It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prohibited photos of British soldiers

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2024 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: RussianTroll
... as you say, “soldiers all over the world” were engaged in “this matter,” the Russian army fought, the soldiers died, but they crushed the enemy from Moscow and Stalingrad to Berlin.

SO WHAT? What's that got to do with anything? It has nothing to do with the topic of this thread. The British soldiers in the opening post that you made did the same thing. They fought the enemy and won.

Both the British in your post, and the Russians in the picture that was presented, fought wars and won. AND both the British in your post, and the Russians in the picture that was presented HAD FUN IN DRAG SHOWS. "Military concert parties involving drag were an international phenomenon." It's what soldiers around the world at that time did.

British soldiers and Russian soldiers in drag pictures from WWI time period. SAME/SAME

Again please answer the question. Your opening post didn't specify the reason you posted it. WHAT is the purpose of this thread? I don't understand. Please explain it to me.

posted on Apr, 3 2024 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan
Reread my post again, and then see for yourself how your comment correlates with this topic.

link   
a reply to: NoOneButMeAgain

Your point?

His point?
Good question.

I think its that Russia won the war all by themselves.
And Russian soldiers are all man and British soldiers are crossdressing poofs.

link   

Also tell us how such soldiers took Berlin)))

The only reason the Russians were able to get into Berlin is because England and the United States fought against Nazi Germany to make it happen. The Russians didn't go into Berlin all by themselves.

Those British soldiers in drag are no different than the Russian soldiers in drag.
Neither side is 'more manly'. Both did their jobs fighting the Nazis and both won.

Again ... what is the point of the thread. Please explain it to me.
It wasn't in the opening post.
All you did is present a picture as supposedly 'prohibited' (which it is not).
Is it supposed to mean something?

Whatever you think it means for the British, it means the exact same thing for the Russians.

posted on Apr, 3 2024 @ 09:33 AM
link   

a reply to: FlyersFan
Reread my post again, and then see for yourself how your comment correlates with this topic.

I'm not seeing it. Please explain it to me.

posted on Apr, 3 2024 @ 09:36 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Apr, 3 2024 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Again this post is off topic. Tell me also that your armies liberated Auschwitz, Majdanek and Buchenwald and saved the lives of thousands and thousands of Jews. This will be especially epic.

You still won't tell us exactly what this thread is about. It's just turned into chest-thumping on your part. Are you trying to imply that the British soldiers aren't as manly or as good of soldiers as the Russians because they did drag shows? We have shown that is false ... the Russian soldiers of that time period did the SAME THING. Russian soldiers did drag shows too. It was a thing that happened around the world. And all the soldiers who did these drag shows did just fine on the battlefield.

The point has been made.
I'm not going to keep talking to a wall.
I"m done with this thread.

posted on Apr, 3 2024 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll

Look mate, if you're trying to somehow 'insult' the Western allies with photos of them in drag, which is a regular and common practice as FlyersFan and myself have pointed out - you're barking up the wrong tree.

No one cares but you. And no one knows why you do..

posted on Apr, 3 2024 @ 09:42 AM
link   

(post by RussianTroll removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Apr, 3 2024 @ 09:43 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 3 2024 @ 09:45 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 3 2024 @ 09:49 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 3 2024 @ 09:59 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 3 2024 @ 10:20 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 3 2024 @ 10:49 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 3 2024 @ 10:54 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 3 2024 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Drag and panto dames have been around for centuries in most countries - it's often the butchest members of a group doing it for the comedic juxtaposition.

Fairly sure the Russian Red Army Choir have had drag for a few hundred years - it gives troops a morale boost and somethng to laugh about.

posted on Apr, 3 2024 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll

Description
The actors are dressed in a variety of fabrics and pose almost like a human-pyramid. Most unusual Russian-published photograph of five men in stylish drag, World War I period. Military concert parties involving drag were an international phenomenon
wellcomecollection.org...

posted on Apr, 3 2024 @ 11:02 AM
link   
**** TEMP CLOSED ***

Everybody take 5.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join