It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is there a hole at the North Pole?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2024 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Degradation33

I didn't see Santa's village in that video. How disappointing. Not even a Reindeer walking around.

I used to believe everything I was told when I was young. Now I question everything, especially if the information comes from someone who benefits by my labor or illnesses...which includes the government.

posted on Apr, 7 2024 @ 08:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: Justoneman

The diary attributed to Admiral Richard E. Byrd, which alleges the existence of a hollow Earth and a secret expedition to its interior, is widely considered a hoax.

It's been debunked on numerous occasions.

And the proof it was a hoax of course was proven by Cabal members?

We are in a conundrum on who is telling the real truth at this point.

I choose to leave it on the table until I CAN PROVE IT FALSE, not to your level of disbelief in all things true yet.

posted on Apr, 7 2024 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Sounds like a statement as opposed to a question.

What "Cabal members"?

Can't see how as there is no literal hole at the North Pole that goes through the Earth, that's just a known fact.

I choose to leave it on the table until I CAN PROVE IT FALSE, not to your level of disbelief in all things true yet.

It's not about levels of disbelief, but rather a combination of fiction, folklore, and misinterpretation, as most people well know.

posted on Apr, 7 2024 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Please, you are not burying your head in the sand on the Cabal are you?

Sounds like a statement as opposed to a question.

What "Cabal members"?

Can't see how as there is no literal hole at the North Pole that goes through the Earth, that's just a known fact.

It's not about levels of disbelief, but rather a combination of fiction, folklore, and misinterpretation, as most people well know.

I am saying we cannot trust data from liars who have an agenda and have PROVEN they will lie if it hurts their own momma metaphorically or literally. When you lose trust as many of us here but you have, it is hard for those who lost our trust to get their poop together in the real big scheme of things again. Real hard. Maybe lost forever with CBS, NBC, ABC, CNN, FOX and the locals.

edit on 7000000283020244America/Chicago04am4 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2024 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Which one?

There is no "they" in the Illuminati-type scenario if that is what you are asking me.

And the problem being there is satellite imagery and scientific expeditions that have extensively studied the Arctic region.

And there is no evidence to support the existence of a hole at the North Pole.

It's not about news sources but established scientific facts.

Makes great fiction all the same.
edit on 7-4-2024 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2024 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Which one?

There is no "they" in the Illuminati-type scenario if that is what you are asking me.

And the problem being there is satellite imagery and scientific expeditions that have extensively studied the Arctic region.

And there is no evidence to support the existence of a hole at the North Pole.

It's not about news sources but established scientific facts.

Makes great fiction all the same.

It isnt one and you know it. We can start with the obvious that you will HOWL isn't so.. Claus Scwabb... I can go on for an eternity, but you will say something childish I bet.

posted on Apr, 7 2024 @ 09:34 AM
link   
GIANT CIRCLE at the NORTH POLE:

posted on Apr, 7 2024 @ 09:58 AM
link   

The man is the founder and executive chairman of the World Economic Forum.

Go on as much and for as long as you please.

But it won't make Byrd's diary any less debunked than it already is.

Or change that it's a scientific fact that there is no holes at the poles of our Earth, and she is not hollow.

posted on Apr, 7 2024 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: devilhunter69

What's This ? An Optical Illusion Or.............?

edit on 7-4-2024 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2024 @ 02:13 PM
link   
5a reply to: RussianTroll

I remember in the very early 1970s where that photo appeared and was going to be in a magazine the coming week , I was only a small boy but highly interested and waited with glee for this magazine to hit the shops , It never did ? That was my first experience of things falling into a memory hole , I experienced it again in the early 2000s when the telecoms firm 3 announced the roll out of these glasses where you could read a book in your eye while you worked , it was advertised in newspapers and when I visited their stores none of the staff knew what I was on about ? And it quickly vanished in days , years later Google glass appeared .

posted on Apr, 7 2024 @ 03:38 PM
link   
2024 and again we have to hear the fable about claims attributed to Admiral Byrd. People who create these stories think it's harmless, but the truth is, some of them are perpetually shared for decades and decades, by the ones who need very little evidence, or none at all and absolutely just want to believe so badly, they accept fantasy as fact. Heck some even believe that the Apolo astronauts were warned off the moon - till this day. Just another example of perpetual BS. To make it much worse, these last two generations are extremely vulnerable to gullibility.

posted on Apr, 7 2024 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Dunno.

Source?

posted on Apr, 7 2024 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: stonerwilliam

It was advertised in newspapers and when I visited their stores none of the staff knew what I was on about ? And it quickly vanished in days , years later Google glass appeared .

The VR lens technology probably was not quite there or cost-effective yet.

It all started with the Oculus, really, the current iteration of VR.

Google Glass is considered to be a commercial failure through, mainly down to the high cost.

It can however be argued that it's contributed to the evolution of augmented reality technology.

The Apple Vision Pro will probably fall into the same category down the extreme prize tag(£4000).

Quest 3 offers similar functionality but at a lesser quality and cost £500.
edit on 7-4-2024 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2024 @ 08:00 PM
link   
I believe the admiral byrds expedition you referenced above, talking about seeing green lands, i think that was his South pole expedition not the north. Either case, i have read several documents abouth this and always find it fascinating. Good post

posted on Apr, 8 2024 @ 09:06 AM
link   

a reply to: stonerwilliam

It was advertised in newspapers and when I visited their stores none of the staff knew what I was on about ? And it quickly vanished in days , years later Google glass appeared .

The VR lens technology probably was not quite there or cost-effective yet.

It all started with the Oculus, really, the current iteration of VR.

Google Glass is considered to be a commercial failure through, mainly down to the high cost.

It can however be argued that it's contributed to the evolution of augmented reality technology.

The Apple Vision Pro will probably fall into the same category down the extreme prize tag(£4000).

Quest 3 offers similar functionality but at a lesser quality and cost £500.

That was a weird experience Andy with those glasses they were advertised as coming out and £ 199 and I went to the 3 store in both Edinburgh, Glasgow and Stirling and none of the staff had a clue about them even the manager, I showed the manager the newspaper cutting and he phoned around and came back blank and I forgot about it for years until Google started showing the exact same thing , I really wish I had kept that newspaper article as nobody seems to remember about this

posted on Apr, 8 2024 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll

I always thought that was the hole for the mechanism that allowed the Globe to spin. One giant core sample of sorts.
edit on 4/8/24 by GENERAL EYES because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2024 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

Dunno.

Source?

Source ? Access DENIED .

posted on Apr, 9 2024 @ 02:56 AM
link   
This is a lunar eclipse shadow .
a reply to: RussianTroll

posted on Apr, 24 2024 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Yes let's do this because I plan to follow up the Russian Troll something stinks...

posted on Apr, 25 2024 @ 03:17 PM
link   
That’s a cloud and sea ice.

What do you think it is? You see a hole in that picture?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join