It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Happened The Last Time Two Eclipses Formed A Giant X Over New Madrid Fault Zone

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2024 @ 02:14 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

(post by BduardErnstein removed for a manners violation)

posted on Apr, 6 2024 @ 04:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Goldfish7471

originally posted by: ntech620
Which will happen in the next year roughly after the impending destruction of Iran.

I don't see why Iran wants nuclear weapons so bad. Israel isn't going to let that go unnoticed.

I think Iran has a bad case of wanting to create a new Caliphate and recreating the Persian empire. Without nukes they can only go so far. Same idea behind North Korea. Without nukes they're vulnerable. Nukes make a great deterrent when it comes to being invaded if you can land serious damage to the invaders heartland.

Israel was repeated attacked up to the 80s. With their total destruction the goal of their invaders. But once they got nukes that stopped. And pretty much why the current Hamas attacks faceplanted after 10-7. The surrounding Arab nations realized long ago a successful invasion of Israel now is going to result in the middle east turning into dozens of bomb craters. MAD is a great deterrent.

posted on Apr, 6 2024 @ 05:01 AM
link   
I’ll bet nothing happens.

posted on Apr, 6 2024 @ 06:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: liberalskeptic

originally posted by: watchitburn
a reply to: FlyersFan

That's an interesting coincidence, but I'm not sure how it would influence plate tectonics.

Maybe through the earth's magnetic field? But do eclipses effect the magnetic field?

Umm, no. Can you explain the physical mechanisms you think might cause the magnetic field to affect tectonic activity and also why an eclipse might have an impact on the magnetic field?

Why are you asking me the same questions I asked?

posted on Apr, 7 2024 @ 12:24 PM
link   
It's the beginning of the end! ❗️💥

18 Aftershocks Jostle Northeast in Wake of 4.8-Magnitude Earthquake

There have been at least 18 aftershocks since the quake, including a 4.0 magnitude recorded southwest of Gladstone, 20 minutes from the epicenter, at 5:59 p.m., the USGS said Friday night. There is a 74% chance of magnitude 3 and above aftershocks happening within the next week, and just 1% chance of aftershocks magnitude 5 and stronger, the USGS estimates in its aftershock forecast.

USGS said the initial earthquake occurred at 10:23 a.m. The New York City Fire Department said the department received reports of shaking buildings about 10:30 a.m.

posted on Apr, 8 2024 @ 06:41 AM
link   
And which faultline lies below Cedar Lake in Jackson County, Illinois? The goal post is moving fast on this one, would be a real shame if this was the ending of the end already.

posted on Apr, 8 2024 @ 06:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Accordingtomathematics
History doesn’t repeat itself but it Does rhyme.

What rhymes with 'History'?

posted on Apr, 8 2024 @ 04:18 PM
link   
okay ... so it's over.

We had 90% here. Sky turned darker. Looked like a rainy day.

No earthquakes ... yet??

Last time it was 3 months after the second eclipse when the New Madrid let loose.

I guess we'll see ....

posted on Apr, 8 2024 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: onestonemonkey

if there was a mad scientist, or very sad one at cern..
how hard would it be to dig down 5 miles to stop them from
starting a black hole or star?
under THE SWISS ALPS

or maybe its a stargate from necronomicon
and they bring back the ancient ones

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join