It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very interesting situation.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2024 @ 04:51 AM
link   
I saw this on Rumble who in his defence gives out some checkable facts, like why is there a no fly zone over Marelago, why when you go to the White House website it still lists D.J Trump as Commander in Chief who took over as a War time president to remove the deep state, and apparently since the Commander in chief is the only one who can self resign from that role, is still the Commander in chief.The man acting as Joe Biden with his mask is mostly an actor trained and paid for that role. If you want a good conspiracy, with some facts to back it up this is a great listen. Like where are the Clintons and Obama in the lead up to elections shouldnt they be out endorsing and getting the bunting organised? He mantains that they are already locked up by millitary courts for treason. This theory could well account for clown world and what appears to be a dementia prone puppet president acting out the role. The National Guard is now federalised and under the control of the Commander in Chief....If you want a good story have a look at this one. rumble.com...

posted on Apr, 6 2024 @ 05:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: annonentity
I saw this on Rumble who in his defence gives out some checkable facts, like why is there a no fly zone over Marelago, why when you go to the White House website it still lists D.J Trump as Commander in Chief who took over as a War time president

And before believing this video you did your due diligence and checked that as factual on the white house website before posting to ATS, didn’t you
edit on 6-4-2024 by UpIsNowDown2 because: Typo

posted on Apr, 6 2024 @ 05:35 AM
link   
a reply to: annonentity

Mar A Lago was a no fly zone when he was in office, just like all other Presidents homes. When Joe goes home on the weekends, his house is also a no fly zone while he is there.

I looked at the White House website. All I see is Biden.

Bill Clinton and Obama were just at a fund raiser for Biden. Hillary was on some talk show. They are not in prison.

posted on Apr, 6 2024 @ 09:22 AM
link   

This is as far as I got

WH LINK

Search results for: “13848”

Maybe missing something? if so please point out

Video says (Read Description) so I'll post 1st 3 lines..others can read the other 2

1. Joe Biden v2.x arrived in DC on a privately hired Boeing 737BBJ2 Business Jet on 20 Jan 2021 NOT for his inauguration but for his FUNERAL. This is why his partially pre-recorded fake inauguration broke constitutional protocol by him being "sworn in" earlier than noon that day.
2. Biden v2.x was given a 5 gun salute on 20 Jan 2021, this is reserved for State Funerals and Visiting Dignitaries, emphasis on Funerals.
3. President Trump departed the White House on 20 Jan 2021 onboard the helicopter Marine 1, he was flown to Andrews Joint Forces Base and given a 21 Gun salute and sworn in as the 19th President of the Restored Republic, after reversing the District of Columbia Organic Act of 1871 that was an Act that made the USA a British crown colony and Corporation UNITED STATES CROWN CORPORATION shortened to UNITED STATES (large caps). JFK Jr was sworn in as the 19th Vice President of the Restored republic. The 21 gun salute is reserved for newly elected Presidents.

edit on 6-4-2024 by tarantulabite1 because: ad link

posted on Apr, 6 2024 @ 09:27 AM
link   

You really wanna consider that trip to the GP annonentity.

Because the delusionary garbage you choose to entertain and believe is quite frankly astonishing.

This crap should be posted to the likes of the "Qanon Forum" and not "Political Issues" by my guess.
edit on 6-4-2024 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2024 @ 10:55 AM
link   
How much of this did you personally research and verify before posting?? Obama and Bill Clinton were both in New York last week getting heckled by protestors for Palestine during a fundraiser, a very public fundraiser with celebrity zombie support. I cannot find anywhere on www.whitehouse.gov that shows Donald Trump as Commander in Chief.

I do believe Biden is dead is a strong possibility and replacing a POTUS with some clever makeup and limited personal interactions is similar to how the Cobra command pulled it off in the GI Joe movie.

British still owning America has kinda been my thing for some time, and what we are witnessing in the last couple of years is our government trying to undo that. Damn Brits have been embedded in our intelligence and congress for too long though, it has been quite a messy divorce and will continue to be for a bit.

posted on Apr, 6 2024 @ 10:47 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

I just thought he made some interesting points, certainly none of them requiring bot attack level interest. Joe's silicone mask is seen to be slipping on many occasions.It does not even look like the old Biden.Dont tell me he had his ear lobes altered.

posted on Apr, 7 2024 @ 06:37 AM
link   

lol bot attack level interest

So did you verify the White House website commander in chief before bot posting it to ATS

posted on Apr, 7 2024 @ 06:41 AM
link   
a reply to: UpIsNowDown2

edit on 7-4-2024 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join