It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Most Promiscuous Countries in the World Revealed

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2024 @ 04:02 PM
link   
4 partners here. Apologies.!

Mind you...the first was, quite something!!!!!

posted on Apr, 7 2024 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlexandrosOMegas

originally posted by: stonerwilliam
a reply to: FlyersFan

In my early 20s coming out of a long term relationship I slept with nearly 30 women in one month ! Ikyn , if you ask the youngsters now they would put that to shame they are so promiscuous

That is because now, every woman sees herself as a ten and there are websites and groups and everything where they discuss thus fact and they make lists of the men they want and it calculates to something like 0.08 percent of the population they are all waiting for...6'2 plus, 250,000 dollar salary, etc. and more often than not these are 2.5s on a GOOD DAY demanding that. But while waiting for a royal who is 7 feet tall and rich, they have what they call friends with benefits, training wheels, situationships, troubles, open relationships, etc...by the time they get married kids these days have body counts either in the 50s or so or 0 since they just write the average guy off and the nice guys...

Many many women have very very high and unrealistic expectations waiting for their 6'5 prince while they are midget-size females offering nothing in return other than demanding high salaries and great looks from the men they wanna have.

posted on Apr, 7 2024 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
Seems we are not keeping the British end up?

You guys are going to have to get it in gear. As a younger man , I made bag, shag, and skedaddle an art form.

posted on Apr, 7 2024 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Nickn4

Quality, not quantity, son!

posted on Apr, 7 2024 @ 05:02 PM
link   

The United States scored 13th place with an average of 10.7 sexual partners. Same with Canada. In general, people are messing around with many more partners than I thought they would. Maybe I'm just old and old fashioned, but I see these 'average numbers' as extremely high.

Since discretion is the better part of valor, I'm taking the 5th.

😇

edit on 4/7/2024 by SchrodingersRat because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2024 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: AlexandrosOMegas

Geez , I am just waiting to see a Woman Nowadays who is Not Overly Obese and without Tattoo's and Face Piercings , along with Hair that is Not Dyed Blue or Green getting Ready to " Hit the Wall " . Am I as a Man asking for to Much there ?

LOL,
This reminded me of something.

A few years ago my wife and I were stopped at a street light.

We were discussing my wife taking an out of town contract that would take her away for about six weeks.

I jokingly said that I may have to find a young lady to keep me company.

Just then a couple of obese pink haired twenty somethings walked across the crosswalk in front of the vehicle.

One was scratching her arse and the other spit a big gob onto the street.

She looked at me laughing and said I should get two.

posted on Apr, 7 2024 @ 05:15 PM
link   

I know that Turkey is a very bad place for women.

The men are very aggressive, and the women have little protection.

posted on Apr, 7 2024 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: stonerwilliam

In my early 20s coming out of a long term relationship I slept with nearly 30 women in one month ! Ikyn , if you ask the youngsters now they would put that to shame they are so promiscuous

Ha! I got divorced right smack dab in the middle of the sexual revolution -- Hollywood area of Southern CA.

Unless you lived it -- you really don't know.

posted on Apr, 7 2024 @ 06:02 PM
link   
To ease the mind of all my North American and European Cousins, I can tell you with 100% accuracy, That Australia is NO WHERE NEAR the top of that list. In fact, Australia would be WAY down the bottom. The USA would be far and above anything Australia is. Turkey? Im not sure if this is some April Fools list or article, but it is no where near accurate.
From personal experience here, hypersexuality in this country is Dead. Virtually No body, is playing around now days.
Like the rest of the Western World, it is hard to even meet the opposite sex. Young people in their 20s dont even have partners.
Fail on this.

posted on Apr, 7 2024 @ 06:11 PM
link   
*** Closed - pending review ***

top topics

<< 1   >>

join