It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti-Israel Protesters in Michigan Chant Death to America and Death to Israel

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2024 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

originally posted by: RussianTroll
Linking a position against Israel with a position against America is vile anti-American information technology.
It seems to me that this is the agony of Israel.

I have no idea what that's supposed to mean. None.

Don't consider people trash.

posted on Apr, 8 2024 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Don't consider people trash.

THAT is what you meant by - "Linking a position against Israel with a position against America is vile anti-American information technology. It seems to me that this is the agony of Israel." ???

Never would have figured that out.

Don't consider people trash?

Yeah, I'm going to go ahead and have the personal opinion that the people in the Opening Post ... the Americans screaming for the death of America and the death of Israel ... ARE trash. I never said it .. but yeah, I think it. They are morons. They live in a great country that has equal rights and free education and opportunities and freedoms that most other countries don't have. But they sit there all plump and pandered while screaming 'death to America'. Screw them. They are trash. And they are IDIOTS.

posted on Apr, 8 2024 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

I am saying so are those leftists in the nation calling for the same thing while having the patriots arrested.

posted on Apr, 8 2024 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll

Why? A not insignificant proportion of the human population IS trash. They're human beings, sure, but they're trash human beings.

posted on Apr, 8 2024 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrGashler
a reply to: RussianTroll

Why? A not insignificant proportion of the human population IS trash. They're human beings, sure, but they're trash human beings.

Dang it we are not haters are we? People are all God's children and need to try to have compassion. Deport those that can't live here among us now. That is not wrong to do when they cross the lines of decency while on Visa or awaiting citizenship.

posted on Apr, 8 2024 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

I openly admit that I hate and despise certain people. You'll note that I didn't say certain groups of people. Just certain people. I have compassion for them, I just wouldn't be heartbroken if they weren't around anymore. Some of them I'm fine with them just physically not being present in this country. Some of them I would prefer it be that they no longer consume oxygen. I have no problem admitting that.

posted on Apr, 8 2024 @ 02:51 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Apr, 8 2024 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Daily Mail

So the Wall Street Journal calls Dearborn Michigan .. Americas Jihadi Capital

This is who Biden is pandering to .... American Jihadis in the American Jihadi Capital.

posted on Apr, 8 2024 @ 03:00 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 8 2024 @ 03:03 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 8 2024 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Linking a position against Israel with a position against America is vile anti-American information technology.
It seems to me that this is the agony of Israel.

Agreed. Either you're anti Semite or pro genocide. There's no winning team, per se. Just opposing shades of gray, in a moral conundrum that is consuming our nation on top of the domestic evils we are currently combatting. Easier to sit it out but apparently that in itself is another shade of gray equally reprehensible despite no clear ethical solution.

posted on Apr, 8 2024 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

I think the compassion is deporting them and not charging them for treason & all the laws they are breaking by their actions and chants. They do not deserve to be here and we have to start having a whole lot better standards my friend!

posted on Apr, 8 2024 @ 03:38 PM
link   

ATTENTION...please read before posting further....

BE AWARE THAT IF YOUR POST IS NOT ON TOPIC AND/OR IS ABOUT OTHER MEMBERS YOU MAY BE ABOUT TO HAVE POSTS REMOVED. OR YOU MAY BE TEMPORARILY POST BANNED!
AND, PLEASE REMEMBER THERE IS NO MORE MUD PIT....MUD NOT ALLOWED. Just because the MUD PIT is gone, doesn't mean ATS allows muddy politics.

Everyone and I mean everyone is allowed to post here on topic and to do so without being called names or becoming the target of others' posts. Debate the topic and leave each other out of it. OPPOSING VIEWPOINTS are encouraged.
Those who refuse to get that concept may be POST BANNED!!!

These rules apply to all threads and if you want to engage in personal attacks there are other sites on the Internet where you can do that. Our goal is for ATS to be above that. For members here to post like mature adults.
YOU are responsible for your own posts

And, as always...
Do not reply to this post.

posted on Apr, 8 2024 @ 04:37 PM
link   

1st Amendment rights.

Even to those who hate the Constitution and America.

posted on Apr, 8 2024 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

1st Amendment rights.

Except when they advocate the destruction of the government.
Then it's illegal.

18 U.S. Code § 2385 - Advocating overthrow of Government

posted on Apr, 8 2024 @ 05:07 PM
link   

1st Amendment rights.

Unless they immigrated.

Naturalization Oath of Allegiance to the United States of America

Oath

"I hereby declare, on oath, that I absolutely and entirely renounce and abjure all allegiance and fidelity to any foreign prince, potentate, state, or sovereignty, of whom or which I have heretofore been a subject or citizen; that I will support and defend the Constitution and laws of the United States of America against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I will bear arms on behalf of the United States when required by the law; that I will perform noncombatant service in the Armed Forces of the United States when required by the law; that I will perform work of national importance under civilian direction when required by the law; and that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; so help me God."

www.uscis.gov... -of-america

Broken contract.
One way ticket.

posted on Apr, 8 2024 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

1st Amendment rights.

Except when they advocate the destruction of the government.
Then it's illegal.

18 U.S. Code § 2385 - Advocating overthrow of Government

Ummmm, democrats do that daily.

posted on Apr, 8 2024 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: NorthOS

It's (D)ifferent.

(post by Zanti Misfit removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Apr, 8 2024 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Look, you can criticize America all you want, I do, I criticize politicians and the government. Using these laws would get me locked up.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join