It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran Could Attack Israel Within 48 hours

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2024 @ 04:23 PM
link   
These nations are all mentioned in the Bible BTW, like all of them.

Here's the kicker, the attack fails. God intervenes.

You'll see. The Lord is not slack concerning prophecy. We are at the end folks. Repent and believe in Jesus whilst you have time. It is very, very quickly running out.

posted on Apr, 4 2024 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Joneselius
These nations are all mentioned in the Bible BTW, like all of them.

Here's the kicker, the attack fails. God intervenes.

You'll see. The Lord is not slack concerning prophecy. We are at the end folks. Repent and believe in Jesus whilst you have time. It is very, very quickly running out.

All depends if the Muslim world rises against Israel and where the great battle will be. Prophecy is either accurate or it is not. Should Israel feel on the verge of annihilation then it might well go nuclear. However I cannot see how a nuclear exchange in the Middle East would precipitate a wider exchange or even a wider conflict.

posted on Apr, 4 2024 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Athetos
The point is not lost me in the slightest.

If the American government dose something terrible and they won’t hold themselves accountable is it not the people fault? They elected those in power and it’s their country and if they allow those in power to corrupt their land from underneath them.

When no one holds the American government accountable it’s the fault of every single American.

When no one holds then Palestinian government accountable it’s the fault of every single Palestinian.

When no one holds Israel accountable the fault is with every Israeli.

Ect ect Russia, Ukraine and so on and so on.my country as well Canada.

Heck it’s a story as old as time. When the leadership no longer represents the people, the people remove the leaders.

Also i listed the leaders even before you asked a whole page back….lol

a reply to: Hecate666

That's a post I can partially go with. However maybe the people are in no position to do something about certain leaders.
Maybe they will sooner or later. It's not easy to stage a revolution.
What about unelected leaders, cheatimg leaders?

The west is not used to open violence quite yet after having been brainwashed from childhood on that we are civilised.

Maybe others are too scared. Certainly those ruled by terrorists right at the moment.

I don't blame the people too much. If they have the guts they will stand up. But again, nations are made up of a variety of humans.

I'd expect men to protect us. Not mothers with children or weak women.

All I'm saying is, it's not as easy and straight forward to say a whole country is unitedly good or bad.

The leaders are though. When one of those nutters starts threatening a whole nation hiding behind a "the UK said...", We should know that it's a lie.

Certain people on here (not you), show their hatred by speaking like that and it drives me nuts.
Leaders do this far too often for a reason.

I think we are sorted now with this. No hard feelz.
🍻

posted on Apr, 4 2024 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Athetos
Considering America has sent around 75billion in aid to Ukraine, and their annual defence budget is 2.2trillion.

So they sent 3% of their annual, regular none wartime funding to Ukraine.

I think America will be fine. What they sent to Ukraine is basically just a rounding error worth of money from from the defence budget.

a reply to: nugget1

Ummm...Proposed fiscal year 2024 defense budget

Fiscal Year (FY) 2024 Budget request of $842 billion for the Department of Defense (DoD)

The FY 2024 budget request includes $30.6 billion for munitions, an increase of $5.8 billion above last year's request, for both conventional ammunition and Precision Guided Munitions, including: Ammunition - $5.6 billion. Tactical Missiles - $17.3 billion. Strategic Missiles - $7.3 billion. Technology Development - $600.0 million. Munitions Industrial Base over $1.0 billion.

So...actually 8.91% of the budget was sent to Ukraine

Also...they sent Ukraine...40.8%...more...than what they have budgeted for total munitions...for fiscal year 2024...

Helluva rounding error that one...

YouSir
edit on 4-4-2024 by YouSir because: Clarity demanded...and I acquesced...

posted on Apr, 4 2024 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo
a reply to: Coelacanth55

Iran have had the rhetoric talk since 1979 more or less , hard to tell do they plan to actually do it this time .

I doubt US would stay out from it if Iran launched salvo of ballistic missiles to Israel .

You place more faith in Biden than I do. We have no idea what that senile liar-in-chief will do. He is without a moral compass. He is just as likely to betray Israel without batting an eye.

posted on Apr, 4 2024 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Israel has nukes and will most likely use them against Iran if Iran attacks it with a substantial force.

posted on Apr, 5 2024 @ 12:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Athetos

All of the Abrahamic religions truly deserve each other.

Your statement makes you as zealous as any of them.

Good job.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join