It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

News about Xbox next series

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2024 @ 03:30 PM
link   
How far is the developing of an Xbox 2? On my analysis nothing because world commerce is around steam and no one want more console
I'm right?

MOD NOTE
IMPORTANT: New (old) Standards Are Being Enforced (again) For New Threads
edit on Mon Apr 8 2024 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2024 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Horel87k

If you're looking for the 10th gen Xbox, you will be waiting until mid 2026 which is probably optimistic.

Latest update:

There’s some exciting stuff coming out in hardware that we’re going to share this holiday. We’re also invested in the next-generation roadmap. What we’re really focused on there is delivering the largest technical leap you will have ever seen in a hardware generation, which makes it better for players and better for creators and the visions that they’re building.

www.theverge.com...

Hope this was helpful to your purposes.

posted on Apr, 8 2024 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

I think when Xbox made there S tier and X tier consoles, it was a test run for the upcoming releases they are planning.
What I gather from the article, Xbox is going to make sort of a custom hardware console.
You want physical games with the best graphics, the most memory, then Xbox A is for you.
You want online only an digital versions, Xbox B…
And so on.
Of course I’m just grasping at straws here lol but that sorta sounds like what they have in mind

posted on Apr, 8 2024 @ 08:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Macenroe82
a reply to: TzarChasm

I think when Xbox made there S tier and X tier consoles, it was a test run for the upcoming releases they are planning.
What I gather from the article, Xbox is going to make sort of a custom hardware console.
You want physical games with the best graphics, the most memory, then Xbox A is for you.
You want online only an digital versions, Xbox B…
And so on.
Of course I’m just grasping at straws here lol but that sorta sounds like what they have in mind

It’s possible they may be trying to get away from physical games completely. The Series X refresh is doing away with the disk drive. Starting to look that may be future of all Xbox’s. Although, i don't think that would be a very welcomed move by many. Lately, Microsoft has been less interested in console sales though. They’ve been shifting their focus on how to bring their games to as many platforms as possible

top topics

join