It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ashley Biden's 'INAPPROPRIATE SHOWERS WITH DADDY' Diary is Real--DOJ

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2024 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: CarlLaFong
Ok cool. So now we get the screenshot with her writing, blow it up in poster size and wave them around at every Biden rally. And because it is a reproduction that is publicly available you cannot get hit with a copyright infringement or disclosing evidence in a case because it can be freely found in the public domain.

Seems an easy enough thing for our GOP PAC's to pull off. Just meme it up, blow it up and wave it everywhere Biden goes or where anyone is trying to raise money for him.

posted on Apr, 6 2024 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: GENERAL EYES

What constitues "inappropriate"?

I guess calling your kid in some states the wrong chosen pronoun will get child services down on you. Or if you snoop if your underage daughter had an abortion. Or if you refuse your kids request for a sex change to physically change the body by hormones or surgery.

posted on Apr, 6 2024 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lazy88

originally posted by: GENERAL EYES

What constitues "inappropriate"?

I guess calling your kid in some states the wrong chosen pronoun will get child services down on you. Or if you snoop if your underage daughter had an abortion. Or if you refuse your kids request for a sex change to physically change the body by hormones or surgery.

Washington state doctors and health conglomerates are really pushing this too, as if they have been given some super authority to control parents. They tell you in advance what they believe they have the power to do, as if the doctor visit is about politics, (their politics), and the new power they have to enforce something. They are now acolytes of a depraved NAZI style Brown shirt squads and they believe it too.

It's pathetic.

posted on Apr, 6 2024 @ 02:59 PM
link   
The guy was always very plainly a paedophile, it sickens me to think that the cretins in the elite ranks have elevated a paedophile to the supposedly highest station in world politics. They knew, of course they did, it's like the whole presidency is a sick joke being played against the American people & the people of the free world who would usually hope to expect common decency from the president of the USA. Not so in this case, and it's disgusting.

posted on Apr, 6 2024 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment
Donald Trump was highly embarrassed that a man like Joe Biden could come close to beating him. Americans are increasingly embarrassed that they elected this man into the White House.

Even movie stars are starting to turn on Joe Biden.

edit on 642024 by WeMustCare because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2024 @ 03:57 PM
link   
If I had a family member and I found out they were taking showers with a pre-pubescent relative grandma better have bail money.

Why is this even a discussion? This is a young girl who in a book designed to hide promises and faults writes about this...and the other sexualized thing. The Butterfly Effect opened a lot of eyes if you ever saw it. It happens. A lot.

We have all seen the videos. For decades. Joe Biden likes them young. Very young. It is sick and SOMEONE in the MSM should start to say something but they will not because our country is no longer what it was. It is not. No election will change it. The US is not in charge. We take orders and do not give them.

The US has fundamentally changed and the next 20 years are going to be world-changing.

edit on Aprpm30pmf0000002024-04-06T15:58:37-05:000337 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2024 @ 03:55 AM
link   
If this is true then it is creepy.

It actually makes me feel sick to my stomach.

posted on Apr, 14 2024 @ 04:42 AM
link   
a reply to: PrivateAngel

It's not true and this is yet another thread based on bull excrement.
What has happened to this once-great website?

posted on Apr, 14 2024 @ 05:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg2
a reply to: PrivateAngel

It's not true and this is yet another thread based on bull excrement.
What has happened to this once-great website?

It most obviously IS true though. Don't be a pouty child, and just get over it.

posted on Apr, 14 2024 @ 05:47 AM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Oh I'm just fine. The OP put up a piece that said that POS that stole Ashley Biden's diary is finally getting their just desserts. That's it, that's the entire story. The nonsense that people have made up about what's in the diary - the stuff that people inserted into it in other words - is not mentioned.
I know that people on this site want, desperately, to believe that the BS is real but - fun fact - it's not.
Grow up, all of you, and stop wasting our time.

posted on Apr, 14 2024 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: AngryCymraeg2

I know that people on this site want, desperately, to believe that the BS is real but - fun fact - it's not.

The OP posted pictures of her diary.

Pictures.

What do you got?

It looks like nothing but faux outrage and nonsense spewing from here.

Get over it. Or better yet - get used to it.

posted on Apr, 14 2024 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Oh I'm just fine. The OP put up a piece that said that POS that stole Ashley Biden's diary is finally getting their just desserts. That's it, that's the entire story. The nonsense that people have made up about what's in the diary - the stuff that people inserted into it in other words - is not mentioned.

Excerpts from that diary were photographed and published on various news sites. In it details of pervy Joe molesting his own daughter. And Joe already having a long history of fondling kids and other things like that show his perversion beyond ANY doubt are factual.

So you're saying everything shown in that diary of his daughter are all fabricated lies that fooled millions of people all over the world? Even China knows about the diary and what's in it.

I don't care if it is true or not, and I don't need to know in order to determine what a filthy guy Joe Biden is. But it isn't a stretch at all to believe he did it, in fact it's more than just likely.
National File says they verified it as Ashley's. They have photos' of the pages of the diary on their website and it shows the "shower" excerpt in her handwriting.

At the beginning it was Biden supporting MSM and talking heads claiming the entire thing wasn't hers at all. At first a lot of claims by Biden supporters were made it was all fake.

You're the one who appears desperate to wanting it NOT to be true, as opposed to people against Biden wanting it to be true.

posted on Apr, 14 2024 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: AngryCymraeg2
Hunter, is that you? Explain to us why you defend Joseph Biden's inappropriate actions with his then child daughter, as written about in her diary in her writing. OR, explain to us why the writing in the pages is not really her writing about such inappropriate experiences with her father.

Either way, just saying its not true while there are photographic evidences of this writing are currently publicly available seems very much like reality denial.

posted on Apr, 14 2024 @ 11:33 AM
link   

you seem to be protected, but I'll give it another go.

There are pictures of the diary pages out in the wild. We have seen the contents. The old storyline was that it wasn't real. Fair enough. But when someone is arrested for having it and the FBI arrests them, it verifies that the diary is in fact real. You can't arrest someone for having something that's fake, it's just not a crime.

So with the facts coupled with the facts, you kind of have to work really hard to deny the reality that exists. I totally get that "your guy" is having a difficult time, what with the dementia, horrible poll numbers, wrecked economy, and piss poor foreign policy response, but you all have run out of "but Trump" stories to tell, and you may have to look at "your guy" without the "but Trump" glasses.

Biden can be a dickface, while Trump is mean, orange and egotistical. The two are not mutually exclusive.

posted on Apr, 14 2024 @ 04:43 PM
link   

It's over amigo - nice try.

Game.

Set.

Match.

See ya!

posted on Apr, 18 2024 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee
First time around on this wasn't enough?

Nothing new is gonna come out.

Whats new is that the liars have had to switch up on us. They are exposed. I distinctly remember some sorry ATS members that peddled the same lies here, and now all they can say Blah blah blah? Seriously...... A person with true fortitude admits being wrong when things come to light. Cowards attempt to sweep everything under the rug.

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join