It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OUT OF THE BLUE Chilling moment pulsating blue cigar-shaped UFO is filmed hovering over PHX AZ

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2024 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Published: 23:08, 3 Apr 2024 Updated: 9:10, 4 Apr 2024

While in the desert city of Scottsdale near Phoenix, Arizona, a blue UFO appeared to come out of nowhere and hover across the city.

Source: OUT OF THE BLUE Chilling moment pulsating blue cigar-shaped UFO is filmed hovering over ‘alien-hotspot’ US city leaving locals baffled

Go to source link to see lengthy video……

If anyone can find the YouTube version to embed…..kindly do so.

Screenshots…

Looks organic….imo

Here is a similar blue cigar / cylindrical shape in Hawaii about 3 years ago…..it too looks organic

Interesting indeed….both the Arizona and Hawaii blue UFO’s exhibit the same nebulous, shapeshifting, characteristics….imo.

👽☕️🍩
edit on 4-4-2024 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2024 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Interesting video. The blue color makes me want to say drone, although to me it looks like the object is fairly big.

posted on Apr, 4 2024 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Plasma Sky Worm.

Only words I can think of to describe it.

Very cool.
edit on 4-4-2024 by chiefsmom because: spelling

posted on Apr, 4 2024 @ 07:59 AM
link   
a reply to: chiefsmom

Rare creatures both below and above, apparently.

posted on Apr, 4 2024 @ 08:15 AM
link   
If these blue UFO’s are Transmedium organic / biological living creatures roaming the skies……then perhaps they could be considered…an airborne atmospheric version characteristically of…

Bioluminescence

👽🤔
edit on 4-4-2024 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2024 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

Reminds me of the Stephisville Texas UFO, but with a lot less camera shake:

posted on Apr, 4 2024 @ 10:36 AM
link   

I'm leaning towards space debris because different metals burn up at different colors, or the U.S. Air Force is testing new flares (?)

posted on Apr, 4 2024 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Here’s another …. in white…over a California desert

👽

posted on Apr, 4 2024 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Saw something much like this in Michigan years ago, it was night and hard to discern any detail but it resembled a floating mad science lab, with Tesla coils sparking erratically through its windows. No head or tail lights, just illumination from inside that barely gave shape to the vessel. It made no sound, but it was weaving in a serpentine trajectory until it appeared to activate its cloak right above us. It behaved like it was low on battery because it was more dull and sluggish than your typical orb activity, traveling low above the ground. ET or experimental craft? Who knows?

edit on 4-4-2024 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2024 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Makes me think it has something to do with the Chinese Spacecraft reentry that happened over LA the other day.

Link to article

posted on Apr, 5 2024 @ 12:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1Thanks and it looks interesting. If real , it is bizarre ?

posted on Apr, 5 2024 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Unidentified Blue Object In The Night Sky Stuns Arizona Residents

This footage is a longer vid….made up of two clips.

Interesting that the blue object is quasi hovering near other air traffic in flight supposedly near an airport in Scottsdale. The title mentions F-15 flying by….i don’t hear evidence of that in the audio…imo

Fast forward to 02:35…(it’s the second clip) to see the multi aircraft come into view..

Pretty wild nevertheless ….despite some focusing in and out and zooming in an out.

Also…depending who uploaded to YouTube…the Blue object was either at Phoenix or Scottsdale.

👽
edit on 5-4-2024 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2024 @ 04:31 AM
link   
Interesting video. I saw something similar when I lived in Spain. There were 4 of them but no discernable pattern. They were a deep orange. Unfortunately I only had a cell phone to hand (pre smart phone era) and it was dusk so photo quality was very poor.

posted on Apr, 5 2024 @ 07:29 AM
link   
If the fighter jets don't show up you can bet it's been identified and there is nothing to see here people.

posted on Apr, 5 2024 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone

Welp it was, according to the article……observed for +/-30 minutes.

The vid uploaded was +4 minutes…..which btw is longer than most potato cam vids uploaded that only last seconds.

No telling if Military craft showed up for sure. The mentioning of F-15 in the vid title could have been clickbait words to hype the vid….but it doesn’t really take away from what the content of the vid portrays.

I think there is a there there…..but what that there is….I don’t know…neither does anyone else here.

The object is a pretty color Blue nevertheless.

Within the last +3 years…..the similarities in shape to these particular objects is striking…imo.

👽☕️🍩
edit on 5-4-2024 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2024 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Betty would say it's a sky dildo. She knows that kind of stuff.

It's blue light as far as I can tell.

posted on Apr, 5 2024 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Unharmed
Betty would say it's a sky dildo. She knows that kind of stuff.

It's blue light as far as I can tell.

Must be the pencil one, hmm?

posted on Apr, 5 2024 @ 09:10 AM
link   

It's the XXXXL but let's stay on topic from now on.

posted on Apr, 5 2024 @ 09:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Unharmed

It's the XXXXL but let's stay on topic from now on.

How do you know we are off topic?

posted on Apr, 5 2024 @ 09:18 AM
link   

You're right, Betty isn't always wrong.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join