It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who rambles the best, Trump or Biden?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2024 @ 07:55 PM
link   
77 or 81.
The Last POTUS vs the Current POTUS with one of these 2 being the Next POTUS.

Trump Rambles His Way Through Incoherent Nashville Speech...

Former President Donald Trump delivered a whopper of a speech Thursday at the National Religious Broadcasters convention in Nashville, where the GOP frontrunner rambled his way through a series of bizarre non-sequiturs.

In what might have been his most out-of-touch tangent of the night, Trump claimed that “everybody on both sides” agreed with the U.S. Supreme Court decision to overturn Roe v. Wade.

news.yahoo.com... sig=AQAAAMFCGmBJKTSXF9fi7Ipdg44uNahSqijI-UdvM2DfkMmmVjWVQG4Dm_IR_l-KNWy37a2NUhez1wMMUCEDPY5xHDsRE0CYLKZCW5DQfCyYcQYZe5Bkmjh5FqxCQStxni6RnsueGMGuzSWx0M vUGP5L_ijIb5Xz4j-gPwsJvZPsT4uY

Equally as sharp is President Biden , he rambles with the best of them.

Biden rambles about watching Fox News, kids flipping him the bird in first post-State of the Union remarks ...

Biden said at one point that the 2021 Capitol riot happened on “July the sixth” — a verbal error that he’s made before — before quickly correcting himself to say January.

nypost.com...

Hopefully, in 4 years we can get candidates that are only in their 60s.
edit on 2024pAmerica/Chicago3007-05:00PM by opethPA because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2024 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

Seriously?

I'm not big Trump supporter. I think he'd be better than Biden in the near future, but in the long run I don't know that anybody is going to do any good, and I don't trust any of them.

But ... seriously? Come on, man! Don't be a dog-faced pony soldier! There is no comparison!

Remember when Trump walked down that ramp at West Point and he had to hold someone's arm because the ramp was slick and he was wearing leather shoes? If you've ever walked on a slick inclined surface with leather soles, you'd understand. The whole damned propaganda machine screamed that he was old and decrepit and about to fall because he was no longer able to handle himself.

Now Biden falls seemingly every other day or gets lost in public and nobody says a word. I won't embed videos because there are just too many, but here's a link to a nice compilation...

Compilation of Biden falling ...

Or he's just lost and confused, as here, or walks around shaking with hands ghosts, as here, or confounding countries and national leaders as here.

Show me just one example of Trump doing any of these and I can show you five of Biden! Probably ten. But you can't find any videos of Trump doing any of them.

So, you are seeing the same phenomenon here. You are having smoke blown up your arse. Unless I am misinterpreting the point of your OP, you seem to be enjoying it.

Just go find something else to direct your TDS at, if that's what this is about. If not, then good joke!

:
edit on 2024 4 7 by AwakeNotWoke because: I could.

posted on Apr, 7 2024 @ 08:41 PM
link   

As far as gaffes go, Biden is the clear champion.

I'm betting that, secretly, MSM is hoping Trump wins.

Why ? Ratings. CNN and MSNBC are in the toilet as far as ratings go and they need Trump to win so they can continue feeding the sycophants their daily dose of hate and Democrats will have a field day screaming about "Saving Democracy".

Last time around they whined about 2 scoops of ice cream for God's sake. Imagine what they'll do this time.

posted on Apr, 7 2024 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Both ramble nonsense. One repeats the same thing over and over, the other is nonsensical.

Kennedy looks sane compared to both.

posted on Apr, 7 2024 @ 08:48 PM
link   

The one with the poorest memory rambles the least amount of time.

posted on Apr, 7 2024 @ 08:57 PM
link   

I do think there are qualitative differences in their ramblings.

Biden is doing classic old-man-ramblings. Every situation he encounters reminds him of some other situation he encountered 10, 20, 40, or 60 years ago. At his age there are so many situations he remembers that he can't keep all the players straight the first time around. So it takes him a couple of tries to remember names, locations, and dates. Basically, the short term memory loss that comes with old age.

Trump has always been shucking and jiving his entire life (also known as bull#ting). On any given occasion he just says whatever he wants you to believe is true or whatever he thinks his audience wants to hear without any regard to whether it's actually true or false. His lawyers said that he would lie about the time of day even if everyone in the room was wearing a watch. He's still doing that, but he's nowhere near as good at it as he was 8 or 10 years ago. He's slowing down mentally. Often doesn't talk in complete sentences. Repeats himself 2 or 3 times in a row to stall for time. Goes off on tangents. Sometimes just utters gibberish.

I would love to see a candidate who was only in their 60s. That would eliminate RFK Jr., by the way.

posted on Apr, 7 2024 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Boomer1947

Trump is a master troll. He knows how to play the crowd. He knows his audience and gives them what they want. I have never thought of him as rambling, just as trolling and playing the crowd. Hell, he's a reality TV celeb, so he fits right into the political sh1t-show, and knows how to give the people what they want.

The problem with many, as I see it, is that the progressive mindset just can't grasp this. He says things that get his crowd worked up, while they confuse and confound the left.

It's hilarious to me. The recent "bloodbath" comment is a good example. He knew what he was talking about. His supporters knew what he was talking about. His language, in this case, wasn't even inflammatory as it's a word that everybody uses in relation to large political defeats. But while his side was egging him on, the left's head collectively exploded because the propaganda machine told them to.

It really is funny.

Keep it up, folks. The world is way to serious these days. That bit of comedy is good for some of us.

ETA: Here's an old video of a politician from many years ago, Louisiana's Huey P. Long, doing some rambling of his own. I can imagine that a lot of people now days would be confused over this.

:
edit on 2024 4 7 by AwakeNotWoke because: ETA.

posted on Apr, 7 2024 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: AwakeNotWoke

Did you read the source then because if you did you would know that this past THursday Trump gave a speech that was Biden like it is chaos. Its also got nothing to do with with stumbling or anything other than how both of their metal sharpness is fading. That is why I posted articles for both that said Rambling.

Trump Rambles His Way Through Incoherent Nashville Speech

Former President Donald Trump delivered a whopper of a speech Thursday at the National Religious Broadcasters convention in Nashville, where the GOP frontrunner rambled his way through a series of bizarre non-sequiturs.

In what might have been his most out-of-touch tangent of the night, Trump claimed that “everybody on both sides” agreed with the U.S. Supreme Court decision to overturn Roe v. Wade.

Biden rambles about watching Fox News, kids flipping him the bird in first post-State of the Union remarks

posted on Apr, 7 2024 @ 09:26 PM
link   
One thing I’ve learned over the decades: you’ll never hear a leftist say “I was wrong.”
The closest you can hope to get out of one is “yeah, both parties are awful”.

posted on Apr, 7 2024 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Considering the source, I could care less how it was interpreted.

And, yes, it does have to do with "stumbling or anything." It's the same media reporting on it. It's the same strategy. They lie about everything. They lied about Trump walking down the ramp with leather shoes then they ignore the fact that Joe Biden is a senile, dementia addled old man who constantly stumbles, gets lost, looses his thoughts, is confused and has to be controlled by his handlers. What they tell you is the exact opposite of the truth. If any member of the left-wing propaganda army (Yahoo News, HuffPost, CNN, MSNBC, etc.) told me that the sun was going to rise in the east in the morning, I'd feel the need to go verify for myself.

Trump mispronounces a word and suddenly he's a senile old nutjob. Joe Biden mistakes Egypt for Mexico and we all are supposed to ignore it.

Yeah, right ...

"Stumbling or anything." most certainly is relevant because it's the same tactics being used over and over again. If I lie to you about one thing, you will be much less likely to trust me regarding anything else. The media has lied you over and over again, but you still lap up their lies like a kitten laps up warm milk.

Through your TDS you can't see it.

ETA: I actually find the report hilarious. If they are going to report on Trump about such things, where are the reports on Biden? There is a helluva lot more material on him regarding this topic than there is on Trump. Snippets taken out of context and misreported (i.e., lied about) do not convince me. This is as funny as the bovine feces regarding his walking down the ramp, as funny as their whining about his using bleach as an analogy for a cleaning agent, as funny as their trauma over his use of the word "bloodbath." It's all just hilarious, and it's mostly hilarious because of the way the simpleminded victims of the progressive mind-virus swallow it up.

:
edit on 2024 4 7 by AwakeNotWoke because: ETA.

posted on Apr, 7 2024 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Lol.

Trump is definitely the more aware of the two.
Joe is definitely funnier in their unawareness.

Trump just makes claims, like people on both sides are okay with the Roe decision, and while that is mostly false, and what the democrats appreciate are when their own state upholds the protection, it's less suggesting of geriatric failure.

That's actually a relieving window into what he's going to do if you think about it. By referencing states rights as being appreciated by democrats on The Roe decision really suggests he would oppose any national regulation that steps on a Kansas or Ohio.

Biden is the worst public speaker in the history of the office and spends so much time trying to speak correctly he actually screws up more in the process. He lacks the "clutch" gene. He's most likely to become deer in headlights.

That, and I am fairly sure the timeline he exists in is different than the one everyone else does.

His are way easier than Trump's to suggest dementia.

Hopefully, in 4 years we can get candidates that are only in their 60s.

Not so fast. There is always the Liberal Nightmare Scenario.

They may take another look at the 22nd Amendment. I mean, remember when Russia had the puppet Medvedev for a term so they could rework the constitution? Russia is friend now, and It may be suggested it is not necessarily a needed amendment. The argument might be, "If Pelosi can live in a cave, drink blood, sleep in a coffin, live forever, and never exit the house of representatives, I don't see why we cant have an equally immortal "President For Life."

That's about the only scenario I see where we break the current age record.
edit on 7-4-2024 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2024 @ 09:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: AwakeNotWoke

Considering the source, I could care less how it was interpreted.

And, yes, it does have to do with "stumbling or anything." It's the same media reporting on it. It's the same strategy. They lie about everything. They lied about Trump walking down the ramp with leather shoes then they ignore the fact that Joe Biden is a senile, dementia addled old man who constantly stumbles, gets lost, looses his thoughts, is confused and has to be controlled by his handlers. What they tell you is the exact opposite of the truth. If any member of the left-wing propaganda army (Yahoo News, HuffPost, CNN, MSNBC, etc.) told me that the sun was going to rise in the east in the morning, I'd feel the need to go verify for myself.

"Stumbling or anything." most certainly is relevant because it's the same tactics being used over and over again. If I lie to you about one thing, you will be much less likely to trust me regarding anything else. The media has lied you over and over again, but you still lap up their lies like a kitten laps up warm milk.

Through your TDS you can't see it.

ETA: I actually find the report hilarious. If they are going to report on Trump about such things, where are the reports on Biden - because there is a helluva lot more material on him regarding this topic. Snippets taken out of context and misreported (i.e., lied about) do not convince me.

:

You mean the source being the speech Trump gave.

TDS runs both ways..An example of having it against him would be the following:

1. Blaming Trump for everything, thinking Biden is better then trump. ( thank fully there cant be that many that agree with the Biden part)

An example of having it for him would be:
The refusal by some on this site to ever say anything bad about him.

posted on Apr, 7 2024 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Degradation33

No one ever said that Biden was better than Trump.
I didnt say it in the OP, the original source article didnt say it.

If you can honestly watch the Trump speech that started this thread and say it doesn't ramble then we must have watched different things.

posted on Apr, 7 2024 @ 10:04 PM
link   

An absolute question for suckers Bye!

posted on Apr, 7 2024 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Trump. He can ramble on for over an hour and it is often entertaining and funny. Sometimes hilarious.

Biden...

posted on Apr, 7 2024 @ 10:28 PM
link   

I thought it was an open question on which one is the better rambler. I actually just went off each quoted example without actually reading either article.

And that's my answer. Joe is easier to portray as genuine old man rambling where Trump uses more manipulation in his rhetoric which gets often falsely attributed as rambling.

Biden puts effort into blathering trying to speak clearly.
Trump clearly wings it and it's inherently blathering.

edit on 7-4-2024 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2024 @ 10:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: 5thHead
Trump. He can ramble on for over an hour and it is often entertaining and funny. Sometimes hilarious.

Biden...

Yeah, Biden is just sad. Not even funny to the right anymore. Seems more like elder abuse than anything else.

posted on Apr, 7 2024 @ 10:32 PM
link   

See, you still don't get it. The media is the lap dog of the progressive democrat party. They lie. They twist the truth when they are forced to employ a modicum of truth.

No, I don't have Trump Derangement Syndrome. What I do have is an understanding that everything - every damned thing - the media says is either an outright like or a spin that turns uses half-truths to build a lie to push an agenda. This is no different.

But you go on ahead.

:
edit on 2024 4 7 by AwakeNotWoke because: typo.

posted on Apr, 7 2024 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Threads like this one, trying to point out Trump has dementia as bad as Joe and he had help navigating ice reads more like just another click-bait thread than an exchange of ideas comparing facts.

I'd look forward to the election being over, but it's just going to be an even bigger #e show.

It's really sad what the 'adults' in our counrty (and others) are devolving into, and instead of putting our heads together looking for a solution everybody wastes their time playing the blame game, like a bunch of elementary school kids. Pretty sad role model for the next generation, when you think about it.

posted on Apr, 7 2024 @ 11:22 PM
link   

For sheer comedy, Biden's muttering hands down. For enraging the Kens and Karens, Trump is your man with the plan.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join