It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Candidate TRUMP Now Has Crazy Judge JUAN MERCHAN After Him - The Stormy Daniels Hush-Money Case.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2024 @ 05:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Threadbarer

I just asked the question, to which you apparently don't know, or are afraid to answer. DERP on.
edit on 4-4-2024 by network dude because: Beto, what a stupid name

posted on Apr, 4 2024 @ 06:00 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I told you I don't know. I'm not a crazy person that looks into the background of every single person that's ever had contact with someone involved in a Trump case.

Why are you afraid to answer my question?

posted on Apr, 4 2024 @ 06:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbarer
Trump was making post after post about Merchan's daughter based on an internet lie. He continued to do so after it was pointed out as being a lie. Considering a Trump supporter has already killed a judge's child, Trump knew exactly what he was doing.

He's nothing but a wannabe mob boss and this is him trying to intimidate the judge in his case. The judge has attempted to shut that down. Doesn't seem like it worked though as Trump is still making posts about Merchan's daughter.

Do you think Trump prefers riverview or yardview?

Interesting that we heard crickets from you when Judge Cannon was receiving death threats……

Texas woman sentenced to 3 years in prison for death threats to judge in Trump’s documents case
www.nbcnews.com...

posted on Apr, 4 2024 @ 06:44 AM
link   

I told you I don't know. I'm not a crazy person that looks into the background of every single person that's ever had contact with someone involved in a Trump case.

Why are you afraid to answer my question?

not afraid, just not intellectually bankrupt. Do you have any idea why Trump has an issue with her? OR does that not matter?

posted on Apr, 4 2024 @ 07:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Vermilion

No judges should be receiving death threats. You'll notice I also didn't make a thread when Abigail Jo Shry was arrested for sending death threats to Judge Chutkan.

Where are your posts on that topic since you're so concerned about the well being of judges?

posted on Apr, 4 2024 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Trump has an issue with her because she's the daughter of the judge in his case and he thinks by threatening her he can influence the judge.

posted on Apr, 4 2024 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Trump has an issue with her because she's the daughter of the judge in his case and he thinks by threatening her he can influence the judge.

no. But you are consistently not even close. Why don't you look into it before you speak from ignorance. I know why, but I do like to suggest it.

posted on Apr, 4 2024 @ 07:39 AM
link   

I honestly don't know where she works. She's not trying this case so why would I care? ?

Merchan's daughter is PRESIDENT of a political fundraising company that works for/supports the BIDEN/HARRIS campaign.
You know...Trump's political rival.
edit on 4-4-2024 by CarlLaFong because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2024 @ 07:47 AM
link   

a reply to: Vermilion

No judges should be receiving death threats. You'll notice I also didn't make a thread when Abigail Jo Shry was arrested for sending death threats to Judge Chutkan.

Where are your posts on that topic since you're so concerned about the well being of judges?

You’re right.
They should be able to do their jobs according to the law. That includes recusal if warranted.
The Chutkan and Cannon threats have everything to do with the cases against Trump.
The Salas’s son murder did not however. That guy was an unhinged psycho who went after the judge of his own case.
You should have used an honest example of judiciary bullying.
There are very unfine people on both sides.
edit on 4-4-2024 by Vermilion because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2024 @ 07:54 AM
link   
a reply to: CarlLaFong

say it ain't so! You mean, there is the appearance of a conflict of interest? Even a first week paralegal would know that's an issue.

posted on Apr, 4 2024 @ 08:01 AM
link   
And here come the “pretzel excuses”.

Doesn’t matter what it is — nothing is ever Trump’s fault.

He’s such a standup guy.

posted on Apr, 4 2024 @ 08:06 AM
link   

I must have just the part where Merchan's daughter is trying this case, litigating this case, or involved in this case in anyway other than Trump's attempts to use her as leverage over the judge by putting her in harm's way of his psycho cultists.

posted on Apr, 4 2024 @ 08:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

say it ain't so! You mean, there is the appearance of a conflict of interest? Even a first week paralegal would know that's an issue.

Merchan's daughter's avatar is Trump behind bars.

posted on Apr, 4 2024 @ 08:07 AM
link   

So you support the recusal of Cannon, Kavanaugh, Barrett, and Gorsuch.

posted on Apr, 4 2024 @ 08:09 AM
link   

That's not her account.

"It's not a cult I swear! I just believe everything Trump posts on his failing website and if I ever question anything about it I'll be kicked out of the club."

posted on Apr, 4 2024 @ 08:13 AM
link   

That's not her account.

Why isn't it?

posted on Apr, 4 2024 @ 08:15 AM
link   

That's not her account

You’re going to need to show some receipts.
Why do you think that?

Everything I’ve seen so far leads to the conclusion that it is her account or an account controlled by her.

posted on Apr, 4 2024 @ 08:17 AM
link   

And did Judge Merchan's wife work under Leticia James?

Yes or No?

posted on Apr, 4 2024 @ 08:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vermilion

In a new filing denying Trump's claims of immunity, Judge Juan Merchan calls Jack Smith's J6 case against Trump in DC the "FEDERAL INSURRECTION MATTER."
twitter.com...

That dude is a straight up political hack.
This case needs to get tossed.
If Trump had immunity during his tenure as he & MAGA claim , why are the Republicans trying to prosecute Joe Biden for things he has done while being president ?
Impunity means immunity

posted on Apr, 4 2024 @ 08:32 AM
link   
This Judge Merchan and the deep cover operatives are already setting up the exit strategies in case the case gets botched beyond repair. This is an obvious recusal situation, but they're playing it all the way down to the bottom. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join