It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dwayne THE ROCK Johnson Says He Won't Endorse Biden Again

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2024 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Kind of like Oprah saying she wasn't going to support Obama's second term.

Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson, who endorsed Biden in 2020...said on FOX the other day, that he is NOT happy with the state of the America now...and no longer will be endorsing Joe Biden for President.

Nice to see he's come to his senses.

I'm sure he sees what the majority of this country see...that none of us are better off now than we were under the previous President.

On an optimistic note...DTRJ believes things can improve in this country...but, apparently, NOT under another term of Biden as President.

edit on 5-4-2024 by CarlLaFong because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2024 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Smells like the rock is cooking up his usual BS and pander. I smell it cookin.
a reply to: CarlLaFong

posted on Apr, 5 2024 @ 08:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Athetos
Smells like the rock is cooking up his usual BS and pander. I smell it cookin.

He has been getting 'Boo'd' quite a bit for his 2020 Biden endorsement.

posted on Apr, 5 2024 @ 08:27 AM
link   

I'm sure he sees what the majority of this country see...that none of us are better off now than we were under the previous President.

Seems to be a common theme of the 2000’s.

It’s been a rough couple of decades for our domestic political landscape.

posted on Apr, 5 2024 @ 08:34 AM
link   
He's in full on carny mode right now. I wouldn't believe a word that comes out of that man's mouth one way the other until at least Monday.

posted on Apr, 5 2024 @ 08:35 AM
link   
He is just a TV personally that says what he has to separate his fans from their money.

posted on Apr, 5 2024 @ 08:39 AM
link   
When people in his position endorse a political candidate, they automatically alienate half the country. That's not good for an entertainer. Last I saw, he was close to being a billionaire, so I'm sure he's not worried about his career or money though. Looks like perhaps he has seen that Biden is bad for America. So he's staying neutral. It's a step forward.

posted on Apr, 5 2024 @ 08:47 AM
link   
As more and more flee the democrat party, those few remaining behind become increasingly the most manipulable and unintelligent people.
Good for Dwayne that he is not one of those.

posted on Apr, 5 2024 @ 08:55 AM
link   
The Rock has got other issues he probably needs to address.
His name keeps coming up in this Diddler sex and drugs ring.
Going against the authoritarian left is probably not the best idea currently.

posted on Apr, 5 2024 @ 09:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vermilion

The Rock has got other issues he probably needs to address.
His name keeps coming up in this Diddler sex and drugs ring.
Going against the authoritarian left is probably not the best idea currently.

When I read the thread title that's what immediately came to my mind. But I thought " well I can't remember ever seeing pics with the two together" but then again I don't normally follow celebrities.

I think a lot of people will be trying to distance themselves from the Diddler and the Democrats. Don't forget the diddler knows these left politicians. He started the "vote or die" campaign back in the day and when Barak was running he was saying "Obama or die"

Any links to the connections between the rock and the Diddler?

+3 more 
posted on Apr, 5 2024 @ 09:21 AM
link   

I'm not going to do anything until I hear what Taylor Swift has to say on this issue.

posted on Apr, 5 2024 @ 09:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I'm not going to do anything until I hear what Taylor Swift has to say on this issue.

Who?

posted on Apr, 5 2024 @ 09:51 AM
link   
this guy is a massive c0mmunist millllionaire.
he does not care about regular folks.

he just cares about his skumbag r0thschilds endorsed buddies.

posted on Apr, 5 2024 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Talk is cheap. Let's see what he actually DOES. 😀

posted on Apr, 5 2024 @ 10:23 AM
link   
The Rock, Vince McMahon, and the diddler

Am I the only one that's always thought wrestling was a little... Nevermind... I'll let your imagination fill in the blanks.

posted on Apr, 5 2024 @ 10:47 AM
link   

To be fair he said he's not publicly endorsing anybody anymore. He didn't say he won't vote for Biden he just said he's keeping his politics private from now on and that's the smartest thing a celebrity should do, why upset half your fan base?

posted on Apr, 5 2024 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Well damn. I was all in for Biden 2024. Got my t shirts, bumper stickers, and my official Joe Biden embossed pedo bear plushy and everything. All set to go Joe!

But now that the Rock is off the team, I guess I'll just have to switch up and vote for Trump.
Time to dust off the ol' MAGA hat!

posted on Apr, 5 2024 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Had a convo with a customer at my store the other month. Guy was phishing me about info on the rocks energy drink, if people liked it etc. I gave him my opinion and feedback I'd received, but ended with this guy admitting he was a rep for one of the rock's products, and was of the opinion that the guy was a giant d-bag with only self interests and profit in mind.

I mean his wrastlin' persona was a huge narcissist who referred to himself in the 3rd person, reality isn't too far off I guess.

posted on Apr, 5 2024 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aliquandro2
Had a convo with a customer at my store the other month. Guy was phishing me about info on the rocks energy drink, if people liked it etc. I gave him my opinion and feedback I'd received, but ended with this guy admitting he was a rep for one of the rock's products, and was of the opinion that the guy was a giant d-bag with only self interests and profit in mind.

I mean his wrastlin' persona was a huge narcissist who referred to himself in the 3rd person, reality isn't too far off I guess.

It's funny. 'The Rock' really comes off as such a totally nice guy.

Meh...he IS an actor...and, of course, wrestling is totally fake.

posted on Apr, 5 2024 @ 02:19 PM
link   

The Rock also has a young daughter to care and secure her future for.

He's a Family Man, and his daughter ain't no fool.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join