It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Daylight Saving Time, one of the demons tools.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2024 @ 04:18 PM
link   
The body adjusts to the sun cycle, like a plant and then suddenly, we're oversleeping! You're going to bed too late! A disgrace.

It is hated a lot, and there are articles that debunk the Governments reason for it.

You got the soul junkies tricking us to prison planet, then they got the human "magik" power mongers, playing along with the writing on the wall of this prison planet, helping to further push us into desperation, then into self-hate. They want us to self-hate, they want us pathetic in the after lie-f, for easy pickings. A self-hating, desperate, fooled, sheep person is their desire.

Daylight Saving Time, is one of many ways to try and squash us.

Notice, how the Government do, f**k all about it... You think zionists are in power, I read the elder scrolls of zion, synagogue of satan etc. but that's a ruse, zionists of sorts merely are appointed to carry the karmic dirty work, on behalf of an elite that use such basic things on us, like farmed food, to corrupt our souls.

If say, this so called power elite isn't real, the world sure is boring. An amalgamation that is the universe by these soul junkie entities awaiting in the after lie-f, set us up, to punish one another, into self-hatred, by means invisible, until it isn't, but defended because there's nothing else to do.

posted on Apr, 8 2024 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Daylight savings time is definitely a tool of Satan or TPTB to destroy our sleep and thus our mental health to keep us controllable!

I HATE it!

No reason for it now.

Whatever the reason, it is satanic to the core.

The only reason is the havoc that IT will claim on computer systems. Well hell didn't freeze over due to 2000 rollover, neither will abandoning daylight savings time.

Ditch it!

edit on 4/8/2024 by TheSingleBillie because: format

posted on Apr, 8 2024 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: JonnyC555

We tried to get rid of. Voted to permanently extend it around the same time we legalized cannabis.

Still hasn't happened. Maybe everyone forgot?

Apparently there's a lot of bureaucratic nonsense that prevents this from actually taking effect. They never really explain it beyond it still lacks supermajority approval in The State Assembly and Senate, because there may be opposition from the agriculture sector.

But this thread reminded me of this:

edit on 8-4-2024 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2024 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Daylight Saving Time, is one of many ways to try and squash us.

Move to AZ.

They don't observe Daylight Savings Time.

posted on Apr, 8 2024 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Do you enjoy going to a bar at night?

Do you enjoy fresh food in the stores?

These people who supply the service work nights....... It's a necessity for civilisation as we know it to work.

In the UK one of the great reasons to adjust the daylight times is for the kids going to school. It's alot safer for them to travel during the daylight. I guess even more so the further north you go.

Apologies if I have got the wrong end of the stick, but it sounds like you are far to paranoid. If this is the case, it's up to you to change your work/living habits to suit yourself and be happier with it.

posted on Apr, 8 2024 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Wow!

I must be something. The only thing that changes for me when we turn the clocks ahead or back is that the day gets brighter at a different time.

Didn't experience any sleep problems, mental problems, or undue stress over it.

I'm shocked so many people here can't seem to handle it.
edit on 8-4-2024 by Disgusted123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2024 @ 05:44 PM
link   
This is something I have been questioning for a while.

Time zones for trains.

Dst for farmers.

It makes me question our calendar...even entertain the lost time conspiracy.

They want to keep us guessing.

posted on Apr, 8 2024 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Agree, don't see any point for it

a reply to: TheSingleBillie

posted on Apr, 8 2024 @ 06:13 PM
link   
It used to serve a purpose post American Revolution in regards to organuzartion of continental congress and #. From my understanding it was an invention of Ben Franklin and helped representatives get to meetings and #. I can't say I am for it because my old clocks hate my abrasive touch every time the dreaded day light savings comes around, then again it was the late night wastings too they didn't talk about because in them days they did not have proper stimulants and carnival activities to contest against

posted on Apr, 8 2024 @ 06:24 PM
link   

I live in the town responsible for that awful time change, in Canada.
Apparently these sick Canadian buggers beat the Germans by 8 years with DST by introducing it in 1908.

Thunder Bay responsible for time change in Canada

posted on Apr, 8 2024 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

You said canada, eww

posted on Apr, 8 2024 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Brotherman
a reply to: Macenroe82

You said canada, eww

Eh?

Sorry.

Canada has given us some great music....well, other than Neil Young....and Rush.

posted on Apr, 9 2024 @ 04:39 AM
link   
Naw i love daylights savings time. Its great

posted on Apr, 14 2024 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: McUrnsalso

Do you enjoy going to a bar at night?

Do you enjoy fresh food in the stores?

These people who supply the service work nights....... It's a necessity for civilisation as we know it to work.

In the UK one of the great reasons to adjust the daylight times is for the kids going to school. It's alot safer for them to travel during the daylight. I guess even more so the further north you go.

Apologies if I have got the wrong end of the stick, but it sounds like you are far to paranoid. If this is the case, it's up to you to change your work/living habits to suit yourself and be happier with it.

Service workers and school kid's body clock is forced to wake an hour earlier leaving their entire day and night in a sort of malaise. They may sleep an hour earlier but it goes against their body clock still. Going to bed when not fully ready is forceful and hurts peaceful native rythm. I don't quite get UTC GMT reasoning. It's a total crazy thing.

"In the UK, UTC+00:00 is disseminated to the general public in winter and UTC+01:00 in summer."

But if i read right, UTC 00:00 considers the sun by it being at its highest in the sky. Noon. +01:00 would be disjointed.

Anyway, for me, i feel it hurts me. I don't work, but i am conscious of feeling i'm sleeping in late when i'm not really. My father thinks that. The road's activity is more frantic for my resting time.

BST might suit the establishment and its enablers. That's my view.

edit on 14-4-2024 by JonnyC555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2024 @ 02:01 PM
link   
The thing is, we should be following the sun, not a clock. The sun enables us, not a clock.

posted on Apr, 16 2024 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Daylight Saving Time, one of the demons tools.

Demon tool? No. Pain in the ass? Most certainly. It needs to go!!!

join