obama supporting its push to the FISA court for monitoring the Republican front runner on a massive scale worse than what got Nixon impeached.

Was the dossier 'fictitious'?
One side predictably says 'Yes' whilst the other side equally predictably says 'No'.

It's not a he said/she said event. The FBI spent 3 years and 40 million trying to prove it was real, and ended up saying it wasn't.

posted on Apr, 11 2024 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Dajoos

The original source was from Reuters.
They, quite rightly, are protecting their source by not revealing it.....imagine the possible/probable repercussions from either Russia or Iran if they named it?
As far as I'm aware that's standard journalistic practice in such circumstances.

Quite tellingly Iran has never denied it.....not sure about Russia.

posted on Apr, 11 2024 @ 08:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

First worked directly with The Republican Party.
Then switched to Clinton when Trump was selected as The Republican Presidential Candidate.

Steel was peddling crap to both sides, the Republicans said no, and Clinton and DNC said yes.

Steele first peddled his, later-admitted, "unverifiable" dossier to anti-Trump RINOS Evan McMullin (Mitt Romney) and John McCain.
edit on 11-4-2024 by CarlLaFong because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2024 @ 08:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

One thing I do know, I don't doubt that you're more informed than I on this.

I'd head the guys name but I didn't really know much about him until Carl mentioned him and I had a quick read up on the guy and his involvement in various spook activities.

I'll probably have a bit more in depth look into him when I get the chance and may then be able to give a more balanced and reasoned opinion.

He's certainly quite a shady character.

posted on Apr, 11 2024 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

Re: Steele Dossier origins to Hillary Clinton funding:
checkyourfact.com...

posted on Apr, 11 2024 @ 05:03 PM
link   

I'll probably have a bit more in depth look into him when I get the chance and may then be able to give a more balanced and reasoned opinion.

He's certainly quite a shady character.

Have you heard of the pee pee tape that is all part of it too? Supposedly Trump would go to Russia and have women pee on him as his kink and it too was a complete fabrication. Putin has Trump in his pocket because he has pee pee tapes on him!

What is more important is how the Obama administration and then the liberal House with liberal loyalists deep in the FBI and other agencies reacted to it all. We saw a three-year circus that truly showed how corrupt everyone is and that the swamp almost represents more about the bureaucratic side of things that wields a lot of non-elected power in our government. When Nixon got impeached for real all he did was deny he knew anything about the event though he didn't plan it or even approve it. He won by one of the most massive splits in history, so it wasn't something he needed to even care about.

Then we have Hilary and Obama pushing a known faked dossier, lied to the FISA court to get wiretapping, etc. on Trump, and then played some Russian hoax game for years, and nothing was done about that...all is good.

This is one of many reasons Trump will win this time even with 80+ charges which is stupidity in itself as even Gen Z is saying WTF is going on here. This massive list of charges is just another Russian hoax angle of creating something that isn't there.

<< 2  3  4   >>

join